Mika's Sister in Serious Accident

dcdeb

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The only news source reporting, online anyway, is the sun. I'm not sure what to search though. I guess we'll have to wait for an update from the family's publicist. They're probably not giving any leads to the media because they want to remain private. I don't blame them. :(

yep... this is true...

they need be tougheter now... don't blame them...

but we need more information...

this is terrible...

and yes, only The Sun showed this...

:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

yep... this is true...

they need be tougheter now... don't blame them...

but we need more information...

this is terrible...

and yes, only The Sun showed this...

:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

I think it would be nice to respect the families wish for privacy right now. When they are ready to say anything they will.

I can only find this in The Sun, but I don't have any reason to doubt it's

true.

I'm beyond shocked, and think this an absolutely horrific thing to have

happened. But I don't think we can expect to hear any more -- and I'm

sure we all wish to respect the family's request for privacy. All we can do

is keep Paloma and her family in our thoughts.

What an awful situation! :tears: I don't even want to begin to imagine what the Penniman family is going through right now. To see something like that happen to anyone must be incredibly traumatizing, let alone seeing it happen to a family member. My deepest sympathies go out to the Pennimans and I wish Paloma the best of recoveries. :huglove:

My heart goes out to Paloma. She is a lovely girl with a big heart.

I am not surprised MIKA is in such a state. Bad enough it being someone you don't know and having to witness what happened.. but being your sister!!!

All I can say ...M and your family are in so many people's prayers and thoughts, especially mine and hoping that everything goes well and Paloma heals well and fast.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

There aren't even words to react to something like this. What an utterly horrible thing for Paloma to have to go through. And by the sounds of it Mika was there and may well have witnessed the whole thing. I can't even imagine. :boxed:

The idea of this family having to face such pain and worry just tears me up inside. I really hope she makes a speedy recovery with no serious lasting effects. Paloma, Mika and all their friends and family are in my thoughts. :tears:

It looks like a nightmare.. :tears:

I would like to hear that this is not true or at least, less serious than said..

I can't stop to think about this..

Of course, we respect the family's request for privacy but it's so hard to hear this kind of things and to not have more news..

Mika and his family are like a part of our own lifes..

I pray for Paloma, I pray for Mika and all the family..:tears:

I'm just horrified... haven't been on MFC in a long time but had to come tonight, to gather with other MFCers from across the world to send our love & prayers to the Pennimans. I'm just crushed for Mika. My brother was in a life threatening car crash 10 years ago (not that even something like that compares to something like this) and I know that nothing is ever the same again, even if Paloma fully recovers. And for Mika to witness it... I'm just sick over this... Mika, my heart goes out to you.

The same thing happened to me! I enter here to find out what's new (in a good way) and I can't believe what I read thanks to my friend Ceci (ce_mika)

I'm so sad :sad::sad: and now I can't sleep! But I'm going to pray for her, Mika and all his family! HAVE FAITH PEOPLE!

OMG, this is so horrible! I can barely type this, I am so upset. I'm praying that she'll be out of critical condition soon. I can't even imagine how terrible this is for the family.

It's times like this that I wish I had my MFC family closer to me. I really want to take you all into my arms for a big group hug and cry.

OMG, this is so horrible! I can barely type this, I am so upset. I'm praying that she'll be out of critical condition soon. I can't even imagine how terrible this is for the family.

It's times like this that I wish I had my MFC family closer to me. I really want to take you all into my arms for a big group hug and cry.

I know how you feel. I just feel sick. I haven't been on the MFC in a while and when I read this I feel like I can never leave my MFC family again!! :no:

I know how you feel. I just feel sick. I haven't been on the MFC in a while and when I read this I feel like I can never leave my MFC family again!! :no:

Ditto, it's been a while for me too. It's a weird place as a fan, when you care about an artist so much and can't really do much but pray. Mika's family is so involved in the Mika production that it's impossible not to feel sad over any one of them getting hurt.

Archived