• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was there!

The show was great!

Congratulations to Polish MFCers to preparate banners, confetti and golden paper! It was amazing!:thumb_yello:

I was delighted to meet Polish fans. Thanks you all for your welcome!!

I'll remember this gig 'cos it was great and in Poland (important for me; so lots of emotions!).

haha I talked to your Gran! She was waiting for you after the gig and we had a little chat :naughty: she said to me that now she understand why you like him so much :thumb_yello:

Oh, so it was YOU :huglove: She told me that she talked to someone and she was impressed by what you told her, but she didn't know your MFC nickname so I couldn't remember who you were, but now I know! :D And yes, after the gig my granny has most definetly become a TRUE Mika fan :floor: And in Warsaw she lost her Mika-virginity ;) An unforgettable experience, as all of the "first times" :teehee:

:biggrin2:

Edited by Elaire14

I was there!

The show was great!

Congratulations to Polish MFCers to preparate banners, confetti and golden paper! It was amazing!:thumb_yello:

I was delighted to meet Polish fans. Thanks you all for your welcome!!

I'll remember this gig 'cos it was great and in Poland (important for me; so lots of emotions!).

:bye::huglove:

Oh, so it was YOU :kisshug: She told me that she talked to someone and she was impressed by what you told her, but she didn't know your MFC nickname so I couldn't remember who you were, but now I know! :D And yes, after the gig my granny has most definetly become a TRUE Mika fan :floor: And in Warsaw she lost her Mika-virginity ;) An unforgettable experience, as all of the "first times" :teehee:

:biggrin2:

yea....my mother said that she knew he was great (she watched videos) but after seeing him live for the first time....she said videos are nothing compared to seeing him LIVE

He is a few levels above everyone else

yea....my mother said that she knew he was great (she watched videos) but after seeing him live for the first time....she said videos are nothing compared to seeing him LIVE

He is a few levels above everyone else

That is just SO true! And I'm happy that the "eldest" generation loves Mika as well :biggrin2:

Posting just two photos from the meet & greet, one in this post, one in the nest one :) I have just got them from the Polish television TVN team - they have sent them through a mail :biggrin2: I'm not posting the group photo here, as I don't know if people who are on it would like this photo to be posted here, I have to ask them first, will do it later, no worry. :thumb_yello:

post-15977-142983690208_thumb.jpg

This is the photo on which I am giving to Mika my ift - a T-shirt I've done all by myself, spent a lot of time doing it. It has written "I've got a GOLDEN lollipop" :das: on it and Mika said to me it was wonderful and that he loved it :naughty: . Of course if anyone sees anywhere a picture of him wearing it, I'd really love them to sent a link to this picture to me :biggrin2: I wonder if he's gonna wear it.... :teehee:

post-15977-142983690213_thumb.jpg

Posting just two photos from the meet & greet, one in this post, one in the nest one :) I have just got them from the Polish television TVN team - they have sent them through a mail :biggrin2: I'm not posting the group photo here, as I don't know if people who are on it would like this photo to be posted here, I have to ask them first, will do it later, no worry. :thumb_yello:

It is a stunning photo! :mf_lustslow: Congrats! :thumb_yello:

It is a stunning photo! :mf_lustslow: Congrats! :thumb_yello:

Thank You :huglove: I'm still on my little cloud in Mika-heaven! ^^ But there are no words big enough to describe what I felt when I've met him - realize a dream is always incredible and it makes you SO happy!!!! Everything around suddenly got a whole different meaning, it seems much more beautiful :wub2:

i'm soooo jealous! :wink2:

So cute:

I wish I had a cute pic of myself with Mika:

Problem is I'm not very cute! :boxed:

This is the T-shirt I have gave him :das:

:teehee:

Wooow!!! I love the tshirt! I'm sure he's gonna wear it! You're very talented and congratulations on meeting M.!

@Melisanda: I had no idea your mum was there! Mine will go next time 4 sure, but I hope it will be a smaller venue:thumb_yello:

i'm soooo jealous! :wink2:

Oh, come on, don't be :wink2: You'll get your chance to meet him, I'm sure! And if you knew all that I had to go through before meeting him I wonder if you really were jealous of me :aah::biggrin2:

So cute:

I wish I had a cute pic of myself with Mika:

Problem is I'm not very cute! :boxed:

Thank You very much, and: EVERYBODY'S cute and beautiful in their own way! I'm sure that your photo with him will be awesome one day and you'll have a great souvenir! :thumb_yello:

Wooow!!! I love the tshirt! I'm sure he's gonna wear it! You're very talented and congratulations on meeting M.!

@Melisanda: I had no idea your mum was there! Mine will go next time 4 sure, but I hope it will be a smaller venue:thumb_yello:

Thank You very very much :huglove: ! It was actually the first time ever I wa doing a piece of clothing myself but Mika deserved to get something really great! He only deserves the best! That's why he has so many GOLDEN fans :biggrin2: I seriously hope he will wear it ^^ That' be amazing! :D

oh please.....certainly you'r cute, because u r u!!!!! :biggrin2:

Exactly! The cuttest and the most stylish thing anyone could ever do is to be themselves! :D And pictures of happy MFC'ers with Mika are ALWAYS cute!

So... sorry for no news while the gig but it was so powerful performance and we were completely mad and the last thing i wanted to do was texting, sorry :wink2:

I am on the phone so it will be just a short report so you cam know how it was.

The Q. thing later, now MIKA! Almost all of Polish MFCers were first row (me too). He was late but when he showed up with Relax I bursted out crying cause that was so unbelievable that he is in my country. We also had an idea to make Warsaw golden and we gave ppl golden foil and told them to wave them while WAG and we all did it. Meeks was so REALLY REALLY happy when he saw this and the most amazing thing was our confetti. All first row had confetti which shoots on 8m heigh so when we shooted it while the refrain, it became to be like a big wall in front of stage of colourful confetti!! And Mika`s face then was priceless!

And next thing. There were two sectors next to the stage and there was free space between them. We were wondering if he's gonna go into the crowd but the stage was high and there was no way to go down. We were wrong. Mika jumped from the stage and run to us. Aaaaah he was 3 m away from me that was AMAAZING :fangurl:

and there were horrible mud all over the festival (it rained from time to time) and his golen shoes and white trousers were in mug :roftl:

He didn't take his shirt off but as I said the gig was so powerful that there was no time (grey undies btw) :biggrin2:

He was going mad on stage, jumped on the 'stage guys' who put the bins on the stage for Love Today.

And he had a lot of fun especially with Martin and Jimmy. And the shooting the band was PERFECT!

I have no idea if he already made it on other gig but on HE when it endend the band stopped playing, he sat to the piano and sang refrain alone in a lil bit diffrent melody which was stunning!

He also loved our banners, he smiled when he saw them :biggrin2:

About m&g. There were competitions to win it and 4 of polish mfcers won. As they told the meeting was short cause he had early flight. Girls gave him our gifts from Polish MFC and he literaly LOVED them!! We bought him some belt and bracelet in polish folk pattern and also sth like this colorful pattern in the black frame and he said it will be perfect in his hoouuse!! :roftl:

Ok I will let the winners to say it in details :thumb_yello:

I just wanna add that it was the best night ever and seeing him so happy and full of energy made me cry. Thats so sad that it was the last gig but I honestly can say - IT COULDNT BEEN BETTER!! :fangurl:

And I just wanna to thank all the guys from PMFC that they are so amazing ppl cause thats an another reason why that night was GOLDEN and why Poland is GOLDEN too!

I hope he will come back here with new tour !

P.S. I havent been using smilies that much cause I am on the phone and I dont wanna you to think Im not excited or sth :wink2:

P.S.2 More later, I have a train today and will be at home in the evening.

:fangurl: :fangurl: :fangurl:

Ohhhhh, gooood, because the frame was my favourite!!!!!

you know what....It was a festival...there were Nelly's fans (Nelly Furtado) and A. Chylinska's fans there and many random people but I felt the chemistry between Mika and the audience. from the beginning....

I was in the group of Nelly's fans. I loved them. They were impressed and they waved the golden paper we gave them.