REPORTS/PICS/VIDS: Mika @ Fiestas de Castrelos (Vigo), Spain: 14 August 2010

Fmbm

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My post was not against Sariflor's. She is entitled to her own opinion.

I think bullfighting is disgusting especially because it's useless and it's also a tourist attraction. They should just stop killing the animals and it would be ok. In the UK they are trying to convince people that hunting using a 'fake fox' is still fun!

The crowd had fun without real bulls, so it can only be positive in my opinion! :thumb_yello:

oh i was not trying to defend sara against you :boxed:

i was just quoting her as i know she is spanish and she has a knowledge about bullfights...

but if anyone reads our posts we are all agree at least.....

we are all against that cruelty!! and mika too!!!:thumb_yello:

For you, Rosa...your wish is my command!! :mf_rosetinted:

MFC_clock.jpg

:bow::bow:

I LOVE THAT CLOCK!! :roftl::roftl:

:wub2:

I felt sad for you before the gig, I knew you really wanted to be a BG, but during the gig, I was glad we were all together in the audience, being the greatest freaking piñata ever, and having a blast! :huglove: Love yoooou!

:huglove::flowers2: i know... i was really glad too.. i've probably feel lonely up there without you!! you all are great!!

Videos:

Kick Ass -

Happy Ending -

:huglove::flowers2: i know... i was really glad too.. i've probably feel lonely up there without you!! you all are great!!

:wub2::wub2::wub2:

I think we had more fun being in the audience than we would if we had been on stage! :wink2: I'm serious! Next time we'll see how it goes, but this one was fantastic, in my opinion!

NO WAY... isn't he a cutie?? does he really said "flowers"??? :mf_lustslow::fangurl:

i couldn't have spent my money or my time in a better way... hahhaha i think non of us have laughed that much since a long time... people in the subway were at me like :shocked::bash: everytime I start laughing remembering my 5 minutes of finger-call to mika!! :roftlime i s:

::lmfao::lmfao: It happens the same to me... I'm walking in the street laughing and the people looks at me strangely :aah:

Those are the post-fanweekend efect

I think we had more fun being in the audience than we would if we had been on stage! :wink2: I'm serious! Next time we'll see how it goes, but this one was fantastic, in my opinion!

Completily sure!!! it was so great to be part of that (how Dana say: part of that happiness:wink2:)

Mary, I love all your pics are so great, I'm going to see the videos right now!

Mika with a music teacher in a tv program very smilar to X Factor :mf_rosetinted:

I don't know if to laught or to cry!!! Angel Llacer met Mika but we didnt??? since now I don't like Angel!!!

Love this video... my heart start beating fast when i saw the giant-colorful snake coming trough the first row... :wub2

Thanks for post this

You're welcome!

Dr. John is not one of my favorite song, I filmed it because I knew "team piñata" would love to see that again. :wink2:

By the way, thanks for teaching me how to make origami flowers! :wub2:

i met lots of spanish fans... i don´t want to say names,but you know who you are... it was our first meeting,but i´m sure we´ll share more gigs...

i´m also very happy to see again friends from other gigs... all portuguese people,who were very nice,they also taught me to speak in portuguese,now i can perfectly say "sergio" :mf_rosetinted,and OMG!!!! carlota was almost as tall as me!!!!:shocked..... of course i met luis:mf_lustslow and rocio:wub2 again... we were in vigo and we were like "let´s go to eat some local food... we love gastronomic tourism" so,we went to a mac donald´s :mf_rosetinted we wanted to make sure that the big mac is the same everywhere...:mf_rosetinted

It was lovely to be with all you and meeting all the spanish gang. Loved to be part of the "team piñata"!:wub2:

We really shared a great day, with a lot of funny diferences between our languages! But, now you have to learn how to say "corrigido"! :roftl: It was really good to me too, I had the opportunity to practice my spanish again!

I didn't help you with the flowers as much as I wanted, but I wasn't feeling really good. Portuguese food is delicious but sometimes can be tricky too. :boxed:

like 40 minutes before the gig

streillha,mary,dana,artemis,yolanda,luis,rocio and me

dscf4152b.jpg

Where was I? :boxed:

I want to see the group photo that we took after the show! :aah:

mary,we are going to be from now till the end of life the "team piñata" ... in our way home we all were thinking about many things for the next gig... of course you and all the portugueses (lils,wonka&family and of course sergio :teehee etc) are included in our team... (it was amazing how you learned so fast to do the flowers....)

Sérgio is more quiet than we are, but I'm sure he'll be proud to be part of "team piñata" too.:teehee::roftl:

So we arrived to the park after a 74 attemps to wake me up from basicamenteyo, artemis and yolanda.. yes i'm very sleepy... and we start with the psychedelic flowers. At the end of the day we had 160 paper flowers, and more paper than when we start...:dunno we meet a lot of spanish fans, and mary, lili and "serjohn"... i mean, sergio so we laugh and laugh and laugh... we chase the chain around the park and (as in a surreal dream) we also chase hungry seagulls... :blink

I wasn't able to be a big girl this time cuz we miss mammaP and for a short time i really feel like crap. But then, the music starts, mika appeared and it was like wooooooooohooooooo... in one second i was extremely happy!!

You came up with a new name for my boyfriend. I laughed so much. :lmfao:

I don't get tired to say this... it was an amazing day, I want to repeat that again! :wub2:

Videos:

Kick Ass -

Happy Ending -

:wub2::wub2::wub2:

Hey! I was trying to listen where he said "Flowers!" but I cant hear him say it anywhere :huh:

Hey! I was trying to listen where he said "Flowers!" but I cant hear him say it anywhere :huh:

He didn't say "flowers"... :tears: I was watching a video on youtube and finally got what he said...

He said "let's turn off the lights", cause everyone had their cellphones, lighters, etc on, and the effect was absolutely amazing, and even better with the lights off.

Here's the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Suaidhv1vx0

He didn't say "flowers"... :tears: I was watching a video on youtube and finally got what he said...

He said "let's turn off the lights", cause everyone had their cellphones, lighters, etc on, and the effect was absolutely amazing, and even better with the lights off.

oh!! it's true!!! but it's seems he said: "flores" look at this video 2.28

It must be the acoustics and we heard what we would like to hear, but he didn't say "flores":huh:

Videos:

Kick Ass -

Happy Ending -

I think we had more fun being in the audience than we would if we had been on stage! :wink2 I'm serious! Next time we'll see how it goes, but this one was fantastic, in my opinion!

you are right... besides, we still have a lots of gig in the future.. we'll see...Love your videos!! thanks...

You're welcome!

Dr. John is not one of my favorite song, I filmed it because I knew "team piñata" would love to see that again. :wink2:

By the way, thanks for teaching me how to make origami flowers! :wub2:

Your welcome!! any time!! :thumb_yello:

]It was lovely to be with all you and meeting all the spanish gang. Loved to be part of the "team piñata"!:wub2

We really shared a great day, with a lot of funny diferences between our languages! But, now you have to learn how to say "corrigido"! :roftl It was really good to me too, I had the opportunity to practice my spanish again!

I didn't help you with the flowers as much as I wanted, but I wasn't feeling really good. Portuguese food is delicious but sometimes can be tricky too. :boxed

You help us a lot!! and it was great to spent our time with you!! :huglove:

]You came up with a new name for my boyfriend. I laughed so much. :lmfao

I don't get tired to say this... it was an amazing day, I want to repeat that again! :wub2

me too... i hope your boyfriend doesn't hate me for calling him serjohn :biggrin2:

Ok! Gotcha! I thought I was going deaf for a second there :teehee:

oh!! it's true!!! but it's seems he said: "flores" look at this video 2.28
It must be the acoustics and we heard what we would like to hear, but he didn't say "flores":huh:

does he said let's turn off the light twice?? because i hear "flowers" two times in the video... maybe he said something about the lights and something about the flowers too...