2010 - Mika @ Fringe Festival, Edinburgh, Scotland - 23 AUG - REPORTS/PICS/VIDS

lollipop_monkey

i guess my post wants a place after yours kath! :biggrin2:

the gig was SO GOOD as always, Mika never disappoint us, does he?

I was second row behind Vicky and Ingie and OH MY!! they WERE screaming!

those fans! :naughty:

i enjoyed the gig, i had a lot of space around me (strange isn't it...and i don't even smell!) and i could dance a lot, no pushing at all (but not jump...dammed knee :sneaky2:).

Mika was sweet as always at the M&G outside, and i was my naughty self :teehee:.....

R.: you know i love you, right? you know that?

M.: yes, true (funny face pretending to be scared of the following question)

R.: so....why Sweet Dreams AGAIN and not One Foot Boy or Pick up off the floor just for a change? :teehee:

M.: (smiling) mmmmmmm...next time :mf_rosetinted:

R.: there WON'T be a next time! :sneaky2:

M.: there's always a next time! :blush-anim-cl:

damned Mika!!! :sneaky2:

but you KNOW i love you, right? :wub2:

anyway

the absolute bonus of this gig was meeting people i haven't met for AGES!

Deb and Wendi were the cherries on top, the cake being all the rest of fans i know, so many of them gathered at the same gig! :wub2:

I'm so happy i went, the memory will accompany me for months!

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ah. I meant the right. I didnt mean the left. So that is probably why. I did turn round once in a while to actually see if anyone else was waving and dancing along, and it might have been you i saw.

Was great to see you too!

Yes, we were certainly giving it some volume :biggrin2:

those fans!

i enjoyed the gig, i had a lot of space around me (strange isn't it...and i don't even smell!) and i could dance a lot, no pushing at all (but not jump...dammed knee

Mika was sweet as always at the M&G outside, and i was my naughty self :teehee:.....

R.: so....why Sweet Dreams AGAIN and not One Foot Boy or Pick up off the floor just for a change? :teehee:

anyway

Deb and Wendi were the cherries on top, the cake being all the rest of fans i know, so many of them gathered at the same gig! :wub2:

Lovely to see you Robi :huglove:

And thank you once again for the cheese :naughty::thumb_yello:

Did anyone manage to get pictures of the end where we were all up on stage 'danging' thats the only pictures i cant get. i was the toyboy carrier with the t-shirt to small for him so the florecent white boxers hanging out. But oh my god first time meeting mika, me and my two friends got picked to go on stage and just WOW!

Did anyone manage to get pictures of the end where we were all up on stage 'danging' thats the only pictures i cant get. i was the toyboy carrier with the t-shirt to small for him so the florecent white boxers hanging out. But oh my god first time meeting mika, me and my two friends got picked to go on stage and just WOW!

Sorry, no pics. :no: you were great on stage :thumb_yello:

i'm the official catering of the mfc.....lasagne...cheese...:naughty:

you're welcome dear (but the money IS too much :sneaky2:)

Let's NOT continue this argument into a second night :naughty:

reports hmmm im not that great at that stuff unless its full of swear words soooo ..... arrived @ edinburgh on sunday afternoon , sweet talked our wee gay recepionist to put our crap in room then headed off into the toon (christ those hills were a killer) laughed at tourists (has to be done) got bashed in the back with tourist`s babies... met up with vicky & co then watched some really bad street acts ! round about 6ish we headed off to see janey godley which cameron found hilarious maybe because all she did was talk about sex & swear .... afterward we met up with the nutters again :wink2: next morning me , bubbles , luke & cameron headed to the venue in the pissing rain & met with the others ... i was dreading having to wait so long for those bloody doors to open but david & cameron kept us all amused for a while so it wasnt so bad , btw im all for hiring cameron out to you all for future gigs for a reasonable rate :naughty: so to round it off ... gig - best so far , camera - got some good pics until it broke down & died , outside - t-shirt signed + cameron got a hug from mika , afterwards we said our goodbyes ... slept .... now im back in glasgow & wishing i could turn back time :( until the next time :thumb_yello:

those fans! :naughty:

i enjoyed the gig, i had a lot of space around me (strange isn't it...and i don't even smell!) and i could dance a lot, no pushing at all (but not jump...dammed knee :sneaky2:).

anyway

Omg, i think i was next to you, cos for some reason i remember that conversation...

Yes, we were certainly giving it some volume :biggrin2:

Yep

reports hmmm im not that great at that stuff unless its full of swear words soooo ..... arrived @ edinburgh on sunday afternoon , sweet talked our wee gay recepionist to put our crap in room then headed off into the toon (christ those hills were a killer) laughed at tourists (has to be done) got bashed in the back with tourist`s babies... met up with vicky & co then watched some really bad street acts ! round about 6ish we headed off to see janey godley which cameron found hilarious maybe because all she did was talk about sex & swear .... afterward we met up with the nutters again :wink2: next morning me , bubbles , luke & cameron headed to the venue in the pissing rain & met with the others ... i was dreading having to wait so long for those bloody doors to open but david & cameron kept us all amused for a while so it wasnt so bad , btw im all for hiring cameron out to you all for future gigs for a reasonable rate :naughty: so to round it off ... gig - best so far , camera - got some good pics until it broke down & died , outside - t-shirt signed + cameron got a hug from mika , afterwards we said our goodbyes ... slept .... now im back in glasgow & wishing i could turn back time :( until the next time :thumb_yello:

See................you CAN write reports :thumb_yello::biggrin2:

It was a good one wasn't it. Great. Thanks so much for the loan of the brolly :thumb_yello:

heyyyyy ! cameron nicked all my pictures & put them on his facebook & theres one of you on the stage , cameron said you couldnt see yourself in the picture but if you look more carefully you`ll see yourself !

See................you CAN write reports :thumb_yello::biggrin2:

It was a good one wasn't it. Great. Thanks so much for the loan of the brolly :thumb_yello:

yeah it was fab :thumb_yello: ive taken cameron to quite a few gigs in the past & he said this was the best he`s been to so far !

i asked someone to show me who you are, but no one replied to me...i'm sorry i could not meet you properly :blink:

Oh, its ok! Maybe another time! Did you see someone with a fluffy cow hat on? like this:

40408_148824745141621_100000422885527_374566_8377432_n.jpg

cos that is me. Dunno if you recognise me.

(btw did anyone you were with, or you, have any videos from the m&g. i am desperate for one of me and mika, cos my mum thought she was recording us two, but she wasnt. :( )

Oh, its ok! Maybe another time! Did you see someone with a fluffy cow hat on? like this:

40408_148824745141621_100000422885527_374566_8377432_n.jpg

cos that is me. Dunno if you recognise me.

(btw did anyone you were with, or you, have any videos from the m&g. i am desperate for one of me and mika, cos my mum thought she was recording us two, but she wasnt. :( )

oh yes, i remember you! :thumb_yello:

sorry...no video from me...:blink:

Battery about to die.....much the same as myself really as I only had four hours sleep :blink:

Will catch up next time :thumb_yello:

good night girl!

Mika was sweet as always at the M&G outside, and i was my naughty self .....

R.: so....why Sweet Dreams AGAIN and not One Foot Boy or Pick up off the floor just for a change?

M.: there's always a next time!

but you KNOW i love you, right?

I can't believe that we had almost identical conversations with him :lmfao: I told him that I love his covers, but come on, not if he's not doing his own songs :sneaky2:. I just don't understand his rationale here :dunno:

AND if he really needs to do a cover, why doesn't he do Satellite? :aah:

No pictures, but I have you guys on video so once it's uploaded you should be able to see yourself.

Aaaaw Sheena, I can't believe that:

a-I actually managed to understand quite a bit of what you were saying

b-I'm not scared of you anymore :roftl:

And Cameron was really sweet. You've got a nice lad there.

I can't believe that we had almost identical conversations with him :lmfao: I told him that I love his covers, but come on, not if he's not doing his own songs :sneaky2:. I just don't understand his rationale here :dunno:

What did he say about satellite, cos i love that cover

i was 99% sure i was not original in my asking...come on, it's logical! :naughty:

why should anyone like an old repeated cover better than some songs from the new album that he performed once or twice?

well...we can always ask...and he can always do what he wants! :naughty:

naaaaaaaa, not satellite...teardrops maybe? :wub2:

What did he say about satellite, cos i love that cover

I didn't ask him for Satellite this time, but I did in Helsinki, and this is what he said:

Basically, not much :roftl:

i was 99% sure i was not original in my asking...come on, it's logical! :naughty:

why should anyone like an old repeated cover better than some songs from the new album that he performed once or twice?

well...we can always ask...and he can always do what he wants! :naughty:

naaaaaaaa, not satellite...teardrops maybe? :wub2:

Nooooo, not that one, SATELLITEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :naughty: