REPORTS/PICS/VIDS: Mika @ Fiestas de Castrelos (Vigo), Spain: 14 August 2010

Fmbm

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It was SO AWESOME!!!!!! It was AMAZING!!! I uploaded my best pictures in Flickr. I hope you can see it! The place was FULL. We saw him when he left but he was in the car.

He was really happy to see so many people.

HE IS THE BEST!!!

Here's the link for my pictures!!!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/t_g_b/?saved=1

Love your pictures!! :thumb_yello:

The ones of the Parque de Castrelos too :)

Thanks for share!!!

Great pics, thanks for posting!

I still haven't uploaded mine, but I think I have some nice ones! (I think! lol) :biggrin2:

First of all let me tell you...this was THE BEST QUEUE EVER (part II, obviously, cause part I was in Lisbon :mf_rosetinted:). Saying I loved meeting everyone there is an understatement! I won't say names, cause I know I'll forget someone...bah, you know who you are, coño! :wub2:

We spent the whole morning and a bit of the afternoon making the paper flowers and the chain for the PIÑATA PARTY (glad it all went well, it was a bit windy and for a couple of times we had to run after our piñata stuff) :lmfao:

Unfortunately we missed Mama P, so no Lolliwonka, no Lolliwonkajunior,etc... But Streilha was a Big Girl again, Lidia was one too, Neeims too... and yeah, they were all great! :thumb_yello:

Anyway, the place was really gorgeous, it was a nice park, in the middle of the city, with lots of trees, so no waiting in the sun...It was really comfortable! Made the waiting a lot easier!

The gig itself was fantastic! Mika looked really happy! We had Kick Ass (not just me, this time! LOL), Sweet Dreams aaaaaaaaaaaaaand a second encore, with Relax again! :biggrin2: No Toy Boy, AOW or GG, tho...

Imma was ON FIRE! I was right in front of her, with Rosa and Luis, and she interacted a lot with us (more than I've seen in the other gigs I've been to). Absolutely amazing, if I liked her before, now I'm completely in love! :bow: Jimmy came to tease us a few times too. :naughty:

We had to return the love, so as we had some golden hearts, during the gig me and Rosa wrote "IMMA" on ours. When she saw them she was like :boing::wub2:

After that, I changed mine to "Team Jimma", and Jimmy went crazy when he saw it :roftl:

They also posed for some of our pics, but I'm afraid I couldn't catch them. Luis did, I believe, so I'm looking forward to see the pics.

As for the surprises we prepared...PIÑATAAAAAAAAAAA! We had a paper chain for Dr.John, paper flowers to throw on Happy Ending (Helen, you're a ****ing genius), balloons for We Are Golden and serpentines for Lollipop. It all went well, they loved it, Mika even played with a bit of the chain and wrapped it around Imma. :naughty:

Can't remember all the details now (I'm still a bit sleepy...lol), but I'm sure other better reports will come! I'll upload my pics and videos later, and post them here.

Edited by Mary

Here it comes my report!! :blush-anim-cl:

First part!

My first Mika-gig was simply amazing. I arrived to Vigo two days ago 'cause my family and I planned to stay some vacation days at Vigo according to the concert so I was able to enjoy it. I didn't know if I was going to go 'cause my mum insisted I had t go with her and she was not very excited about the gig.

About Vigo, I can say it's incredible that the sea was so cold and outside was so hot! I couldn't feel my feet when I entered the water! :aah: Nights were cold and days were hot and near the beach you could feel the breeze and the hot sun at the same time! Nice experience. Although, water in pools was really hot so we could enjoy a bath at least!:mf_rosetinted:

My parents, my young brother and I took a bus at 10,30 in the morning to get to the park in which the gig was going to be played. I searched for the bus in the internet, but we took the wrong one 'cause in one side of it you could read "Plaza America", and we wanted to go there 'cause it was realy close to the gig. But it was Saturday and that bus didn't get us there! Fortunately I had my map and I had studied Vigo in Google Maps last night so I noticed and we could go out the bus really near to the "Plaza America". We get to the park but I couldn't recognize any MFCer (it was my first gig, I only knew how were the faces of those who had their photos on avatar, sign or had posted them on some thread).

Three girls come to us (her names I think were Alicia, Raquel y Laura), I didn't recognize them as MFCers, but they had the first numbers and they put us on the list and give us ours. We had 55 and 56, which meant a bad front row or an excellent second row.

Then we noticed we hadn't brought food or anything 'cause we thought we could get numbers and return at 5pm, so we come back to the hotel in the same bus, had lunch quickly and get a lot of jackets.

We (my mum and I) get there again around 2pm. We walked around the park bit and then we sit down on the park. Then I saw Rosa, who was wearing a black t-shirt she said she was going to wear and a MFC badge, so I could recognize her.

Edited by Luminara

Second part

Even if I'm reaaaly shy (ask any of the MFCers who went to Vigo :aah:) I tell my mum and asked Basicamenteyo if they were part of the MFC (which was obvious, but :teehee:). Then Basicamenteyo introduced me to Yolanda, Dana vangoh, ArtemisArco, Mikasister and her daughter, Mary and much more MFCers (I could not remember all names but I remember you, girls! :biggrin2: I'm really bad at remembering names).

They were doing "papiroflexia" (I don't know what is the english word for that, making boats, birds, flowers... with paper) , they made flowers with lots of colours and a big paper chain really beautiful. I didn't say very much at the first moments, and they were having lunch and I didn't want to bother them, but then they begin again to do flowers and stuff and Tairi came in. We wanted to help so we asked Dana vangoh to tell us how to make flowers and we spent a lot of time making flowers and flowers and my mum and I talked to Mikasister about our Mika love and experiences. It was really nice sharing our Mika love!! :blush-anim-cl:

I could listen to more experiences, how do Big Girls feel on stage and much more, I was so excited:wub2:. We chat in a lot of languages, a mix of Spanish, English, Portuguese, Catalan and even Valenciano! :aah:

My mum and I went to the bathroom a lot of times, we were really excited!! People was talking about going on stage, which was my big dream, but I couldn't let my mum alone and she didn't went me to be on stage, after all. I met WillyWonka, but we didn't recognize each other at first (I remember I told my mum I thought she was Wonka, but I wasn't sure). We spoke to each other without knowing who we were, 'till Basicamenteyo called her Wonka and told Wonka who was I :aah:. We introduced ourselves better and had a chat, and she asked my mum to let me go on stage in Spanish (Love you, Wonka!! :aah:) So we were planning to talk to John or Mrs Penniman to talk with them about it if we had the chance, but Dana vangoh told me that if I was younger than eighteen years old, even if I was only two months, they weren't going to let me go on stage if my mum didn't come with me. And my mum didn't want to come, so :(

Basicamenteyo, Mary and Dana vangoh spoke with John about the flowers and stuff we made and he told them he would be back in a few hours to take it and give one flower to each member of the first row so they can throw it during the show. But he didn't go there, and the people who had numbers on their hands were going to the queue because the team said gates would be opened in a few minutes, so we went to the queue with all the stuff to give it to John, but we had to take it with us and give one flower to each person by ourselves.

My mum and I get front row in the right side of the stage, but we couldn't see it very well. I couldn't see the drums and I wanted to see Cherisse! So we moved to second row in the middle, so we could see the entire stage (at least I could, 'cause my mum didn't see Mika very much, she could only see Imma and Jimmy! :( ).

The arena got full and we waited for the concert really excited (at least I did). My mum get tired of waiting and told me she wanted to leave, but when Mika came out we could only scream and dance!

Gig on third part :aah:

Edited by Luminara

It was SO AWESOME!!!!!! It was AMAZING!!! I uploaded my best pictures in Flickr. I hope you can see it! The place was FULL. We saw him when he left but he was in the car.

HE IS THE BEST!!!

Love em!!!!

I think this is the 2nd flag i would love to be!!!! :mf_lustslow:

Damn he looks great :drool:

4891947945_686846eb1e_b.jpg

HE IS THE BEST!!!

Hi Tairi

Your pictures are amazing :thumb_yello: Thank you so much for letting us see them :huglove:

Third part

(Sorry for the long report, it was my first gig and I wanted to live everything one more time :teehee: Also, I love writing as you can see)

Unfortunately none of us could get on stage 'cause we didn't find Mrs Penniman and no one told us where she was. A boy came asking for a tall girl before the show to be the bride, but he didn't choose any of us (my mum wanted me to go, but I thought I couldn't let her alone).

Concert was... Nothing to do with videos or anything. Had second row, I could see his sweat, his eyes, his smile... His moles on his body when he got shirtless... He was so close to us!!

He did his show and we did ours! We hold the long chain over our shoulders during Dr John and throw him the little one (who was not as little :aah:). And he wore it on his shoulders!! And danced with it!! And then he gave it to Imma and she danced with it too and put it around the microphone.

He went shirtless!! :blink: I was dying when he began to took his shirt off and when I saw his chest on the three first buttons I was shouting! Incredible! Spanish shirtless!

But so much better, he took the Spanish flag and put it around his waist and danced a lot with it and so did Imma :wub2:

During "Blame it on the Girls" he divided us in bulls (left) and bullfighters (right). We (bullfighters) screamed louder "Blame it on the booys" so Mika said the bull lost. So amazing how he danced, like he was a bullfighter. And Imma and Jimmy were so close to the public! My mum fell in love with her, she was all time sayig she was amazing!!

On "Happy Ending", during the "little bit of love" part we throw the flowers to the stage and Mika was like :shocked::aah: "flowers!!!". He loved it.

We moved our golden baloons during "We are Golden" and throw "confetti" during "Lollipop". Awesome. My vids and photos are really bad because of the camera, but I recommend you to watch the vids the other MFCers made so you can see that wonderful concert by yourselves, I sang every song, I shouted a lot to Mika and wave him. No words to describe how I felt.

At the end of Lollipop, we all know the concert finished but, as we always do we ahouted "sing another song!!!". And he came out and said us "do you want to begin the concert again? but I want you all to sing along really loud!!" And so did we, I screamed as louder as I could and enjoy that unexpected "Relax".

The gig was so great that when I came out I thought that if Mika didn't come out I wouldn't feel so bad about it. And we waited long time, musicians went out and, as some girls told us, he leaved the gig on the other side of the stage. I didn't have my autograph, no photo, no present for Mika... :(

My parents get nervous and we left the place and I couldn't say bye to MFCers :(

So bye, girls!!! See you soon, I hope!! You are amazing!!