• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

plaese be patient a little more!

XL repubblica asnwered me: they are considering to put Mika's original version on their site. Consequently we can link the page here, with credits and such as they will require.

some more waiting...but for a good cause :thumb_yello:

thanks for typing it in the meantime :biggrin2:

:bow::bow:

XL repubblica asnwered me: they are considering to put Mika's original version on their site. Consequently we can link the page here, with credits and such as they will require.

that'd be awesome! :thumb_yello:

Hurray! *skipping* Thank you! :wub2: Can't wait!

and thank you for the flowers Diana:biggrin2:

Thank you thank you thank you!!!!!! :biggrin2:

I just love his stories :wub2:

Robi, you're a diamond:huglove::bow:

from the italian thread, by Lucrezia :biggrin2:

Ecco cosa c'è scritto sul sito del giornale LA REPUBBLICA XL!!

Mika sta scrivendo per il bimestrale e i suoi articoli saranno pubblicati a partire dal prossimo numero, che uscirà DOMANI 31 agosto 2010.

Tra gli editorialisti di sempre (Carlo Lucarelli, Niccolò Ammaniti, Bruce Sterling, il Trio Medusa, Boosta e Carmen Consoli) c'è una nuova firma. È quella di Mika che ogni mese in Pop Up! offrirà il suo particolare punto di vista su arte, attualità, e sentimenti.

http://xl.repubblica.it/dettaglio/80326

Quindi ragazze domani tutte a comprare il giornale!!!

Mi ha risposto La Repubblica XL in persona su Facebook e mi ha confermato che domani daranno la notizia ufficiale in un modo speciale quindi ragazze tenete d'occhio qui:

http://www.facebook.com/RepubblicaXL

SUMMARY:

Mika is the news in XL! he'll write a column every month in the POP UP section, giving us his point of view on art, actuality and....sentiments! :biggrin2:

today aug 31st the magazine is out. Their facebook page will announce it today, so click the FB account above!

Huraaaaa, allora non ci abbanodona completamente!!!:kachinga::harp:

thank you for this. :flowers2:

he mentioned this in arbon, when he said he'd be away for 1,5 years now we asked whether he could keep us updated on twitter (to which he answered that he hated twitter), or in blogs/vlogs... to which he answered that he didn't have time for that, since he had to write this column, and he hated that too. :roftl: i guess he just hates writing texts, but prefers writing songs. :teehee:

what i find weird though is that he said it wasn't finished, he also said that on twitter, but it's in the magazine now. and from what i read here, it's a monthly magazine? i've worked for a monthly magazine in the past, and the stuff gets printed weeks in advance - maybe it's different for that magazine for some reason, but from all that i know there's no way that he could hand in an article for a monthly magazine just one day before it comes out, and it still being printed! :aah::naughty:

edit: ok, reading his tweets again, i guess he might've meant the 2nd part of it. :naughty: that'd make a lot more sense. :biggrin2:

Edited by mellody

he mentioned this in arbon, when he said he'd be away for 1,5 years now we asked whether he could keep us updated on twitter (to which he answered that he hated twitter), or in blogs/vlogs... to which he answered that he didn't have time for that, since he had to write this column, and he hated that too. :roftl: i guess he just hates writing texts, but prefers writing songs. :teehee:

what i find weird though is that he said it wasn't finished, he also said that on twitter, but it's in the magazine now. and from what i read here, it's a monthly magazine? i've worked for a monthly magazine in the past, and the stuff gets printed weeks in advance - maybe it's different for that magazine for some reason, but from all that i know there's no way that he could hand in an article for a monthly magazine just one day before it comes out, and it still being printed! :aah::naughty:

he tweeted in JULY about this job, and he was referring to this issue.

what he's writing now should be for the october issue :thumb_yello:

and next?

who knows!

:naughty:

he tweeted in JULY about this job, and he was referring to this issue.

what he's writing now should be for the october issue :thumb_yello:

and next?

who knows!

:naughty:

yeah, just thought of that too and edited my post. :teehee:

Lovely story:swoon: And thanks for posting:flowers2:

I understood he'd write his column on regular monthly basis then.

Looking forward to reading it.:wub2:

yes! we are sure we'll have a monthy date with him :wink2:

as long as it lasts

:mf_rosetinted:

yeah! he could use MFC i mean its all ready for him to use straightaway! :naughty:

^^ LOL was that a real post, or did you make that up! :biggrin2: but yeah MFC is great for people expressing there feelings about Mika, and he ALWAYS would get inspiration from this place! I really don't know why he doesnt use this place more often :thumb_yello::teehee:

I made it up. Couldn't resist it. Mika is a much better writer than I made him out to be, even though he can't spell very well. But I did the fake post just for a laugh. But I wish he would post on here. Imagine the excitement if he did! But he can't use CurlyTop1983 now, because we would all know it was him!

Thank you for the scan (haven't got my copy yet) and for asking for Mika's original version Robi!! :wub2:

I love the article to bits!

I adore the way he writes, his sense of humour, and him telling about himself, love everything about it :blush-anim-cl:

edit: ok, reading his tweets again, i guess he might've meant the 2nd part of it. :naughty: that'd make a lot more sense. :biggrin2:

He's constantly saying he hates Twitter, yet he keeps tweeting:naughty:

If he hated writing the column, why did he say he'd do it in the first place:blink:

He must have known it would require sitting down and concentrating on talking about a subject.

What's he like!:naughty:

I had to write a column for a magazine every month...and I hated those deadlines with a passion:naughty: I lasted about 6 months I think. It wasn't that I didn't like writing, I do, but I hate deadlines!

I bet Mika will last about 4 issues and then ditch it...but keep us posted while it lasts:aah:

"I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams :naughty: