Does Mika had influenced your life?

doridori

Mika really had a big influence on my life.

He helped me through hard times and he still does.

From the stupid things (like a running test on school or the deathride I had to do today (My friend was screaming "come on! Mika would be proud of you if you did it" :naughty: )) to some really hard things.

My life isn't that easy but Mika always makes me happy when I'm sad :) .

And he also makes me look like a freak when he's music is on the radio I go acting very ..; weird where-ever I am :aah:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mika really had a big influence on my life.

He helped me through hard times and he still does.

From the stupid things (like a running test on school or the deathride I had to do today (My friend was screaming "come on! Mika would be proud of you if you did it" :naughty: )) to some really hard things.

My life isn't that easy but Mika always makes me happy when I'm sad :) .

And he also makes me look like a freak when he's music is on the radio I go acting very ..; weird where-ever I am :aah:

Hy! :floor:...ha ha! that's funny: "come on! Mika would be proud of you if you did it"...intersting way to be convinced...that means that MIKA really had infl your life...nice :). Thank for your post!

I know Mika for like, almost, 3 years now, but stop listening to him for sometimes and restarted like a month ago. I study in photography and i was in a moment of big inspirational time, and remember he existed! So, for a month now i can't stop listening to him, reading lyrics, though i understand everything when he sings, i watch he's interview (both english and french, i'm happy to understand french) .

I'm really happy to have discovered a genius when i'm young, because now he had help me being more myself, to be colourful with life, and actualy inspired A LOT of my big photography projet for my graduation. His music and words help me focusing and go on with my path without too much caring about other people thoughts.

I know Mika for like, almost, 3 years now, but stop listening to him for sometimes and restarted like a month ago. I study in photography and i was in a moment of big inspirational time, and remember he existed! So, for a month now i can't stop listening to him, reading lyrics, though i understand everything when he sings, i watch he's interview (both english and french, i'm happy to understand french) .

I'm really happy to have discovered a genius when i'm young, because now he had help me being more myself, to be colourful with life, and actualy inspired A LOT of my big photography projet for my graduation. His music and words help me focusing and go on with my path without too much caring about other people thoughts.

Thank for your post! :)

First of anything thanks to all who have posted their "little story"...:). I loved that you decided to share the influence that MIKA has on your lifes, because I was impressed to read and to realise that he really had influenced poeoples life....in a big way....doesn't matter how old are you (because I saw that MIKA's fans are children, yeenagers, adults and more)...and I guess that this is a big deal especially because all of you know that MIKA himself has been rejected by kids because he was different. And now he reached to influence us in a so good way.

Continue to share to us your "little story". I hope that at a time MIKA himself will read this (maybe the omderators will take care to tell him that this thread exists ;))and I'm sure that will be impressed and happy. :)

Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...
Mika really influenced my life.

I wasn't like, like I'm now:aah: Now I don't care who is speaking about me or who what speaks... ''I'm what I'm'' :wink2:

I hope you will understand my english:D:D

Hi! don't worry...if you read my story than you know that I also have problems with my english...and I understand your english...which means that your language is not incomprehensible :biggrin2:. Yhank for your post and is great that mika's music make you more confident. :)

It was really nice to read your story. I am from Romania too and I have to say that I also learned quite a lot of new things via Mika too. I discovered him long time ago and already been to two concerts of his, so I can deffo say he motivates me to travel the world and discover new things that I would have never discovered otherwise. He made me start play the piano again after a few years, thing that makes me feel really good. He motivates me to keep going a lot of times and whenever I feel like something's wrong, I play a little Mika on my computer and everything's back all right. He is blessed to have such a big talent musically speaking, but also, thourgh his music, he motivates so many of us.

I wish there were many more Mika fans in Romania but it also feels good to see more and more guys joining the MFC after his concert here. Never say never, right? :mf_rosetinted:

By the way, doridori.. did you come across the Romanian Thread?

