One black sheep says hello

mad hatter

Finally I'm here! It took me almost four years.. or is it just 3 ½, I can't count *grins* - anyway, here I am now and forever, like it or hate it! I was, hmm, eleven when LiCM came out and that was my savior back then. If Mika wouldn't be on earth I could be one of those slimy - oh never mind.

I'm now four..teen, a ducky girl from Finland (Hey, stop that cursing! I'm not one of those, well, not so nice teenagers.) who dreams big and tries survive from failed lobotomy. I'm picky with almost everything (not in a bad way tough) especially with music and books. If you have still you're brains working, I think that you can figure out what music I like but if you haven't some medium skills you can't tell what's my favourite book. It's *fanfare playing* A Song of Ice and Fire, if you haven't read them you must do it now.

So that I wouldn't lose my credibility, I'm going to say that my favourite TV show is Spongebob and movie, umm, something Disney.. Up? Or then something from the classics, I can't decide!

Oh well, thanks if you managed to read this entirely and if you're interested, you can say hello to me. (:

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you all! :> And Ingie, next time do a Gaga hair - or maybe not! Then I wouldn't have a change to see anything! Imagine a big bow coming from your head, after that I would make sure that you'd be bold, haha! Beware me when you next time see me with a chainsaw! :roftl: Oh crap, this place isn't doing any good! I swore that I wouldn't use those ugly smileys and here I am. Let's make a deal and you didn't see anything! x)

P.S. You people are too nice! :3 Why didn't I come here earlier, argh.

Thank you all! :> And Ingie, next time do a Gaga hair - or maybe not! Then I wouldn't have a change to see anything! Imagine a big bow coming from your head, after that I would make sure that you'd be bold, haha! Beware me when you next time see me with a chainsaw! :roftl: Oh crap, this place isn't doing any good! I swore that I wouldn't use those ugly smileys and here I am. Let's make a deal and you didn't see anything! x)

P.S. You people are too nice! :3 Why didn't I come here earlier, argh.

My next oufit:

z213814620.jpg

:mf_rosetinted:

There is no stopping me!:mf_rosetinted:

Hah, we'll see, we'll see.. (;

Hello!!!!

:shocked: wow, what a temper! yes yes, my brain is still working - I think so, at least :naughty: - but I wanna tell you a secret: Spongebob is one of my heroes! And I could be your mother! Ok, let's say I could be your auntie...:roftl:

Welcome :thumb_yello:

Spongebob is going to save the world with his spatula! *batman music* Now I feel myself so young, argh! :'D

Archived