Hello MFC!! +1 !!!

Mika's boo

Hey everyone!

I've been a member of MFC for a little while now but never formally made an Introduction. I HIGHLY enjoy Mika's music, stage presence, style, personality, laugh, perspective on certain things...I can keep on going lol :teehee: I find his music to be so comforting its kinda scary....kind of like I'm being cradled in a fetal position :blush-anim-cl:

Anyway, I just wanted to extend my hello's to you all and to Mika as well. Looking forward to get to know some of you perhaps on a personal level and all grow as a family! Much love :-)

:thumb_yello::biggrin2:

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey everyone!

I've been a member of MFC for a little while now but never formally made an Introduction. I HIGHLY enjoy Mika's music' date=' stage presence, style, personality, laugh, perspective on certain things...I can keep on going lol :teehee: I find his music to be so comforting its kinda scary....kind of like I'm being cradled in a fetal position :blush-anim-cl:

Anyway, I just wanted to extend my hello's to you all and to Mika as well. Looking forward to get to know some of you perhaps on a personal level and all grow as a family! Much love :-)

:thumb_yello::biggrin2:[/quote']

Hi there! It's always great when Americans join after discovering Mika, since he doesn't get much publicity or radio play over there, it's great to know that the people in the US are finding out that this incredible young man exists and are becomming his fans. Welcome to the MFC!

Hello and welcome to the MFC :bye: Were you at the gigs in NYC?

Yes! I was gonna ask the same question. Some of us were there. Did you make it to le Poisson Rouge? He performed there in June 2009 (Bleecker's Street).

And of course, WELCOME to the MFC. :biggrin2:

Yes! I was gonna ask the same question. Some of us were there. Did you make it to le Poisson Rouge? He performed there in June 2009 (Bleecker's Street).

And of course, WELCOME to the MFC. :biggrin2:

NOOO! unfortunately I didnt :-( but I CANT WAIT till he comes back! will be there FRONT ROW, don't care what it costs! :teehee::roftl::thumb_yello:

Archived