How do you feel right now? part 4

Dark Angel

I know what you mean there (laughs to herself)

I've been wanting to do that for years now.

haha.. i know how you feel. :)

I want to be a singer, but i'm to young to enter the portuguese Idol, but to old to enter the Portuguese Kids Idol. There's no competitions for singers the allow people under 16. There's no X Factor :(

I want to go study music to London after I graduate, but it's too soon, cuz i just finished 10th grade.. So i'm like so annoying, cuz i'm here stucked with singing lessons and music lessons, but i want to do more than that! I want to travel, I want to know the world, I want to go to London, I want to sing for the world, but it's too soon! So i'm here waiting and waiting...

haha.. i know how you feel. :)

I want to be a singer, but i'm to young to enter the portuguese Idol, but to old to enter the Portuguese Kids Idol. There's no competitions for singers the allow people under 16. There's no X Factor :(

I want to go study music to London after I graduate, but it's too soon, cuz i just finished 10th grade.. So i'm like so annoying, cuz i'm here stucked with singing lessons and music lessons, but i want to do more than that! I want to travel, I want to know the world, I want to go to London, I want to sing for the world, but it's too soon! So i'm here waiting and waiting...

A singer? That's interesting. You are never too young for that.:doh:

Maybe wait a few years then you may be accepted. I have wanted a job for a long time now, but can't get one. So I volunteer.

A singer? That's interesting. You are never too young for that.:doh:

Maybe wait a few years then you may be accepted. I have wanted a job for a long time now, but can't get one. So I volunteer.

Aww.. that's so nice of you. :)

I've always wanted to volunteer but the only thing that we have here is gathering food for people in need at the supermarkets :sneaky2: and the people that sign up here in my city are always that social teenage girls that think they're awesome, and they're the best, and always making fun of other people :purse: So i prefer to stay away.... :blush-anim-cl:

But you're doing a very nice act, therefore you will be rewarded :huglove:

Aww.. that's so nice of you. :)

I've always wanted to volunteer but the only thing that we have here is gathering food for people in need at the supermarkets :sneaky2: and the people that sign up here in my city are always that social teenage girls that think they're awesome, and they're the best, and always making fun of other people :purse: So i prefer to stay away.... :blush-anim-cl:

But you're doing a very nice act, therefore you will be rewarded :huglove:

Awww thanks.

Kind of sad, kind of happy, kind of.. uh, how to put it.. Like the feeling when your heart wants something pretty badly, but your brain has to step in and be like "Hey, don't fall in to deep, lets think about things here"..

Do you know, thats just how I feel right now. I didn't sleep last night. And that's why. I'm thirty eight years old. I should know better.