OK Go

Hippieibbie

I saw them in Porto (festival Mares vivas) and I liked a song that they sang with bells...but sorry it's not my kind of music...too much noise for me :mf_rosetinted:

Oh you liked 'What to do' then:naughty::mf_rosetinted: They actually have have a lot of songs there not are so noisy!:aah:

Oh you liked 'What to do' then:naughty::mf_rosetinted: They actually have have a lot of songs there not so noisy! :aah:

Oh, better, in Porto I was in the front row and the sound it was so high that it was like that the instruments were inside me, I had to put my hands in my heart cause I couldn't resist :aah:

Oh, better, in Porto I was in the front row and the sound it was so high that it was like that the instruments were inside me, I had to put my hands in my heart cause I couldn't resist :aah:

:roftl:

But they do have some less noisy songs!:bleh:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I heard about OK Go in 2006 or 7, when I saw their treadmill video. And since then... i totally forgot about them! :aah:

Thanks for reminding me. I spend evening watching all their videos on youtube. :thumb_yello:

And I still don't know where's the music in all that, but I'll try to listen later. Videos are too good! It looks like they are their priority.

By the way Kulash in my language means brown hair horse.:roftl:

Edited by nenartus

I heard about OK Go in 2006 or 7, when I saw their treadmill video. And since then... i totally forgot about them! :aah:

Thanks for reminding me. I spend evening watching all their videos on youtube. :thumb_yello:

And I still don't know where's the music in all that, but I'll try to listen later. Videos are too good! It looks like they are their priority.

By the way Kulash in my language means brown hair horse.:roftl:

Lol how funny:aah: