Golden Albert

Albert is a great artist !

87371870.jpg

@mikasounds What about travelling by umbrella? And yes, it was aaalll my doing. Quite the challenge - hooves and brushes. What do you think?

Lool, I wasn't following Golden Albert when he posted this :roftl:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Albert is a great artist !

87371870.jpg

@mikasounds What about travelling by umbrella? And yes, it was aaalll my doing. Quite the challenge - hooves and brushes. What do you think?

I love that picture :wub2: particularly the label100% AU - "AU" is the chemical symbol for "gold" :floor:

I wish I had the slightest idea of what you're talking about, but it sure does look intriguing! :roftl:

Here you go:

He's a golden donkey - he guards Mika's twitterpage and helps him on tour :thumb_yello:

We're trying to figure out who actually tweets from the @GoldenAlbert twitter account. Unless it really is a donkey :roftl:

We're trying to figure out who actually tweets from the @GoldenAlbert twitter account. Unless it really is a donkey :roftl:

Yes I know what you were asking - I'm not stupid :shun:

Albert is a twittering Donkey :thumb_yello: There are lots of twittering pets on twitter. Some animals are very clever :mf_rosetinted:

I use to think it was mika (i never even thought about it i just assumed it was him) but then someone said they thought it was a 'ninja' :aah: then i relised it might not be mika :aah:

maybe its one of the band members? or one of his sisters? or his brother? a friend? ...or maybe its loads of people...or maybe it is actually a golden donkey :P

haha it could be anyone.

:aah:

:lmfao: I said it was a ninja... Tbh I think it is Mika... being a creepur :aah:

*EDIT* He actually tweeted me before because I called him a ninja saying "Unlike my owner I'm not endued with supernatural powers, though." Made me LOL!!

Edited by sexy Mika

i always thought it was one of us :dunno:

nah, i dont think its one of us :P

:lmfao: I said it was a ninja... Tbh I think it is Mika... being a creepur :aah:

*EDIT* He actually tweeted me before because I called him a ninja saying "Unlike my owner I'm not endued with supernatural powers, though." Made me LOL!!

:aah: ive never seen you on MFC before :aah:

EDIT: no, i have! i just didnt know it was you :blink:

I read somewhere that golden Albert tweeted while Mika was on stage...Is that right or just a rumor?

I mean we would've all recognized when Mika turned into a ninja on stage, wouldn't we?

Edited by Lee-Ann

He once tweeted in Japanese.

魚のロボット電話圧延のポテ (Fish robot phone rolling pot :boxed:)

But, he's not a Japanese.His japanese is weired !!!! :floor:

:teehee:GoldenAlbert is fluent in foreign languages as like MIKA.