MIKA heading to Argentina and Brazil!

STEP___

Wow finally! Great news for you guys! :biggrin2: And hopefully more dates will be added for S. America :thumb_yello:

I have a feeling he will add more gig dates to the list... 2 gigs seem (and are!) just too few for such a big and untoured continent :aah:

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well... maybe he recapacitates after seeing my part in his birthday video, and cancels. :naughty:

No, not even kidding, I better don't joke about that!!! :sweatdrop:

Well, he himself asked if he should be scared so he comes prepared:naughty:

I know we all said this but this is really good, I can't believe I'm looking for airplane tickets to Argentina because this is all real and it will be so much fun, Mika is like the fuel for new and awesome adventures, if I had the courage to go to France alone to see him, Argentina will be so much easier.

Hope he does other dates too, maybe a gig outside a festival, that would be just perfect.

:biggrin2:

CONGRATS ARGENTINA AND BRAZIL!! :wub2::wub2:

I'm really happy for you!!! :mf_lustslow:

I´m happy for all the fans in Brazil and Argentina :thumb_yello:. Maybe a few dates more will come soon :teehee:

I have a feeling he will add more gig dates to the list... 2 gigs seem (and are!) just too few for such a big and untoured continent :aah:

yeah!!! I'm praying for more dates!!!!

besides he loves Day of the Dead and this celebration is in November 2nd!!! :mf_rosetinted: he should come to mexico to celebrate it!

CONGRATS ARGENTINA AND BRAZIL!! :wub2::wub2:

I'm really happy for you!!! :mf_lustslow:

yeah!!! I'm praying for more dates!!!!

besides he loves Day of the Dead and this celebration is in November 2nd!!! :mf_rosetinted: he should come to mexico to celebrate it!

I'm praying for México e outher coutries in South America!!!:wink2:

Congrats ARGENTINA:biggrin2:

BRAZILLLLLLLLLL:swoon::woot_jump:

This is great news , I for one was thinking at the end of August that would be Mika going into his shell and sending us the odd vlog for a year or two and then another album and tour , most unexpected:shocked:

Great for you! he's really got around this year :thumb_yello:

I was thinking that too!! this news really surprised me!!, I'm so happy and excited! I'm counting the days!! can't wait to finally see him! :blush-anim-cl:

I was thinking that too!! this news really surprised me!!, I'm so happy and excited! I'm counting the days!! can't wait to finally see him! :blush-anim-cl:

103 for us and 102 days for Argentina :mf_rosetinted:

:thumb_yello:

:biggrin2:

Archived