New Signature Size Rules

Droopsy

It's a good size now but you can change the fonts if you want to make it look brighter.

When you're in the section to edit your signature, you can change the colour of a word (or words) by highlighting the words with your mouse. Then pick a colour using the colour picker - It's the A above the box where you write the text. You can also change the size and fonts this way too using the "Fonts" and "Sizes" drop down boxes beside the A.

Let me know if this doesn't make sense to you and I'll show you some screen captures to walk you through it.

Thanks to you :flowers2: and MannyCulpena , I have a rainbow siggie now and I feel much better! :huglove:

Edited by crazyaboutmika

Hi droopsy,

I a new user,

how do you make a signature anyway?

Hi Jaya, welcome to MFC :bye:

If you click on UserCP in the header bar you will get a screen which displays your subscribed threads and on the left side there are a lot of options. You'll find Edit Signature under Settings&Options.

You can add text and/or a photo there.

ok, it's time for a new one then. :biggrin2:

I like that one a lot :thumb_yello:

I wonder what the new one will be like!

I think I might change mine and use the pic of Mika getting our gifts (that's if my daughter agrees as she made the one Ihave now for me) or find a way to keep both (DA has a gif showing three pics one after the other and that might be a good idea to do the same) I don't know how she does it though.

I think I might change mine and use the pic of Mika getting our gifts (that's if my daughter agrees as she made the one Ihave now for me) or find a way to keep both (DA has a gif showing three pics one after the other and that might be a good idea to do the same) I don't know how she does it though.

thing is, I really like this one too...so..hmm...will have a think about how I'm going to do it.:blink:

Hope you can also find a nice new one!!:wink2:

I can help you with that if you like... I did something similar with mine. It's basically an animated gif, but intead of a video, it's pictures put together. That's how I got my Badam banner in there and the Aussie rep pic.

If you want, PM me the pictures that you want in it and any words, and I'll give it a go. Just so you know, I'm not that clever so it won't be very fancy or anything...

Temporary new signature. Don't like the quality.

Edit: I will remove it soon, It's slowing down my new pc.. Odd.

Well, it says the file size is 4.5 MB.... Also remember we have a file size limit of 1.5 MB :thumb_yello: