2010 - MIKA @ Foire aux Vins de Colmar - 15 August - REPORTS/PICTURES/VIDEOS

Droopsy

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Awww, what a great time this must have been! :wub2:

So happy for those of you who were able to participate in the meet & greet!

I'm glad that worked out! :thumb_yello:

And it sounds like the show was fabulous, too!

Thanks for all the photos and reports!

So , it was a great day, we had fun with make up, ballons and so on...

we had the chance to get the queue system, i was 37 but prefered to be seated with friends: great show, i wonder if Mika was not a little bit drunk sometimes...

For the m&g, i am furious because there was no organisation , some people followed us and got a wristband and Mariposa and others not.

I went outside with Fanny, i had one wristband given kindly by a fan who was already inside and it "saved" Sabine.

so sorry for you girls...really.

So , it was a great day, we had fun with make up, ballons and so on...

we had the chance to get the queue system, i was 37 but prefered to be seated with friends: great show, i wonder if Mika was not a little bit drunk sometimes...

For the m&g, i am furious because there was no organisation , some people followed us and got a wristband and Mariposa and others not.

I went outside with Fanny, i had one wristband given kindly by a fan who was already inside and it "saved" Sabine.

I wasn't there Lilli, but I wanted to thank you for everything you do, at every time, for every Mika fans. You are so sweet :wub2:

this is amazing ! thank you so much for pics and reports ! It's so lovely that Mika organised meet and greet in that way :) he made fans who attended to feel very special. so sorry for everyone who couldn't get in :(

Edited by Rugilegile

Arrved at home and I´m very tired. It was a long day yesterday and today I went home from Baden-Baden to my hometown near Munich.

We started yesterday very early, because we were afraid of construction sites and traffic jams on the road. But everything went well and we arrived around 6am (planned was 7am).

It was nice to meet some MFC again and meet new people. The weather wasn´t good, it was raining and a little bit cold.

We got a good spot in the frontrow on the right side and had a fab evening with all the french fans and Mika.

It´s a little bit stupid that I can´t speak french so we don´t understand what Mika told the Fans. But Mariposa translated us something. :flowers2:

I don´t write anything about the concert, because everything was told. I loved the Make Up, what a good Idea and it looks fantastic!!!! And the baloons and the flower necklace :thumb_yello:.

For us it went a little bit stupid yesterday. I think we know it to late and then the gave the last wristband the people in front of us. It was so kind that you and other thought of us and tried to get us inside. :huglove:

And a big hug to Mariposa :huglove:, who gives the wristband to Sabine, because she would let us there outside and go inside at the only one. Your such a sweet person!!!

It´s not easy to wait outside and know that everybody has fun with Mika at this time.

But we are happy that the most of the french Fans get inside, because it was organised for them. It´s always great to see how much Mika love his Fans from France :thumb_yello:.

I loved the pictures from the M&G, but when I see them it was like :crybaby:.

I have many fab pictures from the show, will sort them our and post them later.

Edited by Tina78

Hey girls, I've got a question.

What you say about the m&g is like this in all his gigs?? and who "deserves" to enter there?? just the people who has got a number??

I wanted to wait for him outside the venue because i thougth that it was the way he always do. Just 10 minuts to sign something and say hello.

I'm still in colmar, I'll try to upload my best photos (i've got great photos) when i arrive home. :)

Hey girls, I've got a question.

What you say about the m&g is like this in all his gigs?? and who "deserves" to enter there?? just the people who has got a number??

I wanted to wait for him outside the venue because i thougth that it was the way he always do. Just 10 minuts to sign something and say hello.

I'm still in colmar, I'll try to upload my best photos (i've got great photos) when i arrive home. :)

Usually he does come out to sign something. There is never a guarantee for that, it always depends on how tired he is and so on.

That he invites fans to come inside didn't happen that often. I think it was only once (?) before and is very special. If I got it right about yesterday he wanted those with numbers to come inside which didn't really work out.

I'm really happy for everybody who was allowed to come in :wub2: and soooo sorry for those with number who didn't get a wristband :tears::huglove: