REPORTS/PICS/VIDS: Mika @ Fiestas de Castrelos (Vigo), Spain: 14 August 2010

Fmbm

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It was amazing,really. Can't write a report now,but I can tell you, he was happy! :D

And I'm not sure, but I think I understand what Imma tweeted about... :wub2:

ZOHMYGODWHATAGREATGIGYESTERDAY!!!

We love Imma and Imma loves us.. we're on our way home i'll make the report when i have a chance. Yes, Mika rocked he was freaking out and he really enjoy all the stuff we made for him (we are so proud) i have videos of him playing with the chain and the flowers and i will try to upload them when i have the chance.

love ya mary!!

We love Imma and Imma loves us.. we're on our way home i'll make the report when i have a chance. Yes, Mika rocked he was freaking out and he really enjoy all the stuff we made for him (we are so proud) i have videos of him playing with the chain and the flowers and i will try to upload them when i have the chance.

love ya mary!!

!!!!!!!! ROSA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:fangurl:!!!!!!!!!! :huglove:!!!!!!

told you you'd had fun:mf_rosetinted::naughty:

love ya mary!!

ZOMFGIMISSYOUALREADY!!!

Have a safe trip,we'll talk later! :wub2: love you all!

Thanks for the reports, I love seeing Mika so happy, the crowd responding so well to him, and just the general "vibe" being so fantastic. I'm really glad that it went well.

I have to say one thing though :teehee:.

As a Spaniard, and an animal loving one too, who has followed the recent sucess of animal rights groups which resulted in a ban of bullfighting being imposed in my region of Spain, Catalunya, (which I hope will serve as a precedent so that it happens in many other regions and ultimately in the whole country), the fact that Mika played up the whole "bullfighting cliche" really saddens me.

I guess that he just did it without thinking, that he felt like it and was in the right mood, but I still think that it's important that nobody with a public presence and influence helps glamourise the bullfighting scene.

In reality, and as anyone who has gone to a bullfight can testify, this is an extremely cruel activity (I refuse to call anything which is built on someone's suffering "art") which auses those poor bulls a lot of pain and stress. I'm not talking of a little bit of stress here, what they do to those animals is PROPER TORTURE, which is why this has now been completely banned in a whole region of Spain.

So, I find it a bit upsetting that anyone (and Mika even more, because of how much I like and respect him) uses the bullfighting imagery as a "fun" or cool thing :blink:. Thi sactivity needs to be publicly vilified and shown for what it is: a horrid, barbaric method by which crude, uneducated morons try to "prove" to others how macho and manly they are.

It's about time we moved from the dark ages and just made this statement loud and clear.

Anyway, I just needed to say it, now I'm done :roftl:.

I'm at home, I've lost one's voice and I've bruises all over:boxed:. Definitly, Mika hurts me!! :aah:

Basicamenteyo and yolanda will arive at home in around 4 hours, it's a long way (more for them) but I've spend a great, the travels are sorter in good company:wink2:

What to say about the concert....

I've seen everything I could see, I can't expect more than that :bow::bow:

It has been my best concert!!

Maybe later I have time to write the report, I'm going to take a "siesta" :sleep_1:and

Thanks for the reports, I love seeing Mika so happy, the crowd responding so well to him, and just the general "vibe" being so fantastic. I'm really glad that it went well.

As a Spaniard, and an animal loving one too, who has followed the recent sucess of animal rights groups which resulted in a ban of bullfighting being imposed in my region of Spain, Catalunya, (which I hope will serve as a precedent so that it happens in many other regions and ultimately in the whole country), the fact that Mika played up the whole "bullfighting cliche" really saddens me.

I guess that he just did it without thinking, that he felt like it and was in the right mood, but I still think that it's important that nobody with a public presence and influence helps glamourise the bullfighting scene.

In reality, and as anyone who has gone to a bullfight can testify, this is an extremely cruel activity (I refuse to call anything which is built on someone's suffering "art") which auses those poor bulls a lot of pain and stress. I'm not talking of a little bit of stress here, what they do to those animals is PROPER TORTURE, which is why this has now been completely banned in a whole region of Spain.

So, I find it a bit upsetting that anyone (and Mika even more, because of how much I like and respect him) uses the bullfighting imagery as a "fun" or cool thing :blink:. Thi sactivity needs to be publicly vilified and shown for what it is: a horrid, barbaric method by which crude, uneducated morons try to "prove" to others how macho and manly they are.

It's about time we moved from the dark ages and just made this statement loud and clear.

I'm against bull torture too, but, haven't you see the innocent thing he is? Bulls and bullfighters are, unfortunately, one of the most representative things of Spain, along with Spanish flag. Mika just wanted to show us that he loves our country, so he showed us the little knowdledge he has about it. He didn't want to say anything, just "hello Spain, I love you". Even if I hate those things I could not be angry with that innocent shirtless boy, with that pure smile on his face. I just screamed all the whole song and feel proud of being Spanish (for my first time :blush-anim-cl:).

Thank you, Mary, your report has brought me back there again! :biggrin2: I loved to meet you and hope I had the chance to meet you again, in next tour :thumb_yello: I really wish next time he came closer to me, but I will be able to travel alone so no problem anyways!

I miss you all, girls!! :(

As soon as possible I'll do a proper report and post my photos and videos.

Still very tired. :blink:

I totally agree with you on that subject.

But I don't think he did that on purpose, since I saw that scene for the first time in Sudoeste. :wink2:

Hi Tairi

Your pictures are amazing :thumb_yello: Thank you so much for letting us see them :huglove:

I'm so glad you could all see my pic. I thought I gave you only the link to my "mika album" but I think you could all my pics... upss! but anyway I'm happy to have these memories from that night.

I can't wait for the next time!

4892560918_8dbe5d00f7.jpg

i really love this pic!! thanks for posting...

pinkujisatsu http://pinkujisatsu.livejournal.com/414637.html Mika concert photos (233) D

I love this pics...What about the toy boy round on the audience?? I was like :blink: and i was screaming "Bring it back you foolish destroyers" they pull out all the poor toy boy's hair :hair:

First of all let me tell you...this was THE BEST QUEUE EVER (part II, obviously, cause part I was in Lisbon :mf_rosetinted:). Saying I loved meeting everyone there is an understatement! I won't say names, cause I know I'll forget someone...bah, you know who you are, coño!

Yes!! we know who we are...crab louse!!! :aah: ...it was the best queue ever part I for me!!

Unfortunately we missed Mama P, so no Lolliwonka, no Lolliwonkajunior,etc... But Streilha was a Big Girl again, Lidia was one too, Neeims too... and yeah, they were all great! :thumb_yello:

That part was not-nice at all :boxed:.. but it all went fantastic at the end, so :biggrin2:

As for the surprises we prepared...PIÑATAAAAAAAAAAA! We had a paper chain for Dr.John, paper flowers to throw on Happy Ending (Helen, you're a ****ing genius), balloons for We Are Golden and serpentines for Lollipop. It all went well, they loved it, Mika even played with a bit of the chain and wrapped it around Imma. :naughty:

we are now the piñata team!! i love all the stuff, i'm still looking for some Mika/flowers-moment pictures!! :mf_rosetinted: what are you talking about me.. i need like a whole week to make those kind of paper stuff when i start.. but you!! you and Artemis learn toodamnfreakingfast you came to the queue like "Hi what can i help with?? oh tulips, ok, let me see how to make them.. Ok, get it" Ten minutes later "Look helen, i made 60 tulips, and i still have time to help Rosa"... :shocked:C :thumb_yello:

I miss you already!!

My report on the next post! I just want to use this one to comment yours

i really love this pic!! thanks for posting...

I love this pics...What about the toy boy round on the audience?? I was like :blink: and i was screaming "Bring it back you foolish destroyers" they pull out all the poor toy boy's hair :hair:

I miss you already!!

My report on the next post! I just want to use this one to comment yours

Who needs to be a Big Girl when you can BE THE PIÑATA? :mf_rosetinted:

Miss you too!!!! :wub2:

Thanks for teaching me how to do the tulips! I'm an origami freak, so it was amazing to help you with that!! :teehee: And me and Diana learned fast cause we had a good teacher! :wub2:

Poor Toy Boy... :boxed: We were all like "BRING IT BAAAACK, DON'T DESTROY IIIIT", but people can be such idiots sometimes... :sneaky2:

Edited by Mary

I'm against bull torture too, but, haven't you see the innocent thing he is? Bulls and bullfighters are, unfortunately, one of the most representative things of Spain, along with Spanish flag. Mika just wanted to show us that he loves our country, so he showed us the little knowdledge he has about it. He didn't want to say anything, just "hello Spain, I love you". Even if I hate those things I could not be angry with that innocent shirtless boy, with that pure smile on his face. I just screamed all the whole song and feel proud of being Spanish (for my first time :blush-anim-cl:).

I totally agree with you on that subject.

But I don't think he did that on purpose, since I saw that scene for the first time in Sudoeste. :wink2:

Oh, I'm convinced that he didn't do it with any "bad" intention at all, and that he just felt like it and went with it, without even thinking about it or the possible implications of his action, but I thought that, for many people, it can be seen as glamourising the bullfighting thing, which is not right.

It's true that some people find bullfighting to be a "typical" thing of Spain, but it's time that this changes.

Many people are fighting a lot now so that we lose these stereotypes, especially because bullfighting is in effect animal cruelty, and this sort of thing IMO undermines all the hard work that these people do, trying to rid Spain of the "toros y castanyelas" image; :wink2: and this is why I got upset.

In no way am I saying that Mika did this willingly, I know that he loves animals and that he'd never do such a thing with a bad intention, but I think that it's not a bad idea to higlight it, to raise awareness.

I can see a little bit of my flag! Obrigada Carla :wub2:

10940095574c67a590052b12.71343449-10..jpg

Oh, I'm convinced that he didn't do it with any "bad" intention at all, and that he just felt like it and went with it, without even thinking about it or the possible implications of his action, but I thought that, for many people, it can be seen as glamourising the bullfighting thing, which is not right.

It's true that some people find bullfighting to be a "typical" thing of Spain, but it's time that this changes.

Many people are fighting a lot now so that we lose these stereotypes, especially because bullfighting is in effect animal cruelty, and this sort of thing IMO undermines all the hard work that these people do, trying to rid Spain of the "toros y castanyelas" image; :wink2: and this is why I got upset.

In no way am I saying that Mika did this willingly, I know that he loves animals and that he'd never do such a thing with a bad intention, but I think that it's not a bad idea to higlight it, to raise awareness.

It'll be a really hard work. People when think about Spain's tradition (me included) think about bullfights. When you want to buy a souvenier in spain, you have a lot of things related to that. I refused to buy a thing (don't remember what exactly) two years ago because it had something related to bullfight.

Unfortunately, we have some tradition on that cruelty too, in fact, the lisbon's gig was on a venue that is known by bullfighting shows. It was really hard for me to enter there, I only did it for Mika's show.

I don't know if he did that because he associate bullfight as a traditional thing (both in Sudoeste and Vigo), or it was just a coincidence. But I get it when you say that some people might see that as praising deed to bullfight.

I can see a little bit of my flag! Obrigada Carla :wub2:

10940095574c67a590052b12.71343449-10..jpg

[/color]

I can see my whole family and our friends from Oporto in a pic in the actual newspaper...:naughty:

Rosa texted me first thing in the morning to buy it...:mf_rosetinted::biggrin2:

Mariaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, conta coisas! Onde andas agora? :aah:

Pontevedra, Monçao, Caminha...

Amanha, Sul...:naughty:

Chegaste bem, tou a ver...:biggrin2:

A Rosita mandou me sms logo de manha pra comprar o jornal, estamos la nos e os do Porto...:shocked::teehee:

Pontevedra, Monçao, Caminha...

Amanha, Sul...:naughty:

Chegaste bem, tou a ver...:biggrin2:

A Rosita mandou me sms logo de manha pra comprar o jornal, estamos la nos e os do Porto...:shocked::teehee:

Que fixeeee! Eu felizmente não apareço em lado nenhum já tive os meus 5 minutos de fama na semana passada! :lmfao:

Façam boa viagem amanhã! :biggrin2:

Beijinhos aí para o Rui e para a sobrinhada! :naughty: