REPORTS/PICS/VIDS: MIKA @ Riga, Latvia - 2 August 2010

Blue Sky

The waiting for Mika's first performance in LATVIA is over...we'd love to hear all about it here!!

riga1.jpg

-------------

REPORTS

-------------

-------------

PICTURES

-------------

Non MFC: http://www.flickr.com/photos/paldies/archives/date-posted/2010/08/02/

-------------

VIDEOS

-------------

Non MFC

Relax

A few seconds of Touches You Edited by Blue Sky

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

from twitter

Lauminjaaa @mikasounds You we're fantastic here in Riga! During the concert it felt like I've known you for years..That's how good it was! Brilliant!

LilianaOzolina it's not possible find words for saying thanks to @mikasounds for amazing show in riga.

dijaana My soul is fully filled with love and warmth. @mikasounds concert was the best ever! Happy ending <3

KatrinaKamilla @mikasounds Mika was just amazing in Riga! Paldies! I was 8 feet away from the stage. And right now I lost my voice but it was worth it :]

Elinii @mikasounds Thank you for the wonderful and amazing concert in Riga! You all were great! I can't even describe it.. You are awesome! <3

ChocalateLV Your concert ( @mikasounds) here at Riga was great.Your voice is so incomparable and awesome! Fans her love you! Thank you for concert! -Fan

saneandshining @mikasounds a hot hot fabulous night! Thank you! :)

Nora_KK @mikasounds Thank you for this amazing gig! WOW! I could say so much but the main thing is plain and simple - THANK YOU. If someone wants to

Nora_KK @mikasounds know why people all around the world love you and respect you so much - just go and see Mika live. You give 100% and more and

Nora_K @mikasounds your fans adore you for that. Thank you Mika! Sweet dreams! P.S. Your Latvian was really thumbs up. :)))

elinaka Man jau nu @mikasounds koncerts dikti patika. Tāds šausmonīgi pozitīvs un jauks. Arlabunakti.

Agnese_Bremmane Went to MIKA (@Mikasounds), since my friend bought me a ticket, liked the show, the interraction, lovely! I wonder - did he like LV/Riga

KatrinaKamilla @mikasounds I cant stop talking about the concert! It was just outstanding and its really nice that Mika learned some words in Latvian :]

Edited by mariposa

No idea what this means:

Linards Tiko atgriezos no arena riga, biju uz Mika koncertu. Gadijaas arii tajaa piedaliities un uzkaapt 2x uz skatuves, bija super!

2 minutes ago via web

(Hope it's smt positive:wink2: But I guess so: it says 'super'...)

KatrinaKamilla @mikasounds I cant stop talking about the concert! It was just outstanding and its really nice that Mika learned some words in Latvian :]

4 minutes ago via web

NikijaB Mika's performance in Riga was ****ing unbelievable!!! \m/ everybody really loved today

half a minute ago via web

With pic!!

We liked MIKA and MIKA liked us. Here's the three of us - InstruMIKAmenti. http://fb.me/CS86vCA2

18 minutes ago via Facebook

Reply Retweet .

Instrumenti @mikasounds thank you, Mika, we hope to see you again real soon. here's InstruMIKAmenti - http://yfrog.com/mubu7aj keep in touch ;]

5 minutes ago via TweetDeck

Edited by AnnaMariaPetra

I would say, my humble opinion, that it is just the purple light reflecting on his hair???:naughty:

and.. I wonder too:blink: lucky girl!!:thumb_yello:

hhmmm.... yeha could be now when im looking closer. Just looks like he has someone on his head when you look a lil far away...

Review

Koncerta apskats: Mika 'Arēnā Rīga' -- Concert Review: Mika "Arena Riga"

http://kultura.delfi.lv/news/entertainment/music/article.php?id=33341945&utm_source=rss&utm_medium=RSS-reader&utm_campaign=RSS-Traffic

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Concert Review: Mika "Arena Riga"

Difficult to understand from a terminal to start it all madwoman gaff story that week in early sašūpoja Arena Riga. Do write about ērmiem pig and horse masks for elektrokrāsu līgaviņām who marched on stage or in the huge rag doll vienubrīd died and then rose to disappear somewhere in the Arena tales, spectators hand Nesta? Maybe talk about how Mika spoke in Latvian, but I thought that it is the Italian language, or about how much ought to wear a thick skirt to jump up, as did superatraktīvā bekvokāliste?

No matter how easy to get lost around Mika klaunādes frenzy, though clearly one I know - so many happy folks in one place long ago had not happened to see. I saw everyday people a very Merry, Merry saw a strange, rich with were happy. Even the politicians were happy. I saw high-heeled shoes mētājamies on the floor and lots of bass rhythm mīņājamies feet along the concert arena floor. Another saw the children danced with happy moms. Also the same spring in all along, Mika song cukurvates occlude the ears.

How it really was? Stage of canvas scenery, and long-forgotten theater, bizarre trees with pies and kettles hands, chubby Menestins with human face. Ibid sunflowers healed raises and piano from the wrong mirror realm. Through them our story the main character quite cleverly dancing, and just as shrewd and running around in his fingers along the piano keys. He jumps and rage, changes šmaugajam height adjacent costumes, put the cloth jacket, jokes, and "jokingly" shot with the index of all its members ... the group shot at the end of himself, of course, to return even worse and cheerful. All this madness in the middle, he also sings ... with all the classic opera school and renowned octave like a fish in water. As if it were a miracle - and sings!

"I want you all dejojat," about the Latvian says Mika. Hall uzgavilē. Oh, yes, of course, we dance, dance like crazy. Well how can nedejot if you come as a morose skeptic, but go pop kitsch and lively carnival seduce. Mika is a friendly and sociable, he sings only the hits, because the other songs he simply does not. He travels with an attractive accompanying contents - crazy accompanying vocalists, angry bundzinieci and artistic guitar and key artists. Together they provide the musical performance was not polished, but all also involved in dauzonīgajā performance.

Completely unnecessary to speculate conventional concert evaluation categories. Stop, but the party was! Although clearly know, staged by the last files, but there are a welcome guest.

There were surprisingly good ..! ... Just do not tell, that never stops eating cake "Old Town", but choose healthy sprouts grain. That is, here, airy whipped cream on Monday evening filled the "Arena Riga".

------------------------------------------------- By Google Translator