REPORTS/PICS/VIDS: Mika @ Fiestas de Castrelos (Vigo), Spain: 14 August 2010

Fmbm

oh!! it's true!!! but it's seems he said: "flores" look at this video 2.28
It must be the acoustics and we heard what we would like to hear, but he didn't say "flores":huh:

OMG in this video the flowers look so beautiful being thrown! GREAT JOB GUYS!!!!

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

does he said let's turn off the light twice?? because i hear "flowers" two times in the video... maybe he said something about the lights and something about the flowers too...

Yea, I listened to it over now and he says "Lets turn off the lights" and then says "Turn off the lights" :emot-sad:

does he said let's turn off the light twice?? because i hear "flowers" two times in the video... maybe he said something about the lights and something about the flowers too...

I hear "turn off the lights" twice... :huh:

:boxed: joder!! you are so fast!!

i can´t quote everything,and i didn´t want to say names because i always forget someone.... but i can´t deny we all have friends,good friends and closest friends... i love all the people i met there,but i also have friends that were there and i met them in lisbon or even in madrid... and those friends made that day sooooooo special.... for example,in lisbon i met liliana,but we didn´t spend too much time together,however,we had a great time in vigo... and mary... well,almost the same... i spent more time with wonka in other gigs,but this time she arrived that late,that we couldn´t share our time.... and my spanish friends... team piñata... :tears:.....

for sure,i know it´s the 84739034897503407 time i say this,but it´s the truth... the most important thing of mika´s gigs... are mfcers. never change,guys!!!!!!! :huglove:

Your welcome!! any time!! :thumb_yello:

You help us a lot!! and it was great to spent our time with you!! :huglove:

me too... i hope your boyfriend doesn't hate me for calling him serjohn :biggrin2:

Thanks!:wub2:

Nooooo...... he laughed too! I guess we weren't expecting that "name combination"! :roftl:

i can´t quote everything,and i didn´t want to say names because i always forget someone.... but i can´t deny we all have friends,good friends and closest friends... i love all the people i met there,but i also have friends that were there and i met them in lisbon or even in madrid... and those friends made that day sooooooo special.... for example,in lisbon i met liliana,but we didn´t spend too much time together,however,we had a great time in vigo... and mary... well,almost the same... i spent more time with wonka in other gigs,but this time she arrived that late,that we couldn´t share our time.... and my spanish friends... team piñata... :tears:.....

for sure,i know it´s the 84739034897503407 time i say this,but it´s the truth... the most important thing of mika´s gigs... are mfcers. never change,guys!!!!!!! :huglove:

I think Vigo was so relaxing and the place invited us to relax and enjoy everything, probably that helped us to have a wonderfull afternoon. :biggrin2:

We even had breakfast and lunch near the park and we did it without any kind of rush or stress, and I could enjoy my calamares. :wub2::roftl:

I think Vigo was so relaxing and the place invited us to relax and enjoy everything, probably that helped us to have a wonderfull afternoon. :biggrin2:

We even had breakfast and lunch near the park and we did it without any kind of rush or stress, and I could enjoy my calamares. :wub2::roftl:

calamares!!!! i´m sure i will always think about you each time i eat calamares!!!!!:aah:

the park was beautiful indeed!!

41132_1174700103022_1693670431_326936_1443965_n.jpg

Wonka, her daughter, me, my boyfriend, Streilla and Wonka's husband

I'm in love with that pic, you beautiful and handsome people!! :wub2:

And i see da lovely Wonkitas...i wanna meet them all in RL!!! :wub2:

Thanks everyone for reports, pics, vids...and for emotional words that nearly made my cry though i wasn't even there (si, Rosita - that last one goes out to YOU :mf_rosetinted:)

calamares!!!! i´m sure i will always think about you each time i eat calamares!!!!!:aah:

the park was beautiful indeed!!

I hope that thinking of me when you're eating calamares be a good thing!:aah:

And i see da lovely Wonkitas...i wanna meet them all in RL!!! :wub2:

Thanks everyone for reports, pics, vids...and for emotional words that nearly made my cry though i wasn't even there (si, Rosita - that last one goes out to YOU :mf_rosetinted:)

kath..... :tears: you should know that now i´m in my post gig depression,and that kind of posts makes me cry..... :tears:

I hope that thinking of me when you're eating calamares be a good thing!:aah:

of course :mf_rosetinted:

with my mouth plenty of calamares and trying to say "serggggggiooooo"

:floor:

:huglove:

I feel exactly the same, in Lisbon we didn't spend that much time together, but I absolutely LOVED spending the day with you in Vigo. Same with Luis, for example! :wub2:

And the rest of the Team Piñata... :huglove:

The gig was incredible, but if we hadn't been there all together, it woudn't have been THIS good. :biggrin2:

Now, go eat some broccoli and stop being sentimental or you'll make me cry, joder! :mf_rosetinted:

kath..... :tears: you should know that now i´m in my post gig depression,and that kind of posts makes me cry..... :tears:

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

:huglove:

I feel exactly the same, in Lisbon we didn't spend that much time together, but I absolutely LOVED spending the day with you in Vigo. Same with Luis, for example! :wub2:

And the rest of the Team Piñata... :huglove:

The gig was incredible, but if we hadn't been there all together, it woudn't have been THIS good. :biggrin2:

Now, go eat some broccoli and stop being sentimental or you'll make me cry, joder! :mf_rosetinted:

i already was almost crying untill i read "broccoli" :floor:

do you want to eat my broccoli??? :floor:

ok,stop :mf_rosetinted:

and of course,melachi will never be melachi... she will always be THIS... sorry mika....:mf_rosetinted:

LOOOOOOOOOOL

I would love to see and hear that! :lmfao::lmfao:

Exactly! :biggrin2: It was really nice and calm, friendly people, origami,.......bird sh*t... :aah::lmfao:

Calamares and patatas con salsaaaa (*read with the same voice tone of the lady in the Taperia* :lmfao:)

Awww...great day! :wub2:

Yea' date=' I listened to it over now and he says "Lets turn off the lights" and then says "Turn off the lights" :emot-sad:[/quote']

I hear "turn off the lights" twice... :huh:

hahahahaha... :sad: i can hear it now.. but is it me or the second time he said "turn off them once" :shocked: that is like "apagarlas de una vez" jajajaj sólo le faltaba el "Joder"

*helen is feeling really good about this right now*... thank you rosa... love you so much!!! :huglove:

i already was almost crying untill i read "broccoli" :floor:

do you want to eat my broccoli??? :floor:

ok,stop :mf_rosetinted:

and of course,melachi will never be melachi... she will always be THIS... sorry mika....:mf_rosetinted:

:biggrin2:

This day was a really...erm...vegetarian one! :lmfao: Lettuce, broccoli, my watermelons....... :floor:

:crybaby::crybaby::huglove:

Yea' date=' I listened to it over now and he says "Lets turn off the lights" and then says "Turn off the lights" :emot-sad[/quote']

I heard "turn off the lights"... I don't know if he said "flores" before that. :boxed:

And i see da lovely Wonkitas...i wanna meet them all in RL!!! :wub2

Thanks! We are a great group for sure! :mf_rosetinted:

Exactly! :biggrin2: It was really nice and calm, friendly people, origami,.......bird sh*t... :aah::lmfao:

Calamares and patatas con salsaaaa (*read with the same voice tone of the lady in the Taperia* :lmfao:)

Awww...great day! :wub2:

I almost forgot it! It wasn't bird sh*t, it was seagull sh*t! :boxed: I got a huge "present" in my face, t-shirt and my arm. :sneaky2:

Patatas com salsa picante y salsa con ajooooooooooooooooooooo! :aah:

yes,as mika is veggie,we turned into veggie too that day!!:mf_rosetinted:

but we didn´t eat any carrot.....:mf_rosetinted: :mf_rosetinted:

From the moment he touched my lettuce, he was never the same again... :mf_rosetinted:

:biggrin2:

This day was a really...erm...vegetarian one! :lmfao: Lettuce, broccoli, my watermelons....... :floor:

I don't get it the broccoli joke! :boxed:

yes,as mika is veggie,we turned into veggie too that day!!:mf_rosetinted:

but we didn´t eat any carrot.....:mf_rosetinted: :mf_rosetinted:

liliana,i can´t see any calamar in your meal....:mf_rosetinted:

No, esto fue el desayuno.:aah:

I forgot to take a picture to our lunch. :doh:

I don't get it the broccoli joke! :boxed:

LOOOL Tás a ver a piada da alface? (a cena do sudoeste...barriga...coise :teehee:) Pronto, é basicamente o mesmo, mas com brócolos em vez de alface! :aah::roftl: