REPORTS/PICS/VIDS - Mika @ V Festival, Weston Park, 21-AUG-2010

Niki27

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the lack of reviews might come from the fact that MFCers attending are now queueing in Edinburgh....:naughty: (or are on their way there)

No, I think Jemma was the only one at V and she's not going to Fringe. I think she's back now so maybe we'll hear from her tonight.

I didn't go to this, but as there's a distinct lack of action in this thread I'll just tell you a little bit of heartwarming news about two of my friends who

did go.

They mainly went to see Kasabian, and Mika was never really on their agenda. One of them came to see Mika with me 3 years ago rather unwillingly but was very impressed with him, but the other had always been dead set against him and has always taken the p*** out of me for liking him. However she decided she wanted to see what the fuss was with him, so they watched his set for a while with the intention of leaving half way through to go and watch Doves...

Well you guessed it, they couldn't drag themselves away. They had such a good time that they forgot all about Doves, and the sceptic friend is now a complete convert.:thumb_yello:

I probably don't need to tell any

of you how proud and happy that's made me feel!

I didn't go to this, but as there's a distinct lack of action in this thread I'll just tell you a little bit of heartwarming news about two of my friends who

did go.

They mainly went to see Kasabian, and Mika was never really on their agenda. One of them came to see Mika with me 3 years ago rather unwillingly but was very impressed with him, but the other had always been dead set against him and has always taken the p*** out of me for liking him. However she decided she wanted to see what the fuss was with him, so they watched his set for a while with the intention of leaving half way through to go and watch Doves...

Well you guessed it, they couldn't drag themselves away. They had such a good time that they forgot all about Doves, and the sceptic friend is now a complete convert.:thumb_yello:

That's great news :thumb_yello: Thanks for sharing.

did go.

it's so nice to see people who are not fans, fall for his talent.

thanks for sharing! :biggrin2:

did go.

Always good to hear that, wish I could get people I know to go, to really listen to him live, and realise how good he is.