REPORTS/PICTURES/VIDEOS: Mika @ Festival Sudoeste, Portugal - Aug. 7, 2010

guylainem123

From the deepest hole in the BatCave, while loads of handymen tear my house apart, Wonka Productions proudly presents:

DA WONKA REPORT!!!:biggrin2:

So there we were, Mary, DA KICKED ASS LETTUCE GIRL :roftl: me and my daughter at 5pm after a long 2h30 hr journey from Lisbon to Sudoeste through the wild Alentejo...

It was 41C on the road so we were predicting a NAKED gig which never happened in spite of being 30C at night...:mf_rosetinted :

Mr Wonka decided to go to the beach and have lunch instead of queuing...then we had to call him as i forgot to take my wallet...he went again and we had to call again...for id's...:roftl: Let's say Mr. Wonka had some trouble getting his butt on the beach...

Surprise, no queuing...as i had already warned a few peeps who were worrying about queueing...:mf_rosetinted:

This is Portugal, a wild unexplored country, people hunt a few deers, roast them on the forest, drink some beer, then drink some more, they don't worry about queues, peeps go to the beach all day long, get their butts there and only show up late at night...:mf_rosetinted:

A few Mfcrs and other Mikafans were already there, we happen to make quite a nahce friendly bunch by now, and we happily strolled around the place and had a ball with the artists on stage before Mika...DA SUGABABES gave me a headache though but thank God i had a few pain killers on me...

Then the press realized we were DA HARDCORE FANS and the chase began...:mf_rosetinted: some of the the girls were even interviewed by national tv...i tried to hide but...let's say there was some wild interference on their back :roftl:

Mrs. P. came out for Bg's and Lollipops and asked us for help so i took the chance to ask her DA BILLION DOLLAR QUESTION: What's the name of the new puppy???:naughty: she said Mika hadn't decided yet...

And MAYBE, just maybe i'll be a LG in Vigo..:lmao:

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Suddenly Relax starts and i listen to Mika's voice but couldn't really see him, i wondered wtf, i am on first row, i can hear him, where is he???? it was the most weird Mika entrance on stage evah...:boxed:suddenly, he's there goofyly dancing on my face...:biggrin2:

For the first 3 songs we could hardly see the stage as there was this bunch of photographers taking pics both of Mika and ourselves....

I was so embarrassed to have several cameras on my face i could hardly focus on Mika...:boxed:

I realized then how celebrities feel when paps stick a camera on their face...:aah:

But then i am no celebrity and i hated it...

Mary was the Lettuce of Da Night, we were hysterical watching her dancing right besides Mika and backstage for practically the whole show...

Liliana won that M&G of hers and took our gift to Mika, a tshirt with a volcano practical joke on it...but he was too stressed out backstage, and i tell you, i would be too, as the 38,000 peeps there covered the whole place and when i looked back i couldn't even see the landscape, it was a bit terrifying...i have never seen anything like it in a Mika gig...:shocked:

By LT when Mika asked peeps to jump there was this red cloud of dirt lift up off the floor all over our heads as 38,000 were jumping at the same time..fun****ingtastic...:boxed :

Suddenly i listen to my all time fav notes...SWEET DREAMS, he was doing sweet dreams!

If security guys didnt have the best impression of me until then, they lost total respect from then on...:roftl:

I was told i could be easily identified in front row...: roftl:...no wonder...:roftl:

He didnt play a few of songs we were expecting but we had sweet dreams so who cares...

I just regret he didn't do Kick Ass live, coz i have never seen it...

But he kicked Mary's Ass, so i think he considers it the same...:roftl:

The banner was stuck up again in front row and again he had quite a few good laughs seeing us handling that huge thing, balloons were set free and he laughed again and he sure enjoyed the golden hearts...again...i'm starting to think he believes its a portuguese tradition lolz...

It was not the best Mika gig i have ever been to, Madrid and Campo Pequeno ones were much better, but if there were some disbelievers at that festival, Mika rocked them all and he really managed to kick their ass...

No m&g, Mrs. P already told us Mika had to leave early so i hope i can meet him in Vigo...

We left the place around 4 and got home at 7h30 dead tired after delivering a certain "lettuce" back home...:lmfao:

Now heading for Vigo before my summer vacation...

Report will be posted as soon as those damned cable guys decide to install it in my new house...:sneaky2: I hate this netless summer...:sneaky2: The owner of this netcafe already knows my name by heart...:lmfao:

PS - Dunno if DA is around or on vacation, but DA: GREY! lololol

From the deepest hole in the BatCave, while loads of handymen tear my house apart, Wonka Productions proudly presents:

DA WONKA REPORT!!!:biggrin2 :

So there we were, Mary, DA KICKED ASS LETTUCE GIRL :roftl : me and my daughter at 5pm after a long 2h30 hr journey from Lisbon to Sudoeste through the wild Alentejo...

It was 41C on the road so we were predicting a NAKED gig which never happened in spite of being 30C at night...:mf_rosetinted :

Mr Wonka decided to go to the beach and have lunch instead of queuing...then we had to call him as i forgot to take my wallet...he went again and we had to call again...for id's...:roftl:Let's say Mr. Wonka had some trouble getting his butt on the beach...

Surprise, no queuing...as i had already warned a few peeps who were worrying about queueing...:mf_rosetinted:

This is Portugal, a wild unexplored country, people hunt a few deers, roast them on the forest, drink some beer, then drink some more, they don't worry about queues, peeps go to the beach all day long, get their butts there and only show up late at night...:mf_rosetinted:

A few Mfcrs and other Mikafans were already there, we happen to make quite a nahce friendly bunch by now, and we happily strolled around the place and had a ball with the artists on stage before Mika...DA SUGABABES gave me a headache though but thank God i had a few pain killers on me...

Then the press realized we were DA HARDCORE FANS and the chase began...:mf_rosetinted: some of the the girls were even interviewed by national tv...i tried to hide but...let's say there was some wild interference on their back :roftl :

Mrs. P. came out for Bg's and Lollipops and asked us for help so i took the chance to ask her DA BILLION DOLLAR QUESTION: What's the name of the new puppy???:naughty : she said Mika hadn't decided yet...

And MAYBE, just maybe i'll be a LG in Vigo..:lmao :

Suddenly Relax starts and i listen to Mika's voice but couldn't really see him, i wondered wtf, i am on first row, i can hear him, where is he???? it was the most weird Mika entrance on stage evah...:boxed :suddenly, he's there goofyly dancing on my face...:biggrin2 :

For the first 3 songs we could hardly see the stage as there was this bunch of photographers taking pics both of Mika and ourselves....

I was so embarrassed to have several cameras on my face i could hardly focus on Mika...:boxed :

I realized then how celebrities feel when paps stick a camera on their face...:aah :

Mary was the Lettuce of Da Night, we were hysterical watching her dancing right besides Mika and backstage for practically the whole show...

Liliana won that M&G of hers and took our gift to Mika, a tshirt with a volcano practical joke on it...but he was too stressed out backstage, and i tell you, i would be too, as the 38,000 peeps there covered the whole place and when i looked back i couldn't even see the landscape, it was a bit terrifying...i have never seen anything like it in a Mika gig...:shocked :

By LT when Mika asked peeps to jump there was this red cloud of dirt lift up off the floor all over our heads as 38,000 were jumping at the same time..fun****ingtastic...:boxed :

Suddenly i listen to my all time fav notes...SWEET DREAMS, he was doing sweet dreams!

If security guys didnt have the best impression of me until then, they lost total respect from then on...:roftl:

I was told i could be easily identified in front row...: roftl:...no wonder...:roftl:

He didnt play a few of songs we were expecting but we had sweet dreams so who cares...

The banner was stuck up again in front row and again he had quite a few good laughs seeing us handling that huge thing, balloons were set free and he laughed again and he sure enjoyed the golden hearts...again...i'm starting to think he believes its a portuguese tradition lolz...

It was not the best Mika gig i have ever been to, Madrid and Campo Pequeno ones were much better, but if there were some disbelievers at that festival, Mika rocked them all and he really managed to kick their ass...

No m&g, Mrs. P already told us Mika had to leave early so i hope i can meet him in Vigo...

We left the place around 4 and got home at 7h30 dead tired after delivering a certain "lettuce" back home...:lmfao:

Report will be posted as soon as those damned cable guys decide to install it in my new house...:sneaky2 : I hate this netless summer...:sneaky2 : The owner of this netcafe already knows my name by heart...:lmfao :

WONKITA!!! :lmfao: According to YOU it may not have been Mikas best performance...but your report is deffo the best i've ever read :lmfao:!!!! I highlighted my favorite parts...can't stop laughing!!

Have a blast in Vigo tomorrow, i'll be thinking of you, Rosa and all the other lovelies. Can't wait to see your butt gettin' kicked on stage, Lolliwonka!!! :roftl::huglove:

SAYYYYY WOTTTT?

MIKA DID WOT??????????

WAS THAT WHEN I WENT AWAY TO TAKE A PEE?

WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY SOOOOOOOO??????

:shocked:

Oh, I just couldn't disturb you from that important task:teehee::roftl::roftl: (some of the ladies could though)... but he was so fast, that you even with pants in hand would be hard to catch him:roftl::teehee: (I didn't say this:teehee:)

E sim, tudo correu bem (gracias pelo concern:thumb_yello:), perguntei às moças da entrada se havia táxi (não sabiam), fraternizaram com o meu golden balloon, ainda andei a passear pelo meio do parque de automóveis, que mais parecia um aterro de sucata lol (não estando a avaliar a qualidade dos carros, apenas o panorama geral) e depois lá encontrei os táxis. Meu amigo ainda se encontrava acordado, a namorada dele é que já dormia. Hajam sempre amigos assim =) Mas não me despedi de vós:blink: espero encontrar-vos novamente, era para ser em Vigo, mas não dá. Espero que façam grande festa por lá, ainda o Mika se pergunta se está em Espanha ou Portugal :roftl:

DA WONKA REPORT!!!:biggrin2:

So there we were, Mary, DA KICKED ASS LETTUCE GIRL :roftl:(1)me and my daughter at 5pm after a long 2h30 hr journey from Lisbon to Sudoeste through the wild Alentejo...

Mr Wonka decided to go to the beach and have lunch instead of queuing...then we had to call him as i forgot to take my wallet...he went again and we had to call again...for id's...:roftl: Let's say Mr. Wonka had some trouble getting his butt on the beach...

A few Mfcrs and other Mikafans were already there, we happen to make quite a nahce friendly bunch by now, and we happily strolled around the place and had a ball with the artists on stage before Mika...DA SUGABABES gave me a headache though but thank God i had a few pain killers on me... (2)

Then the press realized we were DA HARDCORE FANS and the chase began...:mf_rosetinted: some of the the girls were even interviewed by national tv...i tried to hide but... (3)let's say there was some wild interference on their back :roftl:

Mrs. P. came out for Bg's and Lollipops and asked us for help so i took the chance to ask her DA BILLION DOLLAR QUESTION: What's the name of the new puppy???:naughty: she said Mika hadn't decided yet...

And MAYBE, just maybe i'll be a LG in Vigo..:lmao:(4)

(1) - LOL nice title:teehee:

(2) - Yeah, you tell me (How much longer this will take? (I asked) - but the Thank youew british accent was nice)

(3) - Sure you did:teehee: That's why I was called the Emplastro:shocked:

(4) - Hope you will. Eu não participei no Sudoeste mas certamente o farei em Edinburgo

Oh and a tiny curiosity... there's a Photo of the week section in Odemira's town house, just take a look:

http://www.cm-odemira.pt/pt/Paginas/default.aspx

(just this week 'cause in the next one they might have changed it:wink2:)

Thank you Wonka for your great report! No less and as I told previously, thanks as well to the other reports!

Some more descriptive, some more emotional/personal and other some more fun or into other prespective.:wink2:

Either ways all as one make the show complete! Even though there's still missing someone to post their own report.

Thank youew everyone!

DA WONKA REPORT!!!

So there we were, Mary, DA KICKED ASS LETTUCE GIRL :roftl: me and my daughter at 5pm after a long 2h30 hr journey from Lisbon to Sudoeste through the wild Alentejo...

It was 41C on the road so we were predicting a NAKED gig which never happened in spite of being 30C at night...

Mr Wonka decided to go to the beach and have lunch instead of queuing...then we had to call him as i forgot to take my wallet...he went again and we had to call again...for id's... Let's say Mr. Wonka had some trouble getting his butt on the beach...

Surprise, no queuing...as i had already warned a few peeps who were worrying about queueing...:mf_rosetinted

This is Portugal, a wild unexplored country, people hunt a few deers, roast them on the forest, drink some beer, then drink some more, they don't worry about queues, peeps go to the beach all day long, get their butts there and only show up late at night...:mf_rosetinted

Then the press realized we were DA HARDCORE FANS and the chase began... some of the the girls were even interviewed by national tv...i tried to hide but...let's say there was some wild interference on their back :roftl

Mrs. P. came out for Bg's and Lollipops and asked us for help so i took the chance to ask her DA BILLION DOLLAR QUESTION: What's the name of the new puppy???:naughty she said Mika hadn't decided yet...

And MAYBE, just maybe i'll be a LG in Vigo..

:lmfao: I have been called a lot of names, but this... :floor:

Suddenly Relax starts and i listen to Mika's voice but couldn't really see him, i wondered wtf, i am on first row, i can hear him, where is he???? it was the most weird Mika entrance on stage evah...:boxed suddenly, he's there goofyly dancing on my face...

I was so embarrassed to have several cameras on my face i could hardly focus on Mika...

I realized then how celebrities feel when paps stick a camera on their face...:aah:

Liliana won that M&G of hers and took our gift to Mika, a tshirt with a volcano practical joke on it...but he was too stressed out backstage, and i tell you, i would be too, as the 38,000 peeps there covered the whole place and when i looked back i couldn't even see the landscape, it was a bit terrifying...i have never seen anything like it in a Mika gig...:shocked

Report will be posted as soon as those damned cable guys decide to install it in my new house...: I hate this netless summer...:sneaky2: The owner of this netcafe already knows my name by heart...

We were chatting backstage and said "they're more hysterical to see us than to see Mika!" :lmfao: I guess we weren't far from the truth! LOL

Now seriously....thanks a million for the ride to and from the festival! :huglove: Mr.Wonka deserves a statue! :naughty:

Final part of my report! (sorry to take so long)

Right after we left the stage we were told to line up, and Mika came to greet us. We took a group pic and although we didn't have much time, he said hello to each and every one of us (nothing special, but I thought it was sweet of him, he was in a hurry and could have just said "hello and thank you" to the group). :wub2: Besides, there were a couple of people there who had never met him, and they were really expecting their "moment". So...thank you, Mika!

I got to ask him about the puppy, but it was so quick, he was leaving and I was like:

Me - MIKAAAAWHAT'STHENAMEOFTHEDOG?

Mika - NOTDECIDEDYET! *walks away*

:naughty:

But then, he came back and said "She's goooorrrrrgeoussss, looks like a Disney dog!"

He had a sweet smile on his face, I guess he's really in love with that puppy! :wub2:

I also asked him if he was going to meet the fans outside, but he apologized and said he couldn't, cause he had to leave. :huh:

And he left... :bye:

We went to get changed and left the backstage! Happy, but at the same time sad, because it was all over. Still, we had huge simles on our faces! It was all so cool! :biggrin2:

We went to meet the rest of the gang oustide, to grab something to eat...we were so busy enjoying the whole thing we didn't even notice...WE WERE STARVING! :lmfao:

Oh! One cool thing! The reactions to Mika's gig were amazing!

Me and Catarina, one of the Lollipop Girls, met a radio/tv host, really famous and really nice, and he told us he had loved Mika's gig. He even wrote on his facebook "Mika's performance is one of those you need to see before you die!"

And when we were walking around the festival, we heard a lot of comments like that, which made us so incredibly happy...so proud! :wub2:

And...that's it! The end of Mary's report! :biggrin2:

Just NEED to thank everyone who was there, great group! Without you all, it wouldn't have been so good! And a special and HUGE thank you to Wonka (again)! :huglove:

40702_424780549090_76384849090_5113305_3345136_n.jpg

Photo taken by TMN or Universal Musica or whatever...

The photo is blurry. :sneaky2:

(I'm the one on the right:teehee:)

At first, thank you very much for you report so well detailed :thumb_yello:

But then I'M SO JEALOUS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin2: How lucky you are !!

Final part of my report! (sorry to take so long)

Right after we left the stage we were told to line up, and Mika came to greet us. We took a group pic and although we didn't have much time, he said hello to each and every one of us (nothing special, but I thought it was sweet of him, he was in a hurry and could have just said "hello and thank you" to the group). :wub2: Besides, there were a couple of people there who had never met him, and they were really expecting their "moment". So...thank you, Mika!

I got to ask him about the puppy, but it was so quick, he was leaving and I was like:

Me - MIKAAAAWHAT'STHENAMEOFTHEDOG?

Mika - NOTDECIDEDYET! *walks away*

:naughty:

But then, he came back and said "She's goooorrrrrgeoussss, looks like a Disney dog!"

He had a sweet smile on his face, I guess he's really in love with that puppy! :wub2:

I also asked him if he was going to meet the fans outside, but he apologized and said he couldn't, cause he had to leave. :huh:

And he left... :bye:

We went to get changed and left the backstage! Happy, but at the same time sad, because it was all over. Still, we had huge simles on our faces! It was all so cool! :biggrin2:

We went to meet the rest of the gang oustide, to grab something to eat...we were so busy enjoying the whole thing we didn't even notice...WE WERE STARVING! :lmfao:

Oh! One cool thing! The reactions to Mika's gig were amazing!

Me and Catarina, one of the Lollipop Girls, met a radio/tv host, really famous and really nice, and he told us he had loved Mika's gig. He even wrote on his facebook "Mika's performance is one of those you need to see before you die!"

And when we were walking around the festival, we heard a lot of comments like that, which made us so incredibly happy...so proud! :wub2:

And...that's it! The end of Mary's report! :biggrin2:

Just NEED to thank everyone who was there, great group! Without you all, it wouldn't have been so good! And a special and HUGE thank you to Wonka (again)! :huglove:

*enters, sees the report*

excuse me for intrusion, but:

So, the dog is really exists already?????

At first, thank you very much for you report so well detailed :thumb_yello:

But then I'M SO JEALOUS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin2: How lucky you are !!

You're welcome!:wink2:

Yes I was lucky but I don't like the photograph, I prefer the one in my avatar! :wub2: