Golden Albert

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

I use to think it was mika (i never even thought about it i just assumed it was him) but then someone said they thought it was a 'ninja' :aah: then i relised it might not be mika :aah:

maybe its one of the band members? or one of his sisters? or his brother? a friend? ...or maybe its loads of people...or maybe it is actually a golden donkey :P

haha it could be anyone.

:aah:

I use to think it was mika (i never even thought about it i just assumed it was him) but then someone said they thought it was a 'ninja' :aah: then i relised it might not be mika :aah:

maybe its one of the band members? or one of his sisters? or his brother? a friend? ...or maybe its loads of people...or maybe it is actually a golden donkey :P

haha it could be anyone.

He's a golden donkey - he guards Mika's twitterpage and helps him on tour :thumb_yello:

Who knows then, I guess? Whoever it is sure talks like Meeks though :naughty:

He is a golden donkey who lives in Mika's closet, goes with him on tour, and helps him raise Melachi.:wub2: He talks like Mika because he listen to him all the time and donkeys pick up easy!:biggrin2:

The big question is though: Who is Mikasdog? Dogs and especially puppies are not so very good writers, as far as I know, How in the world would he use the key board without touching all the buttons simultaneously?

That's what I would like to know!:blink:

He is a golden donkey who lives in Mika's closet, goes with him on tour, and helps him raise Melachi.:wub2: He talks like Mika because he listen to him all the time and donkeys pick up easy!:biggrin2:

The big question is though: Who is Mikasdog? Dogs and especially puppies are not so very good writers, as far as I know, How in the world would he use the key board without touching all the buttons simultaneously?

Good question!!! I propose we start an investigation... :naughty:

The big question is though: Who is Mikasdog? Dogs and especially puppies are not so very good writers, as far as I know, How in the world would he use the key board without touching all the buttons simultaneously?That's what I would like to know!:blink:

and donkeys are better at using a keyboard? their hoofs don't get in the way? :naughty:

mikasdog is a lovely lovely... puppet :aah::aah:

haha it could be anyone.

So did I. Now I don't know. But he's awesome anyway. :naughty: