Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 7)

Fmbm

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I dare not imagine the hysteria that will trigger the next Mika's tweet on this thread after weeks and weeks without any news :roftl:

I'm almost more impatient to see that than to have news from him...

Well... I said almost ...:naughty:

Oh, in his case it's quite normal to leave us without tweets for months.

I've got used to so I don't care. I miss his old blogs and vlogs though:sad:

I'm more excited to read his next XL Reblicca column. :naughty:

A tweet here and there would be nice, too.

:thumb_yello:

Last time, every time I see that there is a new post, I go there with the thought to look at a new moose here :)

:roftl: Isn't it enough? :lmfao:

Oh, in his case it's quite normal to leave us without tweets for months.

I've got used to so I don't care. I miss his old blogs and vlogs though:sad:

I hope he'll post blogs and vlogs also this time :blink:

To be honest, I really count on it to hold out until the next album release..:bow:

Maybe when he'll go on studio :dunno:

Do you remember when did he start to post them last time? :boxed:

I hope he'll post blogs and vlogs also this time :blink:

To be honest, I really count on it to hold out until the next album release..:bow:

Maybe when he'll go on studio :dunno:

Do you remember when did he start to post them last time? :boxed:

Well during his tour in 2008 he sent lovely blogs and vlogs and kept posting when he went to studio as well: first in London and after that in LA.

But back then his website wasn't reconstructed and I somehow doubt that it would be the same pattern in the future:dunno:

He started twitting in 2009 and I'm not so much into it. Prefer the oldfashion way to be honest.:wub2:

Well during his tour in 2008 he sent lovely blogs and vlogs and kept posting when he went to studio as well: first in London and after that in LA.

But back then his website wasn't reconstructed and I somehow doubt that it would be the same pattern in the future:dunno:

He started twitting in 2009 and I'm not so much into it. Prefer the oldfashion way to be honest.:wub2:

OMG..That's a bad news :sad:

don't complain, i'd be happy about any sort of communication from him! sure a blog/vlog would be nice - but twitter is so much better than nothing at all - and i think it's easier for him, only 140 characters. :biggrin2:

still september... i said i don't expect any tweets this month. but it'll be october soon... :fisch::naughty:

elch_farbe.gif

i remember old good times when the forum used to show new posts here and it meant mika tweeted...

now,we refresh the "user pc" and if there are new posts in lots of threads,we first look the other threads,and after all that,we come here to see the new moose,or the new complaint...:roftl::roftl:

someday mika will tweet for real,and no one will come here!!!! :lfmao:

i remember old good times when the forum used to show new posts here and it meant mika tweeted...

now,we refresh the "user pc" and if there are new posts in lots of threads,we first look the other threads,and after all that,we come here to see the new moose,or the new complaint...:roftl::roftl:

someday mika will tweet for real,and no one will come here!!!! :lfmao:

HA!! I guess you're right, Rosa! That's exactly what will happen...:naughty:

don't complain, i'd be happy about any sort of communication from him! sure a blog/vlog would be nice - but twitter is so much better than nothing at all - and i think it's easier for him, only 140 characters. :biggrin2:

still september... i said i don't expect any tweets this month. but it'll be october soon... :fisch::naughty:

elch_farbe.gif

I have to say you were right :naughty:

And the good thing is I doubted to be able to wait until october... and I did it :kachinga:

We're almost on october...

Hope now he'll not let us wait until the 25th..:sneaky2:

elch_farbe.gif

Agree, better something than nothing :naughty:

I don't use Twitter but you can always have some hope about it.:biggrin2:

I gave it up.:roftl:

I have to say you were right :naughty:

And the good thing is I doubted to be able to wait until october... and I did it :kachinga:

We're almost on october...

Hope now he'll not let us wait until the 25th..:sneaky2:

The guy is probably occupying with furnishing his appartement/house, writting the new blog for La Republica and maybe he also enjoyes his RL without us.:aah:

But sure, he'll tweet again very soon at least from the airport:roftl:

Agree, better something than nothing :naughty:

I don't use Twitter but you can always have some hope about it.:biggrin2:

I gave it up.:roftl:

The guy is probably occupying with furnishing his appartement/house, writting the new blog for La Republica and maybe he also enjoyes his RL without us.:aah:

But sure, he'll tweet again very soon at least from the airport:roftl:

And you forgot Melachi...:naughty:

I am afraid that with all these nice occupations, he forgets he is a singer and he has to write new songs someday....:naughty:

Archived