New Signature Size Rules

Droopsy

Take a look at my siggie... technically I have 5 pics in my siggie, but what I did was opened an image editing program, put the pictures into a 600x300 box and saved it as one image... easy! It's all a matter of being inventive :wink2:...

Nice job! :thumb_yello:

Do I have to chage my name ???

I cant join some page now....

Signature(各書き込みの下に表示される画像など。私の場合rep for japan)のファイルサイズのことです。Adoちゃんは設定してないので特に変更する必要はないですよ。:wink2:

それとは別に開けないページがあるんですか?

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12388

ここでmodsにきいてみるといいです。

Take a look at my siggie... technically I have 5 pics in my siggie, but what I did was opened an image editing program, put the pictures into a 600x300 box and saved it as one image... easy! It's all a matter of being inventive :wink2:...

I think it was only 2 pics for a while...

but i want to add smileys...

Yours is already way over 600x300 maybe if you take an image out?...

i didnt measaure it. i thought it would tell me if it was tooo big :blink:

no, i dont want to take image out...

EDIT: oh, ok i didnt read the 1st post properly... i'll fix it nowww =/

-done- ...is that still too big? =/

Edited by qwurtie

Nice job! :thumb_yello:

Hey, there's always some way of bending the rules :biggrin2:

I even fixed the siggie with my pics with the band and Mika... I made it smaller and added the Aussie world rep thing...

i didnt measaure it. i thought it would tell me if it was tooo big :blink:

no, i dont want to take image out...

EDIT: oh, ok i didnt read the 1st post properly... i'll fix it nowww =/

-done- ...is that still too big? =/

Yeah, you'll need to take at least the puppy pic out... I'll screen cap it and check...

EDIT: your siggie is 505 pixels wide which is okay, but it's 531 high...

You can either keep the pic with the bunny, or everything else... you can't even keep the test that goes with the picture.

Edited by nico_collard

Hey, there's always some way of bending the rules :biggrin2:

I even fixed the siggie with my pics with the band and Mika... I made it smaller and added the Aussie world rep thing...

Yeah, you'll need to take at least the puppy pic out... I'll screen cap it and check...

EDIT: your siggie is 505 pixels wide which is okay, but it's 531 high...

You can either keep the pic with the bunny, or everything else... you can't even keep the test that goes with the picture.

Blah! i'll fix it...

Your sig is now 484 px high. Why don't you just put the two images next to each instead of on top of each other?

i like it on top of eachother...i'll try fix it one more time and if its still too big i'll put them next to each other..

Is my sig ok?

The first part is 120px (height) and the second one 150px and then with the :wub2: I guess it's around 300x ..

But because of the .gif-thingie ... Do you guys count the slowly moving pics also as a .gif? Because the size of everything together isn't even 1 Mb, it's somewhere around 800 - 900 Kb for everything ..

@blue eyes your sig's so cool!

these new sig rules are really annoying! :furious:

You know what's also very annoying? Signatures that take up an entire screen :thumb_yello:

is the one im useing now good enough? will make it linked to the welcome thread soonish :thumb_yello:

Yup it's good :thumb_yello:

Is my sig ok?

The first part is 120px (height) and the second one 150px and then with the :wub2: I guess it's around 300x ..

But because of the .gif-thingie ... Do you guys count the slowly moving pics also as a .gif? Because the size of everything together isn't even 1 Mb, it's somewhere around 800 - 900 Kb for everything ..

2. Animated images (gifs) are allowed, but only 1 per signature and the file size should not exceed 1,5 MB.

So no, it's not okay. We've discussed about it a lot, but we're sticking with ONE gif per signature.

Yes well, that's why I asked if you count the pics moving slowly also as a gif.. because some people only see a little video-fragment as a gif, and I have only one of that :wink2: (but in theory everything is a gif of course).

Yes well, that's why I asked if you count the pics moving slowly also as a gif.. because some people only see a little video-fragment as a gif, and I have only one of that :wink2: (but in theory everything is a gif of course).

Yes, it's also a gif.

You know what's also very annoying? Signatures that take up an entire screen :thumb_yello:

Yup it's good :thumb_yello:

So no, it's not okay. We've discussed about it a lot, but we're sticking with ONE gif per signature.

but it wasnt taking up the 'entire screen' !!!

anyways is the size of my sig ok nowww?????