How do you feel right now? part 4

Dark Angel

16 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Y'all may think I'm joking with a sentence like this, but my Mum REALLY DID have her batteries changed! :lol3:

Little implant on her spine ran out of juice and needed to be replaced. I'm amazed at my Mum's recovery even just a day later, apart from no heavy lifting she's up and about doing normal things. Once fully recovered she'll be faster than a Duracell bunny! 😁

Maybe not a robot after all, I know my Mum has metal in parts of her body so maybe Bionic Woman is more appropriate!? 🤔

(and believe me it's a nightmare going through airport security 🙃)

Anyway I petted a black cat today (which made my day) and completely missed being in a horrible storm. Lucky cat, lucky me! 🙂

Glad your mum is well :hug:

Bionic woman was my fav show as a kid along with bionic man and  Star Trek :wink2:

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, crazyaboutmika said:

Glad your mum is well :hug:

Bionic woman was my fav show as a kid along with bionic man and  Star Trek :wink2:

Thanks 😊

And also, hello there fellow trekkie! 🖖  😁

Managed to find Bionic Woman a few years ago, I enjoyed it! Haven't seen Bionic Man though.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Thanks 😊

And also, hello there fellow trekkie! 🖖  😁

Managed to find Bionic Woman a few years ago, I enjoyed it! Haven't seen Bionic Man though.

I even had Steve Austin, Jaimie Sommers and Oscar Goldman dolls as xmas and birthdays as kid and I remember how happy I was to get my hands on them :cloud:They had so many amazing details like wallets with papers and secret mission folders and there was even a lab machine to reprogram them. The skin on one of their arms would roll up and there was a plug for that machine hidden there.  You could look through Steve Austin bionic eye and press a button to make his arm move. Jaimie Sommers ear made a special noise when you turned  her head. They were such wonderful toys :wub2: I used to create new missions for them. Probably my fav toys with my Goldorak (great matzinger) robot from the animé and Actarus doll. I played hours with those. There wasn't any star trek goodies in France back then but I watched all episodes on TV.

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Bren said:

This is my first day on the mfc forum and we're talking star trek? This is definitely the right place to be for me 😆🖖

Hello and welcome! :welcomeani:

Maybe we need a Star Trek thread unless there already is one? 

Not sure if there's a Beatles thread (I'm not a fan myself) but there's always a Eurovison thread for each year.

This is the current one for this year:

And a thread to discuss Mika co-hosting:

Which I gather you did watch? 😁

Of course I watched! Our tv stopped working an hour before the finale, I'm not kidding. Me and a friend went to the supermarket to buy a new one, we only missed the openingsong. Mika's performance was amazing, we all wanted to vote for him!

• Haha 2

36 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Hello and welcome! :welcomeani:

Maybe we need a Star Trek thread unless there already is one? 

There's an old Star Trek thread, if you want to breathe new life into it

• Like 1

I'm feeling very happy today! 😊

Wearing one of my favourite Mika tees (they're all my favourite 😅)

Mika liked my tweet! :excite:

(and yes I've taken a screenshot so I can print it out as a reminder that Mika noticed me!)

Something Mika related is hopefully coming my way next week... 👀 

Found an item of clothing on Ebay VERY similar to something Mika has worn!

(it's not a 100% match but will come in very handy for a long term Mika project... very happy about my find!)

Had a premonition today about a new Mika song.

(Most of my premonitions come true, so y'all are welcome for my psychic abilities! 😁)

Not Mika related... but my dog got a new bed and looks adorable in it! 

Happy day, happy me!

• Like 4

I'm off sick today! Nothing horrendous, just a bad cold with lots of headaches and sneezing.

So if anyone wants to entertain me by chatting about Mika or anything else, feel free to send me a pm. Or share some movie recommendations, cold remedies, funny pictures of cats,... :D

1 hour ago, CharlotteL said:

I'm off sick today! Nothing horrendous, just a bad cold with lots of headaches and sneezing.

So if anyone wants to entertain me by chatting about Mika or anything else, feel free to send me a pm. Or share some movie recommendations, cold remedies, funny pictures of cats,... :D

Get well soon!  :hug:

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, CharlotteL said:

Hope you feel better soon! One of my go to "feel good" movies is the animated film Epic. That or Ratatouille! 🐀 🙂

• Like 2

3 hours ago, CharlotteL said:

I have a soft spot for the film Amelie, a modern day fairy tale, beautifully shot with gorgeous views of Paris. 😍

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Hero said:

Feeling very flat and empty, hating work, nothing but grey dirge from now until next year.  

Mika, announce something, please! 🙏🤞

I'm right there with you!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/09/2022 at 14:42, crazyaboutmika said:

J'ai même eu des poupées Steve Austin, Jaimie Sommers et Osca:cheer:r Goldman comme Noël et anniversaires quand j'étais enfant et je me souviens à quel point j'étais heureux de mettre la main dessus :nuage:. Ils avaient tellement de détails incroyables comme des portefeuilles avec des papiers et des dossiers de mission secrète et il y avait même un machine de laboratoire pour les reprogrammer. La peau de l'un de leurs bras s'enroulait et il y avait une prise pour cette machine cachée là. Vous pouvez regarder à travers l'œil bionique de Steve Austin et appuyer sur un bouton pour faire bouger son bras. L'oreille de Jaimie Sommers a fait un bruit particulier lorsque vous avez tourné la tête. C'étaient des jouets tellement merveilleux :wub2: que j'ai utilisé pour créer de nouvelles missions pour eux. Probablement mes jouets préférés avec mon robot Goldorak (grand matzinger) de l'animé et la poupée Actarus. J'ai joué des heures avec ceux-là. Il n'y avait pas de goodies star trek en France à l'époque mais j'ai regardé tous les épisodes à la télé.

J'avais Steve Austin aussi :cheer:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
31 minutes ago, Hero said:

Ow ow OUCH!!! Owowow ow ouch ow. 

Razzin frazzin dentist messed up a filling. :banghead:I'll be living on painkillers until Monday. :crybaby:

So "any medicine they give you, you're taking"? From the Mika song... :-) I'm sorry about the filling, tooth ache is one of the worst kind of pain. I hope you get better soon. But what's "razzin"? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1