MIKA's Recommendations on Queen (Q Magazine, Sept)

huikings

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:biggrin2:

Where did he pull great king rat from .. most interesting!

Thanks for posting:thumb_yello:

I would imagine he likes that one because of the story it tells. You know how Mika likes to write songs and stories about people, not just typical love songs. :bleh:

I'm surprised "Fairy Feller's Master Stroke" isn't on the list.

I would imagine he likes that one because of the story it tells. You know how Mika likes to write songs and stories about people, not just typical love songs. :bleh:

I'm surprised "Fairy Feller's Master Stroke" isn't on the list.

Yeh that one too! .. suddenly I have an urge to listen to some veryyyy old Queen:biggrin2:

Yeh that one too! .. suddenly I have an urge to listen to some veryyyy old Queen:biggrin2:

I had the same urge last night when i discovered this thread - and ended up listening to my old Queen CDs till 2am :aah:

Thanks to Mika and the starter of this thread, I'm dead tired today :mf_rosetinted:

Hmmmm not all of those are my favs, I'm missing Killer Queen, Crazy Little Thing Called Love, Love Of My Life, Don't Stop Me Now and OF COURSE I'm Going Slightly Mad:fangurl:

But still I respect his choice:mf_rosetinted:

every song is amazing~!! T4P

i will listen "Good Old Fashioned Lover Boy" today :biggrin2:

ah~ i found this~

Jason Mraz - Good old fashioned lover boy (Queen cover)

I LOVE this cover! I really do!!!!!!

It's one of the best Queen covers :mf_lustslow:

I had the same urge last night when i discovered this thread - and ended up listening to my old Queen CDs till 2am :aah:

Thanks to Mika and the starter of this thread, I'm dead tired today :mf_rosetinted:

Don't blame me dear. It's just good music never gets old :wub2:

great choice....I'd find it extremely hard to pick my top 10 or whatever of Queen songs because they were a true legend

i think the whole A Night at the Opera album is pure genius...probably my fave queen album as whole.

anyway, nice list....:biggrin2:

great choice....I'd find it extremely hard to pick my top 10 or whatever of Queen songs because they were a true legend

i think the whole A Night at the Opera album is pure genius...probably my fave queen album as whole. anyway, nice list....:biggrin2:

+1!:thumb_yello:

Archived