How do you feel right now? part 4

Dark Angel

I don't know why^^"

It's just... Today, I suddenly felt the need to fall in love :blink:

... Life is so strange^^"

wauw... will i'll hope you'll fall in love soonish then :thumb_yello:

I dont wanna fall/be in love cos love can hurt a lot... first wanna fall in love when ive found mr. right... i just donno when ive found mr. right :blink: And kinda sucks that ive maybe fallen in love with a friend who lives over-sea... :aah: His own fault :naughty:

wauw... will i'll hope you'll fall in love soonish then :thumb_yello:

I dont wanna fall/be in love cos love can hurt a lot... first wanna fall in love when ive found mr. right... i just donno when ive found mr. right :blink: And kinda sucks that ive maybe fallen in love with a friend who lives over-sea... :aah: His own fault :naughty:

Thanks... But... It will be hard because I'm not surrounded with boys at the present time -__-" (my brothers excepted ^^")

And I'm aware that love hurt... How many time I've been hurt by love and decided to never ever fall in love :aah:... But I can't help... I'm a really stubborn girl :sweatdrop:

I don't know why^^"

It's just... Today, I suddenly felt the need to fall in love :blink:

... Life is so strange^^"

You wouldn't believe how much I understand what you mean!

I felt this need too in this period..but I had so many delusions that I'm absolutely terrified as well.

It's such a strange feeling..

Thanks... But... It will be hard because I'm not surrounded with boys at the present time -__-" (my brothers excepted ^^")

And I'm aware that love hurt... How many time I've been hurt by love and decided to never ever fall in love :aah:... But I can't help... I'm a really stubborn girl :sweatdrop:

studdon too when it comes to that. But i think some peeps can "control" falling in love....when you fall you fall... no matter if you want to or not :aah: