I agree. Q MAG is the right kind of forum for Mika to write in.

Mind you... He could practice by posting on the MFC! He could use a different name and write incognito. It could be something like this...

Posted by CurlyTop1983

I quite like this Mika, even if he is a bit of a freak. I've known about him for many yeers. Even before he got famous. I was talking to my mum Mrs P... I mean HIS mum, and I said I think Mika might do some riting in a magazin sooon. I think he'll bee gud at it.

I think he's going too writ about his musik and his new 3rd album, which is going to bee his best eva.

I hope to get to know sum of yu Mika fans. Bye fore now. Love from CurlyTop1983

CurlyTop1983?? :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: I can't stop laughing!!!......

mm...Mika as a writer for a magazine?? I can barely imagine him writing his own songs, and now I have to imagine him writing for a magazine... :loco::lol3: Good luck Mika!!...

Anyway, I'm really interested in what he's gonna write about!!! :wink2:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I hope it will be like it was in the beginning of Mikasounds (before the magic numbers :aah:), I used to love his blog and the writtings he has there (I miss it :wub2:) I loved how he wanted to share and to let us know about things/arts he likes... But I guess it will be more journalistic :teehee:. Do you know how long he will write there ?

Mind you... He could practice by posting on the MFC! He could use a different name and write incognito. It could be something like this...

Posted by CurlyTop1983

I quite like this Mika, even if he is a bit of a freak. I've known about him for many yeers. Even before he got famous. I was talking to my mum Mrs P... I mean HIS mum, and I said I think Mika might do some riting in a magazin sooon. I think he'll bee gud at it.

I think he's going too writ about his musik and his new 3rd album, which is going to bee his best eva.

yeah! he could use MFC i mean its all ready for him to use straightaway! :naughty:

^^ LOL was that a real post, or did you make that up! :biggrin2: but yeah MFC is great for people expressing there feelings about Mika, and he ALWAYS would get inspiration from this place! I really don't know why he doesnt use this place more often :thumb_yello::teehee:

Thanks Robi!! :huglove: Finally my italian skills are helpful to me :naughty: Can't wait for MikAMOREs first column :wub2:

ill be waiting for you to translate for me:mf_rosetinted:

CurlyTop1983!!! right, i KNEW he had a secret account!:roftl:

2 issues max and he is out.:roftl:

I agree:roftl::thumb_yello:

Posted by CurlyTop1983

Genius! :roftl::thumb_yello:

Imagine the stress on the Mods with him here- even without knowing who he really is - only caused by his posts!

[or he can use a browser with grammar and spelling check:wink2: - like me :naughty:even though you can barely notice that:blush-anim-cl:]

I thing he has a translator for his Italian Magazine - poor guy that one is :naughty:

I hope it will be like it was in the beginning of Mikasounds (before the magic numbers :aah:), I used to love his blog and the writtings he has there (I miss it :wub2:) I loved how he wanted to share and to let us know about things/arts he likes... But I guess it will be more journalistic :teehee:. Do you know how long he will write there ?

:thumb_yello:

I really don't know what his column could be like, but I'm sure it will be something very surprising and unexpected. :boing:

ohh but when is him starting??' I thougth he have already wrote beforee!

In July he said in twitter that he was writting the colum... ^^'

"Am sitting writing my column for La Republica's XL magazine. I have a Carey Bradshaw voiceover in my head reading out everything I'm writing

7:36 AM Jul 25th via Twitter for iPhone "

Well today he tweeted:

Off for a couple days holiday. On my way to Milan to spend some time in Italy by the sea. Got to write my new XL la republica column today

about 15 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone

It's already late... of course

about 15 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone

Lucky you!

I imagine he will write it in English and it will have to be kind and fine translated, then it will be posted on here and kind and fine translated back and bearing in mind he tells a lot of porkies anyway, goodness only knows what will come out of it....

:lmfao:

I studied Italian for 6 weeks in my Spanish class- does that count?

:blink: How does that work?

you studied italian in a spanish class??:blink: interesting....

I was thinking the same thing...

a column :shocked:

what kinda column? :blink: write in and he will answer kinda column? :naughty:

That'd be interesting :teehee:

Posted by CurlyTop1983

:lmfao::mf_rosetinted:

Ahem... I think Q mag would be good too... and I even better, I can get it from Australia!

from the italian thread, by Lucrezia :biggrin2:

Ecco cosa c'è scritto sul sito del giornale LA REPUBBLICA XL!!

Mika sta scrivendo per il bimestrale e i suoi articoli saranno pubblicati a partire dal prossimo numero, che uscirà DOMANI 31 agosto 2010.

Tra gli editorialisti di sempre (Carlo Lucarelli, Niccolò Ammaniti, Bruce Sterling, il Trio Medusa, Boosta e Carmen Consoli) c'è una nuova firma. È quella di Mika che ogni mese in Pop Up! offrirà il suo particolare punto di vista su arte, attualità, e sentimenti.

http://xl.repubblica.it/dettaglio/80326

Quindi ragazze domani tutte a comprare il giornale!!!

Mi ha risposto La Repubblica XL in persona su Facebook e mi ha confermato che domani daranno la notizia ufficiale in un modo speciale quindi ragazze tenete d'occhio qui:

http://www.facebook.com/RepubblicaXL

SUMMARY:

Mika is the news in XL! he'll write a column every month in the POP UP section, giving us his point of view on art, actuality and....sentiments! :biggrin2:

today aug 31st the magazine is out. Their facebook page will announce it today, so click the FB account above!

ahahaha mika a journalist?!

did anyone tell him that is very dangerous become a journalist in Italy at the time? :D

Apparently not :mf_rosetinted:

Looking forward to getting my hands on a copy tonight! :biggrin2:

My favourite magazine-store for international papers doesn't offer this magazine, so I trust to your information skills, dear italian folk ! :thumb_yello: --- oh, Mika, you early begin to feed us with small cookies during your gig-less-time :wink2:

got my copy! :biggrin2:

he writes about himself and his relationship with Italy :naughty:

XL site is not updated yet, and i still don't know if we'll find this column online.

just give us time and we'll give you more details soon :thumb_yello:

check their FB page in the meantime :wink2:

(see post above)

XL site is not updated yet, and i still don't know if we'll find this column online.

(see post above)

:biggrin2:

Interesting!

<waits>

My super italian mod texted me: "Buy a copy of XL"! :king:

I did my duty :bow:

I immediatly left my work place and i run with my bike to newspaper's seller sure to find a great column by this new candidate to Pulitzer Prize. :cool:

:lmfao:

Maybe he does not deserve the Pulitzer Prize but i appreciate very much his effort to write properly :clap:

(see post above)

Thanks Robertina!:thumb_yello: