REPORTS/PICS/VIDS: Mika @ Fiestas de Castrelos (Vigo), Spain: 14 August 2010

Fmbm

Let the reports begin! :biggrin2::yay::boing:

4891942471_795f13c024_z.jpg

------------

REPORTS

------------

Mary

Luminara, Luminara (Part 2), Luminara (Part 3)

ArtemisArco

basicamenteyo, basicamenteyo (Part 2)

yolanda

Dana_vangoh

------------

PICTURES

------------

Professional Pics

Tairi

Fan pics from Livejournal

basicamenteyo

Mary, Mary (Part 2), Mary (Part 3)

------------

VIDEOS

------------

liliana:

liliana:

liliana:

liliana:

liliana:

liliana:

Tairi: Lollipop

Tairi: Happy Ending

Tairi: SITM Trumpet Solo

Tairi: SITM

Tairi: Big Girl

Mary:

Mary:

Clozinha: Relax

Clozinha: Big Girl

Clozinha: SITM

Clozinha: Blue Eyes

Clozinha: Rain

Clozinha: BIOTG

Clozinha: Kick-Ass

Clozinha: Love Today

Clozinha: Lollipop

Edited by Fmbm

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Article

"La magia de Mika pone en pie a Castrelos" http://www.vigoalminuto.com/2010/08/15/la-magia-de-mika-pone-en-pie-a-castrelos/

MIKA.jpg

Article

"La magia de Mika pone en pie a Castrelos"

VERÓNICA LÓPEZ/ Melodías imaginativas, ritmos coloristas y una voz que nos puso a todos los pelos de punta.

Esta noche en el Auditorio de Castrelos se ha organizado una verdadera fiesta en donde el artista de origen libanés contagió su personalidad enérgica a un público que no cesó de cantar y bailar al son de sus peculiares brincos

Y es que a la tercera va la vencida, o eso dicen los que saben, y así nos lo demostró esta noche Mika; en su tercer concierto de este año por España y primero en Galicia con la gira de su segundo disco “The boy who knew too much” (El chico que sabía demasiado).

Cantante, compositor, pianista, teclista … con todas estas cualidades era casi imposible que la última sensación del pop británico (con dos discos editados con los que ya ha vendido unas seis millones de copias en todo el mundo) defraudara al público vigués.

Con sus característicos rizos y su toque desaliñado en el que mezcla aires bohemios con barrocos, el artista entró en escena engalanado con una traje de chaqué blanco y gris haciendo honor a los clásicos.

El show en el que no faltaron hinchables, jardines y disfraces estuvo en todo momento acompañado de una cuidada pero espectacular escenografía alrededor de una voz educada (ya que el joven artista proviene del mundo de la ópera).

A lo largo de la noche nos pudimos deleitar con éxitos tan conocidos como “Relax” (con el que comenzó la velada) o ” GRace Kelly” tema con el que alcanzó el puesto número uno en el Reino Unido a dos semanas de lanzar su primer álbum)todas ellos adornadas con un acompañamiento musical ,una coral difícil de igualar y 15 bailarines elegidos entre el público por su propia madre.

Impecable hasta el final, así estuvo Mika y así se lo demostró un público agradecido que no dejo hueco libre en todo el Auditorio; esperamos que vuelva muy pronto.

Moves links here:

Found these vids on twitter:

Trumpet solo: http://yfrog.com/8757vz

Relax: http://yfrog.com/f1hkqz

+ this same person just tweeted:

"Mika is shirtless dancing with the Flag of Spain" and: "Mika dancing Sweet Dreams, priceless" (12 min ago)

Thanks Cris!

I'm on a stolen laptop:naughty: from a friend:naughty: and he's gonna kill me! I was

Mika just tweeted :boing:

mikasounds

Tonight was my last show in Spain until my next album & also my biggest solo gig in this country yet. Over 14 thousand tonight in Vigo.

mikasounds

Thank you Spain for an amazing year. I can't wait to come back with my next record. X

:fangurl:

Moves links here:

Found these vids on twitter:

Trumpet solo: http://yfrog.com/8757vz

Relax: http://yfrog.com/f1hkqz

+ this same person just tweeted:

"Mika is shirtless dancing with the Flag of Spain" and: "Mika dancing Sweet Dreams, priceless" (12 min ago)

Thanks Cris!

I'm on a stolen laptop:naughty: from a friend:naughty: and he's gonna kill me! I was

i wanna see him to that with the Danish flag :naughty:

That'd be nice too! :wink2: I can't wait to see Castrelos vids:mf_lustslow:

iMMamusic

Wow!! Moments tonight when the realisation of what I'm doing was a little too much!! I love my job!It's a dream come true!! Thank you Vigo!!

:teehee:

Hmm, I don't really understand what she means by that

:dunno: Neither do I. We'll just have to wait for the vids.

Edited by pufpuf

i hope he do that one day!

i know i saw him with Croatian flag, not flag exactly, but banner:thumb_yello: my banner:wub2:

aaaaaayyy lucky Spain, he LOVES Spain!:wink2:

i can't wait for reports!!! this is amazing!

google translation of the article

MIKA / Veronica LópezVERÓNICA LOPEZ / imaginative melodies, rhythms, colorful and a voice that made us all the willies.

Tonight at the Auditorium Castrelos has organized a great festival in which the artist of Lebanese descent spread his energetic personality to an audience that did not stop singing and dancing to their unique jumping

And is that the third time's the charm, or so say those who know, and so we showed it tonight Mika; in its third concert this year in Spain and Galicia first tour with their second album "The boy who Knew too much "(The boy who knew too much).

Singer, songwriter, pianist, keyboardist ... with all these qualities was almost impossible that the latest British pop sensation (with two albums released with that has already sold about six million copies worldwide) Vigo defrauding the public.

With his trademark curls and a touch sloppy in the mixing air with baroque bohemian, the artist took the stage adorned with a white suit and gray coat honoring the classics.

The show in which there was no shortage inflatable costumes gardens and was at all times accompanied by a careful but spectacular scenery around an educated voice (as the young artist from the world of opera).

Throughout the night we were able to delight with such familiar hits as "Relax" (with which began the evening) or "Grace Kelly" song with which reached number one in the UK in two weeks to launch its first album) all of them decorated with musical accompaniment, a choral hard to match and 15 dancers chosen from the public by his own mother.

Impeccable until the end, so it was Mika and so he showed an appreciative audience that does not leave free slot around the Auditorium and we hope you return very soon.

:teehee: gotta love google translate for the first sentence :teehee:

google translation of the article

MIKA / Veronica LópezVERÓNICA LOPEZ / imaginative melodies, rhythms, colorful and a voice that made us all the willies.

:teehee: gotta love google translate for the first sentence :teehee:

LOOOOOLLLL :roftl:

It was SO AWESOME!!!!!! It was AMAZING!!! I uploaded my best pictures in Flickr. I hope you can see it! The place was FULL. We saw him when he left but he was in the car.

He was really happy to see so many people.

HE IS THE BEST!!!

Here's the link for my pictures!!!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/t_g_b/?saved=1

my oh my....:biggrin2:

I love your photos, especially the ones with the flag! :blush-anim-cl::naughty:

Thank you so much for sharing! :flowers2:

And I am glad you had a wonderful time!! :thumb_yello:

It was SO AWESOME!!!!!! It was AMAZING!!! I uploaded my best pictures in Flickr. I hope you can see it! The place was FULL. We saw him when he left but he was in the car.

HE IS THE BEST!!!

Thank you! :flowers2:

HE IS THE BEST!!!

Thanks for sharing, really great photos! There's no doubt it was an AMAZING gig! I'm happy you enjoyed it and I'm Happy to be there virtually.:thumb_yello::wink2::mf_lustslow:

HE IS THE BEST!!!

omg!! thank you thank you!! :flowers2:

im glad you had such a good time! your pics are great :biggrin2:

HE IS THE BEST!!!

Your pix are swell:

4891952217_d86a4cbfa0.jpg

4891952745_a73e3cebf5.jpg

Thank you!

Edited by A. Clay

Article

"La magia de Mika pone en pie a Castrelos" http://www.vigoalminuto.com/2010/08/15/la-magia-de-mika-pone-en-pie-a-castrelos/

MIKA.jpg

Article

"La magia de Mika pone en pie a Castrelos"

VERÓNICA LÓPEZ/ Melodías imaginativas, ritmos coloristas y una voz que nos puso a todos los pelos de punta.

Esta noche en el Auditorio de Castrelos se ha organizado una verdadera fiesta en donde el artista de origen libanés contagió su personalidad enérgica a un público que no cesó de cantar y bailar al son de sus peculiares brincos

Y es que a la tercera va la vencida, o eso dicen los que saben, y así nos lo demostró esta noche Mika; en su tercer concierto de este año por España y primero en Galicia con la gira de su segundo disco “The boy who knew too much” (El chico que sabía demasiado).

Cantante, compositor, pianista, teclista … con todas estas cualidades era casi imposible que la última sensación del pop británico (con dos discos editados con los que ya ha vendido unas seis millones de copias en todo el mundo) defraudara al público vigués.

Con sus característicos rizos y su toque desaliñado en el que mezcla aires bohemios con barrocos, el artista entró en escena engalanado con una traje de chaqué blanco y gris haciendo honor a los clásicos.

El show en el que no faltaron hinchables, jardines y disfraces estuvo en todo momento acompañado de una cuidada pero espectacular escenografía alrededor de una voz educada (ya que el joven artista proviene del mundo de la ópera).

A lo largo de la noche nos pudimos deleitar con éxitos tan conocidos como “Relax” (con el que comenzó la velada) o ” GRace Kelly” tema con el que alcanzó el puesto número uno en el Reino Unido a dos semanas de lanzar su primer álbum)todas ellos adornadas con un acompañamiento musical ,una coral difícil de igualar y 15 bailarines elegidos entre el público por su propia madre.

Impecable hasta el final, así estuvo Mika y así se lo demostró un público agradecido que no dejo hueco libre en todo el Auditorio; esperamos que vuelva muy pronto.

Maravilloso :fangurl: