Pop star Mika: I'm sending my dog on test flights so she can come on tour with me

Fangirl

Next random quizz question to Mika, Rosie:

Who picks up Melachi's poo up off the floor?

Wish I'd seen this before last night, I SO would have asked him:roftl::roftl::roftl:

I do worry about him taking her on long haul flights, especially if she gets travelsick!

I know there are travelsickness pills, but she'll still be a bit iffy after the flight. Also, I hope he's got her rabies shots done, she'll need them 3 months before going abroad!

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I thought that song was already on an album! It goes like this...

Put a plastic bag in my pocket

Pick the dog-poo off the floor

I wish you wouldn't poo, Melachi, so stop it

And girl, let me tell you more

I'm a grown up man of 27

So my life should now be heaven

Melachi, please don't poo anymore

Or pick your own poo off the floor.

:roftl::roftl::roftl::biggrin2::biggrin2:

but, really, hope it was just his wish to be always and everywhere with Melachi, but not the real intention.

Anyway, Mika is going to write a 3 album, and it means he won't be travelling that much for a year or two.

but, really, hope it was just his wish to be always and everywhere with Melachi, but not the real intention.

Anyway, Mika is going to write a 3 album, and it means he won't be travelling that much for a year or two.

we don´t have a nice chat ages ago!! how are you?

For a year or two? You're not exactly optimistic :aah:

"He said: 'I've done Asia twice, pretty much all of Europe, America almost twice and even got South America in. By November, I'll have done every continent in the world. It's been my biggest tour ever.'"

I don't know about any gigs going on in Antarctica. :naughty:

Anyway, nice article! Thanks for posting it. :wink2:

Archived