It was really nice to read your story. I am from Romania too and I have to say that I also learned quite a lot of new things via Mika too. I discovered him long time ago and already been to two concerts of his, so I can deffo say he motivates me to travel the world and discover new things that I would have never discovered otherwise. He made me start play the piano again after a few years, thing that makes me feel really good. He motivates me to keep going a lot of times and whenever I feel like something's wrong, I play a little Mika on my computer and everything's back all right. He is blessed to have such a big talent musically speaking, but also, thourgh his music, he motivates so many of us.

I wish there were many more Mika fans in Romania but it also feels good to see more and more guys joining the MFC after his concert here. Never say never, right? :mf_rosetinted:

By the way, doridori.. did you come across the Romanian Thread?

Hi! I say it this before...it's so strange to talk with someone form my country in other language :)...but is very well for improve my english ;)...and about the romanian thread the answer is yes...I've posted 2-3 messages there and I talked whith others romanians fans...I also wish Mika to be more promoted in our country but I thank again to Orange, because they've supported his gig in romania at H2O beach...and in the advert where was announced his gig in romania they've promoted his song "We are golden". And now I saw a new advert at tv in which Orange presents his offer for mobile credit and on the background you can hear Mika's old song "Grace Kelly". Orange rulz :) :) :thumb_yello:

I love this thread! And I love reading everybody's sharings -- and how Mika's boundless, talent, creativity and loving qualities profoundly touch us all in so many different ways!

I first saw Mika on Good Morning America - he performed Blame It On The Girls, and I was completely blown away by his talent and charisma! Plus, I really loved that song... Afterward I poked around on the internet to find out more about who this Mika character was, and I bought the Parc des Princes dvd on Ebay. While I of course loved (!!!) his performances (singing Grace Kelly in French?!!! Ooh la LA!!!), I loved the 'behind the scenes' footage even more if that's possible, because it really showed just how truly creative this guy really is... At that point, I was totally and completely hooked!

I have huge respect for Mika's attention to detail, and for how he did whatever it took (!!!) to manifest his own unique creative vision for that concert. To me, this also showed that he was an artist who respected his fans enough to want to give them a truly spectacular, beautiful and joy-filled experience on every level. This is a rare and delicious thing indeed... (P.S. And I really love that he can cook too!). I also love that his mom makes those unbelievably gorgeous (!!!) costumes (with those glorious collars!)... And that his sister is also a hugely talented artist who works with him to create everything from album covers to set pieces and everything in between... Helllooooo??!!! I fell in love with his family too!!!!!

To me, Mika's songs are all quite visual, and I love that he inspired me to play with putting various images to his songs. When I first heart Blame It On The Girls, I imagined the Nicholas Brothers dancing to it... and thanks to a rather primitive Movie Maker program I have, I was able to let Harold & Fayard Nicholas go crazy and dance to that song - 66 years after they originally filmed that iconic number! I actually had the joy to meet Fayard Nicholas, and I honestly think he and his brother would have loved dancing to BIOTG!

I love that Mika inspires not just my own creativity, but the creativity of ALL his fans in so many different ways. I LOVE looking at all the unbelievable photos, drawings, sculptures, jewelry, paintings etc on this forum - I also loved those amazing paper dolls that someone once made! I loved going to his concert and experiencing a such a great crowd - a theater full of so many loving and devoted fans. And that he wrote and performed a song entitled Big Girl You Are Beautiful, and had big beautiful girls in big beautiful costumes dancing up there with him on stage?!!! That he inspires us BBG's to love and shake what we've got, is... THE BEST!!! I realize I used the word 'love' a lot in here -- but I really feel that we ALL reflect that loving quality that we see/hear/experience in Mika's talent and being...

Until the MFC, I NEVER joined any fan club in my entire life. I am SO proud to be a member of Mika's Fan Club, and to be in the company of such loving, creative, passionate and juicy beings!!! And it's all because of Mika...

CookieForMika23.jpg

Mika had a huge influence on my life. First my english got better a

because before a knew Mika my english realy sucks. My english teacher was shocked when she heared me alkin almost perfect english this year :roftl: He is also a inspiration for my clothing because before a wore the ame as everybody and it was like too much grey, black and dork blue. I didn't realy like wearing such uncolorful clothes but i didn't had the confidence te weary green trousers because i was afraid of the reactions of my friends. When i discoverd Mika i tought "if he can weare colorful clothes, i can weare them too." I pulled myself nothing of the responses from everyone. I just wore the clothes that I always wanted to weare. I'm also more confident with everything. Mika realy changed my whole life and I'm glad that evrything has gone this way. :biggrin2:

Mika had a huge influence on my life. First my english got better a

because before a knew Mika my english realy sucks. My english teacher was shocked when she heared me alkin almost perfect english this year :roftl: He is also a inspiration for my clothing because before a wore the ame as everybody and it was like too much grey, black and dork blue. I didn't realy like wearing such uncolorful clothes but i didn't had the confidence te weary green trousers because i was afraid of the reactions of my friends. When i discoverd Mika i tought "if he can weare colorful clothes, i can weare them too." I pulled myself nothing of the responses from everyone. I just wore the clothes that I always wanted to weare. I'm also more confident with everything. Mika realy changed my whole life and I'm glad that evrything has gone this way. :biggrin2:

I love the way had influence on your clothes. For me, clothes arent really a problem because I've been wearing colourful clothes since I was very little (I always loved colours) :aah:. Altough my style is different from Meeks style, but I don't think you have to have completly the same style as Meeks to be a fan :teehee:

i hear over and over again how being a mika fan has helped people with their english. that's great! :thumb_yello:

i also hear alot of people saying they are now wearing colorful clothes because of mika. i think the colorful clothes he wears are mainly for concert. in real life, he seems to be less colorful and more low key. but since we all identify with Mika the artist, it is normal that when we think of him, we think of colors.

I love the way had influence on your clothes. For me, clothes arent really a problem because I've been wearing colourful clothes since I was very little (I always loved colours) :aah:. Altough my style is different from Meeks style, but I don't think you have to have completly the same style as Meeks to be a fan :teehee:

I don't realy have the same style but I realy like his style so I can not resist the occasional colored pants now. :roftl:

Well.. At first place, it all began with his concert.. When I was in the 6th grade, I was fan of " Relax, Take it Easy" so, it passed. And now, I'm in the 11th grade and exactly two months ago was his concert. After that I'm so crazy.. My clothing is a bit different.. I listen to his music almost all the time.. I play more piano because of his songs.. My Enlglish has got better and I met two people near my house, who look a bit like Mika :)

He is my inspiration. I'm more creative and colorfully dressed. There's a little Mika every day in my life. When nothing else matters, he's my ray of sunshine. After discovering Mika every little detail or event makes me happy. :)

• 2 weeks later...

:Update: Hi everybody! I want to thank again to all of you for your welcome greetings on my thread "I'm new" and for what have you written on the thread "Does mika had inffluenced your life?"... continue to write :thumb_yello:. I'm gonna take a big break because I want to start to prepare my graduate...I'm a student and I'll graduate next year. I will follow MFC but I will don't have to much time to write and to say "welcome" to each new fan. So...I want to wish all the best to all of you (special thanks for Silver :wink2:)and to say "Welcome and enjoy!" to each Mika fan which will become a member of MFC starting now.

See you :bye:...THANK :thumb_yello:

Jeez...how do I start on this one? :teehee:

I guess I gotta say, without Meeks I wouldn't be who I am today. My main influence in life has to be his music now...it's taught me to carry on, use your talents and be who you are!

He's also helped me with my french! Before I discovered him I had no interest in learning anoth language but now I can sing 3 of his songs in fluent french! He's also opened up a window of new artists I would have never otherwise discovered, including international ones.

He's influenced me artistically aswell....I discovered by using his music I can play songs be ear and without his music to start me off on that...I would have never developed my 'talent' so much to what it is now!

And of course MFC :wub2: Where would I be without you guys?

:teehee:

Archived