2010 - MIKA @ Foire aux Vins de Colmar - 15 August - REPORTS/PICTURES/VIDEOS

Droopsy

Quick cr,

It was just the best way to finish his French tour... I'm still speechless how amazing was yesterday night... :wub2:

The gig was one of the best I got, very relax, closed to the crowd, people were really in fire!!!! It was impressive! Mika was reallyyy happy of yesterday gig, his smile couldn't betray

We got white balloons and red heart balloons for Happy Ending which we thrown on Mika, and golden balloons for WAG, it was a success, and appropriated for this last gig :-)

Mika was very talkative, for example, he asked to Cherisse to talk a little in French, soo funny and sweet!

He talked about his father (who was in the crowd), and was the first person he was seeing each time when he looked at the crowd ^^ Btw, girls who were BG and LG saw Fortuné and his father after the gig :-)

Also, the crowd was sooo in fire that he asked if we were drunk or crazy and hoped it was the two at a time ^^ Foire aux vins is the explanation :naughty:

And then the M+G, got wristbands, entered in the backstage door, and got Champagne. It was so unexpected. We were reaaallly happy. Sadly, not every fans came in, we were really sad for the Germans fans, it's so unfair... I'm really sorry and disappointed for her.. we tried to find other wristbands but there were no other left... :(

Mika came in after a while. No autographs, no pics with him were allowed, cause he was really tired, it was already way too kind of him to have organised that for us He talked first for everyone, talked about how great was the show, and everyone asked what was the name of his dog! He explained he wanted a witch kind of name, and finally found an Arabic name. If my memory won't betray me, it's Malachi (or Melachi), please someone correct me!!! Mika even spelt it! :/ Malachi the witch xD Great moment!

And then came at each table. Of course people were surrounded him a lot, and it was hard to have your little moment and talk to him... so Fanny, Wiki and I decided to stay with the musicians, which was sooo funny and relax! I talked a lot to Jimmy, and about his french which was so funny I really love him! He's so sweet! And talked to Cherisse about her first speech in French *sweet* We talked a bit to Imma, David and Martin (who was quite "joyful" :naughty:) He ate bread and drunk a beer xD He even cut us some bread

We got pics with them, and we got a pic with John :wub2: We thanked him for his eternal generosity and kindness, John you're the best!

At the end, Fanny Wiki and I arrived to have our litttle moment with Mika :wub2:

A memorable night!

I'm still on my sweet cloud for now :wub2:

Pics will follow :thumb_yello:

Amazing report, thanks for sharing!! :thumb_yello: The gigs sounds fantastic, and so kind and generous from him to organize M&G :wub2:

So sorry for those who couldn't get in :huglove:

Looking forward to see pics and vids!

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG! The gig was absolutely fantastic: Mika was awesome (the supporting act Pony Pony Run Run rocked), the venue and audience amazingly great and overexcited for this final fair day in Colmar, jumping, dancing, clapping and waving hands, singing along to the songs, waving and throwing heart-shaped (Love today) and golden balloons (We are golden). Mika himself stressed that the venue is fabulous due to its configuration; his musicians and really felt surrounded by the large audience.

Mika started with GK (French version), which made the audience scream). Then we went for Big Girl, the audience was overexcited already.

As we were divided into 2 parts by Mika to sing Blame it on the girls/boys, he admitted that it was the first time he could not tell which part was louder than the other one.

Mika sang Relax later on. He even sang Kick Ass.

He made Cherisse say a few words to the audience after telling us that she has never said a word to/about us in 4/5 years tours.

He giggled like a child as he started Happy ending: he made us sing the notes after his playing the chords on his brand newly decorated piano (made of pieces of broken mirrors).

I can recall that the encore song was In any other world and another one (forgot it). Then Mika said that it was our turn to sing so we all sang Relax (rave version like that at Parc des Princes show).

I'll try to upload my pics when I'm back in Paris.

There was a special door for the m&g with a girl in front of it giving wristbands to everyone who were asking for them. Mostly were fans but a lot of other people took their chance.

Someone told John what was happening and when the girl went inside he told her angrily that the wristbands were only for the fan-club. But it was too late, there weren't any left. :bash:

So unfair... :sad:

The gig was absolutey amazing!!!

Graciosa, Tina78 and Mariposa came to me on Saturday evening. We went to bed very early because on Sunday we get up at 3am :naughty: In Offenburg we catch up another german fan (Isabell who is only active at the german forum). Then we were rolling to Colmar with full car and Mika´s music :biggrin2:

We arrived around 05:30 and get numbers from 14 to 19. Queuing was ok, because the parking lots were directly neighbored to the entrance. We get onto the Exhibition Area around 11am. John came out and made sure, that the "number thing" will work. We were let in at 7pm and we made it to the front row :thumb_yello:

Gig was fab, as well he was - of course :wink2:

Unfortunately we didn´t get into the M&G. I think there were two other fans except us german fans who also didn´t match it to go in. A big THANKS to Fanny and Lilibet who came out again and tried to manage it :huglove:

Nontheless we had a great time in Colmar!! :thumb_yello:

We were at home at 3am....24hours awake yeeeeaaaahhhh :punk::blink:

Pics and vids are following...

The gig was absolutey amazing!!!

Graciosa, Tina78 and Mariposa came to me on Saturday evening. We went to bed very early because on Sunday we get up at 3am :naughty: In Offenburg we catch up another german fan (Isabell who is only active at the german forum). Then we were rolling to Colmar with full car and Mika´s music :biggrin2:

We arrived around 05:30 and get numbers from 14 to 19. Queuing was ok, because the parking lots were directly neighbored to the entrance. We get onto the Exhibition Area around 11am. John came out and made sure, that the "number thing" will work. We were let in at 7pm and we made it to the front row :thumb_yello:

Gig was fab, as well he was - of course :wink2:

Unfortunately we didn´t get into the M&G. I think there were two other fans except us german fans who also didn´t match it to go in. A big THANKS to Fanny and Lilibet who came out again and tried to manage it :huglove:

Nontheless we had a great time in Colmar!! :thumb_yello:

We were at home at 3am....24hours awake yeeeeaaaahhhh :punk::blink:

Pics and vids are following...

No way :shocked:

There were already 15 people arrived during the night ?... Oh my...

I'm so sorry for you, you get really good numbers and you didn't get to the M&G... But glad you had a great time with your german friends !

Happy to know that you spent such a good time in spite of the M&G problem :wink2:

Thanks a lot for reports and pics :thumb_yello:

You managed to sing Barbara's song ? the one which was

Planned? I really hope for it :blush-anim-cl:

Happy to know that you spent such a good time in spite of the M&G problem :wink2:

Thanks a lot for reports and pics :thumb_yello:

You managed to sing Barbara's song ? the one which was

Planned? I really hope for it :blush-anim-cl:

Oh yes I'm really wondering about this too! And all the make up and stuff?

(Yes I've been lurking in this thread quite a lot :blush-anim-cl:)

The make-up stuff functioned....nearly all people get green/pink/yellow/blue eyes like Imma/Cherisse or flowers or whatever they wanted to have in their faces :naughty:

The song...well I know that they painted a banner for the front row with the lyrics, so that Mika can read it (what he did of course) :biggrin2: I didn´t hear anyone singing the song. Maybe they did and I didn´t recognized it :blink:

The make-up stuff functioned....nearly all people get green/pink/yellow/blue eyes like Imma/Cherisse or flowers or whatever they wanted to have in their faces :naughty:

The song...well I know that they painted a banner for the front row with the lyrics, so that Mika can read it (what he did of course) :biggrin2: I didn´t hear anyone singing the song. Maybe they did and I didn´t recognized it :blink:

Thanks!

Glad to know people wore make up, it must have been impressive! :thumb_yello:

Great idea to write down the lyrics too, and it was about him coming back wasn't it? :wink2: