Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 7)

Fmbm

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wasn't twisting anything....don't insult my intelligence!! or ability to understand. It was a pure conclusion. It was saying the same in another words....

and you still say the same ... basically you expect him to behave in a certain way...even if he doesn't feel that....

and you expect him to say things in certain way (openly, like Adam Lambert!) on twitter (not in the way he wants to say them.../more 'misteriously'?/) and you expect "he behaves like any other normal adult is supposed to, which is looking a bit interested in the subject at hand."

like any other normal adult...any other..."is supposed to".so is there a pattern for "normal" behaviour only you know?

and what if he wasn't interested? or was something else in his mind? you want him to pretend feelings and behaviour

But basically ....we are in totally different stories...to say it poetically....and I don't expect you to understand

Let's just stay with what we think and not continue this cause I need to go now...

I respect that you think differently....the arguments behind it are too deep..they define our worths..and expectations....

But basically he most often shows the happines cause he likes what he does...otherwise there's no point to perform or do anything...so it's not the problem....but sometimes he is not that happy and it's interesting and ok to me!

I don't think it's anyone's "fault" :wink2:

maybe that group just had a bad day?:wink2: but you said they disapeared...maybe they were burnt out or sth....:wink2:

it's what you expect...if you expect to be entertained you re dissapointed...but it would be fascinating to me just to look at an artist in his not very entertaining mood....maybe because I really appreciate natural and true to real feelings behaviour.... but it's just me...

I know what you mean..I just think a bit differently...that's the charm...:wink2:

I'm pretty close to your opinion and expereinced the both sides: with Mika in a good mood and a grumpy one.:aah: And moreover, we can never know for sure if he will fullfil our expetations. Probably never. Sometimes it can be very hurtful to face the reality that he looks pretty moody and the other time he can be such a sweetheart. Having said that I got that it'd be better for me to keep some distance from all Mika thing and not to overwhelm my emotions, even sometimes I just felt like that.

Oh, yes, please! I didn't join the discussion, but been following the thread since the whole clown-pic-tweet-thing and it drove me almost mad (my family and friends too, who had to listen me moaning over it for days - but maybe thats was my fault :naughty:)

I maybe going off-topic here, but, for me, this whole arguing made feel like being a Mika fan just isn't the same anymore. Even being a new fan, i got tired about the whole subject "Mika" - instead of make me feel happy and relaxed and all :mf_lustslow:, now i just feel tired and annoyed. :dunno:

Again, IMO, this situation was taken over too seriously - that is just a pic, for gods sake! Let's get out, play some happy music and chill out until the new album comes out. :pinkbow:

Exactly. I got totally exhasuted even though I got the other people opinions.:wink2:

Personally I love clowns and especially this pic but I'm obviously minority here.:dunno:

I know, I'm sorry, honest. I'm impulsive, I didn't mean to stir anyone up... I didn't think it was that bad :huh: Again, sorry.

well, your comment seems much harsher then people saying they don't like a clown picture.

impulsive or not, those comments are not acceptable.

:wags_finger: No. Clown Mika is pure innocence. :shun:

Okay, you're right. He doesn't need to rape anyone. In fact, he barely needs to bother asking :blush-anim-cl:

Edit: Okay, subject is over. Stop the drama, please D:

well, your comment seems much harsher then people saying they don't like a clown picture.

impulsive or not, those comments are not acceptable.

I wasn't trying to be mean about the picture! I like it, I've gotten used to it, I didn't really mean anything by it. I understand, I'm sorry. Apparently I can't say that enough. :huh:

Okay, you're right. He doesn't need to rape anyone. In fact, he barely needs to bother asking :blush-anim-cl:

Edit: Okay, subject is over. Stop the drama, please D:

My turn to quote myself :)

Oh God. There's nothing funny about the word rape. And to use it in the same sentence with Mika's name makes it really sad. Fans are fans, no? Meaning if you are a fan of someone, it most likely means you 'like' them. So why so harsh with Mika. He's just a man who can dress his face whichever way he likes. If he wants to be a clown..let him. So what. How does that change anything that he's given us. I love the clown pic and i prefer the shirtless one too.:biggrin2: I wonder if that make-up would rub off onto my face though. Yeah, I'm creepy and kinda dark so...:sneaky2:

It's obvious people are drawn to this thread because of the controversy and cannot refrain from adding to it. Since Mika is not tweeting at the moment it is being temporarily closed and will be reopened when there is a new topic to discuss.

If you want to continue discussing this do so in private. We won't tolerate this being carried into other threads.

Archived