Mika's Dog Thread ▽・w・▽

suisuimeko

3 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

Mika IG stories

A picture of Melachi and Amira is on the wall of his home in Tuscany.

355388685_2019_04.11MikaIGstory-2.mp4_000004600.png.54b3501b1e686d9d0d2807ee4ab42ba8.png

1775419765_2019_04.11MikaIGstory-2.mp4_000004600.thumb.png.7ecd3c3a1b2b7fe293b03d9fdf0a8ae6.png

This is a probably original photo.

Yes Eriko. It should be this photo. Mika's stories are almost always mirrored so it should be in opposite way 👍👍👍👍

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Le quiz de la semaine / The quiz of the week

Tu préfères ou Tu préfères ?

ONE of the QUIZ is "DOG or CAT"

( sadly I can't speak French, don't know which Mika chooses :sad: )

MP4 (2.9MB)

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Kumazzz said:

Le quiz de la semaine / The quiz of the week

Tu préfères ou Tu préfères ?

ONE of the QUIZ is "DOG or CAT"

( sadly I can't speak French, don't know which Mika chooses :sad: )

MP4 (2.9MB)

Ummmm.....

Mika : I hate cats. I have 6 cats. One of them is pregnant so soon I will have 12 cats.

Looks like some cat lover fans will not be happy 😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

11 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Ummmm.....

Mika : I hate cats. I have 6 cats. One of them is pregnant so soon I will have 12 cats.

Fortune wont be happy and I dont care what he says. I m a cat lover. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Mikasister said:
38 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Ummmm.....

He's just a bad kid. image.png.94b8cd862edc67f3a55d1ddaf2efca6e.png

He is very happy to have cats to eat mice at home in Tuscany...

and to entertain his dogs!  :biggrin2:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mikasister said:

Me too, I am a cat lover I have two :das: And I know that many of us here have cats (and dogs together) :cheerful_h4h:

Mika can say what he wants even if I don't believe he "hates" cats. Maybe he does not like them too much :naughty: He preferes dogs  

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Ummmm.....

He does like cats although he prefers dogs. Most men prefer dogs and most women cats as a rule. Mika was very funny and clumsy when he visited a cat café :floor: However I think he kind of like cats because he takes photos of them once in a while and he seemed quite happy with Fortune's kitten on his lap. But he also likes a good joke :wink2:

• Like 5

1 hour ago, crazyaboutmika said:

He does like cats although he prefers dogs. Most men prefer dogs and most women cats as a rule. Mika was very funny and clumsy when he visited a cat café :floor: However I think he kind of like cats because he takes photos of them once in a while and he seemed quite happy with Fortune's kitten on his lap. But he also likes a good joke :wink2:

For more I have an impression that during the coaching Mika was very provocative - as he said that he wanted to put his talents in an unconfortable zone. So maybe he wanted to do the same with us saying "I hate cats"- we can see that this part has several cuts - so we don't know the real context if his statement :giveup:

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

For more I have an impression that during the coaching Mika was very provocative - as he said that he wanted to put his talents in an unconfortable zone. So maybe he wanted to do the same with us saying "I hate cats"- we can see that this part has several cuts - so we don't know the real context if his statement :giveup:

Yes obviously he wasn't talking seriously at all I agree and you're right about the cuts,  the production does that all the time like in the bêtisier :thumb_yello:  He has a very mischievous look in his eyes at the end of the film and I have a feeling he had a laughter fit after that like when he answered to a very strange TV host who had asked him about the children they would have together and he said he would lock them up in a cellar :floor:  because he wanted her to stop her silly interview. I suspect something similar :wink2:

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, Loo said:

Yes!

The poor girl is getting old!

Nine is not that old for a dog is it? I know it's not the same depending on the size and breed but I have had my first dog till he turned 18. The second had a heart problem and didn't live longer than 9.

21 minutes ago, crazyaboutmika said:

Nine is not that old for a dog is it? I know it's not the same depending on the size and breed but I have had my first dog till he turned 18. The second had a heart problem and didn't live longer than 9.

I think Golden Retrievers live 10 - 12 years.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

She is beginning to have trouble walking and her eyes are sadder than before.
It must be said that all these jet lags are not very good for animals either!  :tears: