30 Seconds to Mars

Mika Freaka =)

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i love 30 seconds to mars :) jared is an amazing singer cos he put emotion into the songs which is a problem with some songs in the charts today ooo oh and i'm an artist ;)

if a slightly lazy one who only sings and plays no instruments LOL

A singer? a good one? :aah:

He puts emotion to all he do, he is Brillant!!! :wub2:

• 1 month later...
That was precisely what I was looking for. Ironically I saw them last year November as well. It blew my mind, absolutely off my rocket. I personally couldn't handle hearing Jared live, it was too much, i thought I would have a stroke of joy. Then Shannon (who is my favourite) came along, took his shirt off *curses while recalling this event* and played his composition in the missle of the stage. (breath breath breath):wub2:

Yes Closer To The Edge is my go to video, I practically do the moves with Jared already. I am so happy to have found another Echelon/MFCer, I havent met ANYONE who is both, except me. I love the Echelon, they are the biggest fanbase ever and I want MFC to reach their level!

I am so happy you feel the same as me! Just like with Mika, when I hear Jared Leto sing, I get butterflies in my stomach, and when I saw them live, and Jared went to the small acoustic stage in the MIDDLE of the crowd, and sung 3 acoustic songs, I cried. It was so beautiful! :wub2:

The way that everyone in the echelon is a huge family, and everyonr respects each other is amazing, and one day MFC will be like that too. But I love the fact that despite their previous label of being a punk band, with this 3rd album, they have unleashed and unbelievable amount of fantastic musicianship (eg Alibi and 100 suns!)

Gah, I just love them so much :blush-anim-cl:

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

As you can see under my avatar, I'm an Echelon too... LOVE them more than anything. I had the chance to meet them in november, travelled to the Netherlands and had m&g for my birthday, it was an absolutely amazing experience.

I fell in love with their passion for arts, the way they teach us how to always dream and fight no matter how many obstacles we can meet. And somehow, even if they're radically opposed to Mika, musically speaking, I think i kinda love the same aspects about them all.

post-31406-142983702005_thumb.jpg

• 3 years later...