Does Mika had influenced your life?

doridori

:Update: Hi everybody! I want to thank again to all of you for your welcome greetings on my thread "I'm new" and for what have you written on the thread "Does mika had inffluenced your life?"... continue to write :thumb_yello:. I'm gonna take a big break because I want to start to prepare my graduate...I'm a student and I'll graduate next year. I will follow MFC but I will don't have to much time to write and to say "welcome" to each new fan. So...I want to wish all the best to all of you (special thanks for Silver :wink2:)and to say "Welcome and enjoy!" to each Mika fan which will become a member of MFC starting now.

See you :bye:...THANK :thumb_yello:

Good luck with your graduate!!!!!!:thumb_yello:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lucky girls,

Mine is not comfortable at all with my Mika addiction..

He also thinks I act like a teenager and can't understand why I need another life than the real life with him ...or maybe why my life with him is not enough for me ..:teehee:

Poor man, he doesn't understand that fighting against Mika is simply impossible.. in every way..:naughty:

It's a game already lost..:aah::wub2:

:roftl: Hubbies! :roftl: Mine knows nothing about MFC and the fact that I often don't get to bed until dawn, because I either surf around MFC or watch MIKA interviews :roftl:

He knows how I feel about MIKA, it'd be hard not to. I'm quite sure he doesn't like it too much but what can he do :naughty: ?

But as for MIKA's influence in my life... well, he's had such a positive impact on my life in so many respects. Most importantly - I'm happy again, I feel I'm... alive, emotionally. Feeling blue all I have to do is to listen to any of his songs and even the heaviest of rains turns into rainbow colours. How could you not love him for that!?

I surely get a lot less sleep than I did before, though :naughty:

In some cases Mika has influenced my life, partly I was awared oft this partly not.

First time when I heard his music I didn't know how he looks like. That were the days when I was working on my first crime story. The main character is called Mischa and he is a very humouros and sensitve young man and he looks similiar to Mika:naughty: even my figure is a very small guy with blue eyes. Later I noticed that

Also Mika helps me to feel "younger", I'm not old but to his music I'm dancing and jumping like an teenager:roftl:

when I'm in bad mood i put on my Mika cd's or dvd's and I feel better

Wow, that was an amazing few paragraphs. :bigggrin2:

Mika has influenced my life also, English is my first language, so I didn't have to learn it, but I'm striving toward learning French, at the moment.. It's not very good at all.. not near as good as your English! :naughty: but I'll get there sometime..

He has also inspired me to learn piano, I'd always been interested in learning but, he actually inspired me to pick up my ancient broken keyboard and attempt to make music.. I learned a song on the first day.. by ear! (It was twinkle, twinkle little star.. but still! :aah: ) I also learned "Happy ending" later on. I need a new keyboard though..

Mika has made me a happier person in many ways.. I could go on and on, but I'll stop there. :teehee:

He's gotten me many A's in many classes. Just because when they tell us to write/draw about anything, the first thing that comes to mind that might not seem like a whole lotta work is Mika or Mika related things.

Plus, he made me get back into music after 5 years of hating the music teachers around me. He made me realize that I could teach myself, or practice the things I want to practice on the various instruments I'm trying to learn/re-learn. Now that I'm graduating my biggest priority is finding a college that will let me play music. Also, for some reason, dancing has become easier, because I'm now incorporating jumping. :D

Archived