Mika's Dog Thread ▽・w・▽

suisuimeko

I agree, his dogs are spoilt with such extraordinary names!

Indeed. And it's so sweet, it's like he says that Melachi is the queen of his heart and her niece is the Princess, just to be clear that she's the next one in the succession to the crown hahaha:wub2: So sweet, I couldn't expect anything cuter and more regal from him...

Please excuse my train of cute thoughts but when it comes to dogs I'm :wub2:, when it comes to Mika I'm :mikalove:. let's put the two together and......:fisch:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

These MIKA TO-FU KOKESHI dolls are  custom-made by Shinichirou Kitai of Devilrobts.

KOKESHI dolls ( こけし) are trraditional Japanese handmade from wood.

[ SIDE story of MIKA TO-FU dolls ]

In February I asked Mr.Kitai

"Where can I buy TO-FU KOKESHI dolls online ? "

He said.

"I'll give you not need buy them"

I answered.

"I'd like to buy TO-FU KOKESHI dolls for Mika, give them at Tokyo gig."

Kitai said

"OK, I'll make custom-made MIKA TO-FU KOKESHI dolls ! Do you need a dog?"

I answered

"Amazing !! Please !!"

and then few months passed...

In April, Mika uploaded Amira's photo.

Me and Mr.Kitai are in panic !!!

"Mr. Kitai, Mika got a new pup ! Could you make new one ?"

Kitai said

"OK, don't worry. I'll do my best"

and finally

He sent these lovely dolls for me.

and then, I gave them to MIKA at before gig in Tokyo ( not directly ).

After the show, I met Mika. He said "Very happy, thank you very much. and can I upload to Mikainstagram ?"

I answered

"Sure, my pleasure !! "

Thanks a million for MFC mods team, Deb, BlueSky, Grazia, Nina, Tomomi, Miina, Zhenya and MFC friends who supported / worried about me.

17657891638_a488d5d0ea_b.jpg

• Like 1

Thanks Eriko - for telling this fantastic story!! - :) Congratz with making MIKA happy!!! :-) I'm sooo happy for you!! :-)

Love,love

me

Thank you very much !! :huglove:  :wub:

• 1 month later...

10903186_449743731880153_679327995_n.jpg

My new pup Amira with her friend this am in the country East Sussex.

Via the Buzz Kennard https://instagram.com/p/5Zd-5KTiJq/ 

*Buzz Kennard

http://www.d-fordogs.co.uk/About-Buzz-Kennard.htm

Buzz Kennard has been training gundogs since 1995 and was employed as kennel manager for the Metropolitan Police at Keston before leaving to successfully start her own dog training business supplying search dog’s and puppies to Government Agencies throughout the UK, Scandinavia, EU and the USA.

During this time she has been fortunate enough to work with some of the worlds leading trainers, in both Search Dog and Gun Dog training.

As a result she has been the first to transfer her modern innovative search dog training techniques and integrate them into her gundog training. She is able to cleverly use the dog’s natural abilities and drives in a non-compulsive training method. Using these methods has allowed her to compete and win in Field Trials.

Her abilities have been recognised in behavioural training where she has been able to help a large number of people who have had difficult issues to deal with either in their home or whilst out walking. She is now on the recommendation list of local vets and other medical associations.

Puppy training is one of Buzz’s' passions and she has an extensive knowledge and ability to select the correct puppy, and train the puppy to be either a perfect working search dog, gun dog or companion dog.

These methods are now proven, enabling many people to benefit and enjoy her one to one lessons, classes and puppy programme.

D-for dogs continues to lead the way.

post-18723-0-68089500-1437483515_thumb.jpg

i can't wait to see all three of them together!

10903186_449743731880153_679327995_n.jpg

My new pup Amira with her friend this am in the country East Sussex.

Via the Buzz Kennard https://instagram.com/p/5Zd-5KTiJq/ 

*Buzz Kennard

http://www.d-fordogs.co.uk/About-Buzz-Kennard.htm

Buzz Kennard has been training gundogs since 1995 and was employed as kennel manager for the Metropolitan Police at Keston before leaving to successfully start her own dog training business supplying search dog’s and puppies to Government Agencies throughout the UK, Scandinavia, EU and the USA.

During this time she has been fortunate enough to work with some of the worlds leading trainers, in both Search Dog and Gun Dog training.

As a result she has been the first to transfer her modern innovative search dog training techniques and integrate them into her gundog training. She is able to cleverly use the dog’s natural abilities and drives in a non-compulsive training method. Using these methods has allowed her to compete and win in Field Trials.

Her abilities have been recognised in behavioural training where she has been able to help a large number of people who have had difficult issues to deal with either in their home or whilst out walking. She is now on the recommendation list of local vets and other medical associations.

Puppy training is one of Buzz’s' passions and she has an extensive knowledge and ability to select the correct puppy, and train the puppy to be either a perfect working search dog, gun dog or companion dog.

These methods are now proven, enabling many people to benefit and enjoy her one to one lessons, classes and puppy programme.

D-for dogs continues to lead the way.

i literally just googled her & read this bio about 20 mins ago to add her to the Mikapedia.  Mika mentioned her in his Barking At The Moon interview in 2012    :hi5:

Aw, Amira is the spitting image of her mum Melachi.  Both dogs are so cute, like their owner... :teehee:

Mika said Mel's her aunt, not her mum, i think

Edited by kreacher
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...