REPORTS/PICTURES/VIDEOS: MIKA @ Orange Festival, Warsaw, Poland 29-08-2010

Blue Sky

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

haha well I'm yelling Martin on every gig I go (Rose is my witness)

hmmm do you know what Matt from Muse is doing on the stage with his guitar? it was similar haha he made "love" to it while facing one of the BG LMFAO I haven't seen any vids of it yet...

and Martin was again hilarious because he was walking on the stage and playing his guitar and still singing "dum parari rari rum" hehe I sang a little with him but then I told him to take cover and run but he just grinned at me and shrugged then walked away and become a living dead person xD

Hehehe! I tried to yell out at the last gig I went to, but by the time I got off stage and changed, I was too far away...

I can imagine :das: I'll wait till there's vids...

Awwwwwww! He is just too cute when Mika goes to kill the band... :wub2:

At the Arbon show, the day before. Mika had said David was at his best friends wedding, and Marcus was standing in for him.

:thumb_yello:

Oooooh, cool.

haha this time I was standing on the right side of the stage (you can see me waving my lollipop) but he saw me anyway :wub2:

here you can see how they cracked up http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dikXnrts5FU LG were dancing cancan then Martin started goofin around with his guitar AND BG! (now I'm all jealous :naughty: I want to be molested by Martin as well :mf_rosetinted:)

opening

Relax

BIOTG hq:

I noticed Mika stuffed up, but didn't really notice anything else... I'll have to watch it again...

EDIT: I just watched it again... :lmfao: Martin is a dirty, Dirty man! :das: And I love him for it!

BIOTG. I just LOVE what he did from 0:20!!! :roftl::fangurl: AMEN!

and watch it in HD :wink2:

That was funny! :naughty:

Oh, so it was YOU :huglove: She told me that she talked to someone and she was impressed by what you told her, but she didn't know your MFC nickname so I couldn't remember who you were, but now I know! :D And yes, after the gig my granny has most definetly become a TRUE Mika fan :floor: And in Warsaw she lost her Mika-virginity ;) An unforgettable experience, as all of the "first times" :teehee:

:biggrin2:

hahaha first she talked to Iva's mum, then I came to her to keep her company because she was standing there in the dark all alone :blink: Lovely woman :), so glad I didn't bore her :) yes well I forgot my manners and I believe I didn't say my name (please apologize to her in my behalf)

VIDEO:

:dunno: I'm sorry for can't understand 2.Polish language.

"Relacja z drugiego dnia Orange Warsaw Festival"

http://www.plejada.pl/195848,4,relacja-z-drugiego-dnia-orange-warsaw-festival,wideo.html#autoplay

They say, that Mika was absolutely amazing, that Mika is live like a bomb :naughty: und his music sounds live much better than on CD :thumb_yello:

and my favorite picture of fans (kam, iva, agnieszka :wub2:)

44681_432418723983_103922678983_4805404_5523621_n.jpg

Gorgeous pictures:wub2:

And even more! http://www.allaccess.nl/index.php?ajax_querytype=get_eventoverzicht&ajax_queryzoekitem=134866&ajax_querytrefwoord=mika#357121829

This photographer has to be the best in capturing weird moments :mf_rosetinted:

preview.php?a=1715307

preview.php?a=1715308

preview.php?a=1715319

Tho there are some decent ones ;)

preview.php?a=1715324

preview.php?a=1715325

preview.php?a=1715326

Gorgeous pictures:wub2:

And even more! http://www.allaccess.nl/index.php?ajax_querytype=get_eventoverzicht&ajax_queryzoekitem=134866&ajax_querytrefwoord=mika#357121829

This photographer has to be the best in capturing weird moments :mf_rosetinted:

preview.php?a=1715307

preview.php?a=1715308

preview.php?a=1715319

Tho there are some decent ones ;)

preview.php?a=1715324

preview.php?a=1715325

preview.php?a=1715326

:fangurl:

i'm still waiting for pics from ww.agencjamazur.pl, i told the photographer to take a lot pics of Mika, and he even took a few of us :roftl:

actually as you might see his vest was without one button and it looked like a lil bit too small for him. or maybe i'm wrong :roftl:

:roftl:

yes youre right :teehee: but I think he lost the button because he always uses the same vest :teehee: but he looks sooo cute:wub2:

the beige paint remaind me of a fisherman :teehee: