Interview With A Reluctant Showgirl - Ophelia (Mika's ex big girl)

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i heard she was "angry" with mika... and she posted that in her myspace... BUT I WOULD NEVER HAD THOUGHT THAT SHE WOULD SAID THAT RUBBISH IN AN INTERVIEW!!!

it´s not "professional" talking like that.... if you don´t like him anymore... just forget him...

NEGATIVE stuff about Mika...that was a surprise from her....she actually seemed to be having fun on stage with him....:boxed:

That´s show business / being professional...

Yeah, I really wonder what happend ...I mean: he is her NEMESIS:boxed: really?

Oh dear...

I can see from the interview she's not happy being somewhere in the "back", invisible, whatever; that's the point, I guess. Anyway, it's really not something you say about people out loud. :huh:

That´s show business / being professional...

Yeah, I really wonder what happend ...

me too. I was very surprised to read such negative comments on Mika...

Oh dear...

I can see from the interview she's not happy being somewhere in the "back"' date=' invisible, whatever; that's the point, I guess. Anyway, it's really not something you say about people out loud. :huh:[/quote']

right. I get THAT point. she doesn't want to be in the back, but still I don't really get why she is so bitter and stone-herated.

Im not sure on the word gonk ....

But squaking is kind of what a bird / parrot does .. squaaakkkkkkk , gonk .. no idea ... this used to be called a gonk

gonk-30223.jpg

According to the Urban Dictionary

Gonk: A person who is stupid. A general insult.

Archived