Stick it To Mika!

dcdeb

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I remember in one interview in late 07, Mika said something about 'the project' when refering to his career.

I was just talking about that the other day. I think it caused a bit of disillusionment but I think an artist can have a commercial "project" and still be pretty sincere about what they're doing.

:lmfao: I really liked the Travelcard holder but the merch people shooed us away before the gig. :sneaky2:

That's not fair! There's no harm in looking :sneaky2:

I aggree, the card holder is pretty sweet. I remember after the Eden Gig Zoe (ZoeHeartsMikax) and I made our way up to the merch stall and I stood and watched her spend (no joke) about £100 :aah: She'd saved all her birthday and christmas money up so I guess it was okay :teehee: But yeah, £100! I was happy as I got my Tour book and I got treated to a Hoodie too :wub2:

Anyway, as we were walking back my Dad turned to her as she was carrying her load of merch and pointed to the card holder and asked what it was and she replied "I don't know.... but it's so cool!" :lmfao: It was hilarious :roftl:

I did succumb and buy the stickers - they're quite cute really.

But too pricey for what they are.

Yeah, but to be fair...most things on MS are overpriced for what they are :aah: If it was better quality then I guess the price would be fair.

Archived