How do you feel right now? part 4

Dark Angel

awww so sorry :huglove:

:huglove:

the heart break hurts more than the pain in the chest when i breath :sad::tears: theres 1 guy who can make me smile... but i havent heard from him since my bday too. Most i use to speak to has "stopped" speaking to me when i turned 27 :tears:

:huglove:

the heart break hurts more than the pain in the chest when i breath :sad::tears: theres 1 guy who can make me smile... but i havent heard from him since my bday too. Most i use to speak to has "stopped" speaking to me when i turned 27 :tears:

hope mika's tweet made you feel beter, he still alive!! LOL

and if not I send you a kiss :huglove:

like crying :crybaby:

wish i could turn back time just 1 month. Went on my "friend-date" w. Neo 1 month ago today :tears:

Havent heard a word from him since my bday (tuesday) :sad: He use to write back on pms... but havent since then! :sad:

Edited by Dark Angel

like crying :crybaby:

wish i could turn back time just 1 month. Went on my "friend-date" w. Neo 1 month ago today :tears:

Havent heard a word from him since my bday (tuesday) :sad: He use to write back on pms... but havent since then! :sad:

:huglove: maybe his computer crashed :aah:

nervous for tomorrow (phonecall about if im kicked out 120% of my apartment or not).... so nervous so im sweating and almost drinkin wine as water :aah::blink: shuld be tired cos of yesterdays accident and think i am somewhere but just cant feel it...