Is Mika ticklish?

josephine_amos

Hey, everyone, so here's my first post and it's silly and funny (hopefully), and kind of peculiar! There's a simple story behind it - I discovered today, by accident which is the most surprising part, that me sweet boyfriend, who's always claimed to be as tough as rock (no pun intended), is rather (i.e. very) ticklish on the bottoms of his feet, if you catch him in the right moment, of course (just waking up!). lol So now that I've joined the Mika community and really, really wanted to post something (childish, I know), I thought of that and realized I've never read anything about Mika being ticklish and have never heard him admit it, so... Well, I thought it would be fun to make a thread about it! lol I'm fairly certain in an hour I'd feel embarrassed about posting this, but right now... I think it's silly and cute! :)

So, what's your opinion on the topic?

Love and light,

jo xx

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey, everyone, so here's my first post and it's silly and funny (hopefully), and kind of peculiar! There's a simple story behind it - I discovered today, by accident which is the most surprising part, that me sweet boyfriend, who's always claimed to be as tough as rock (no pun intended), is rather (i.e. very) ticklish on the bottoms of his feet, if you catch him in the right moment, of course (just waking up!). lol So now that I've joined the Mika community and really, really wanted to post something (childish, I know), I thought of that and realized I've never read anything about Mika being ticklish and have never heard him admit it, so... Well, I thought it would be fun to make a thread about it! lol I'm fairly certain in an hour I'd feel embarrassed about posting this, but right now... I think it's silly and cute! :)

So, what's your opinion on the topic?

Love and light,

jo xx

First of all welcome to the very special world of Mika! :clap:

And beside the things that we've been disgussing about him I don't think that your post is embarrising at all! It's just cute... :wink2:

Hey jo! I probably think Mika is ticklish. I can imagine tickling him :aah: and I can imagine him chuckling.

Ohhh girl you shouldn't have done that!! Now I can't stop imagining about it!! :roftl: :roftl: I can even hear his cute little giggle...:aah:

it's ok to have some mystery surrounding Mika.

like i don't want to know if he snores either! :teehee:

it takes the magic out of it all :lmfao:

I'm nearly sure that even when he's snoring we will probably look cute... If it's not that loud ofcourse :roftl: And ıf ı can hear him snore than it means that we... :das:

(yeah ı'm suffering from fungurl syndrome) :biggrin2:

I'm nearly sure that even when he's snoring we will probably look cute... If it's not that loud ofcourse :roftl: And ıf ı can hear him snore than it means that we... :das:

:blink: i didn't say i want to hear him snore! i said i don't want to know!!

there is a huge difference between hearing & knowing! :naughty:

get your mind out of the gutter, or i'll have to send you to the naughty corner missy moo! :sneaky2:

First of all welcome to the very special world of Mika! :clap:

And beside the things that we've been disgussing about him I don't think that your post is embarrising at all! It's just cute... :wink2:

Ohhh girl you shouldn't have done that!! Now I can't stop imagining about it!! :roftl: :roftl: I can even hear his cute little giggle...:aah:

+1 to entire post :aah:

:blink: i didn't say i want to hear him snore! i said i don't want to know!!

there is a huge difference between hearing & knowing! :naughty:

get your mind out of the gutter, or i'll have to send you to the naughty corner missy moo! :sneaky2:

Ah but than that makes you naughty too... :naughty:

Besides it's Meeks fault being so... ehem... I'm innosent! :angel_not:

dunno if he's ticklish, tbh, i never cared... :naughty: but maybe someone remembers a situation where he was joking with his band on stage and they tickled him, that's the only way how we'd know. :naughty: i only remember this situation, but there he was tickling his band (mikey), not the other way round. :roftl:

muenchen-31.jpg

(video:

) :bleh:

lol Hey, Mellody, thanks for sharing this, I've never seen it before! :) Also, I'm glad the topic actually got any responses, thank you guys! haha O, and the 'snoring' thing just had me laughing for 5 minutes... Personally, I think it's cute when a man snores, as long as it's not loud enough to wake me up! And I've had that problem with a boyfriend... So not romantic! ;)

Back on topic, I think it will be cute for Mika to be ticklish! It's always adorable in a man! :)

Melody, the vid is fabulous:lmfao:

We have to make a plan, how we can find it out. Let's start a tickle party and Mika is invited as a special guest?:teehee:

Atfer the next gig, in the meet and greet, just tickle the man :mf_rosetinted:!

We'll find out soon enough, not sure if he would appriciate it though :teehee::roftl:. But it would be pretty funny :naughty:

it's ok to have some mystery surrounding Mika.

like i don't want to know if he snores either! :teehee:

it takes the magic out of it all :lmfao:

You're right Guylaine, let's keep some mystery!!

About the S factor :naughty: (aka the snoring problem), let me remind you that most men snore (I have 11 male colleagues, and 9 of them snore!!! :aah:)

I wanna know if mika snores :aah:

dunno if he's ticklish, tbh, i never cared... :naughty: but maybe someone remembers a situation where he was joking with his band on stage and they tickled him, that's the only way how we'd know. :naughty: i only remember this situation, but there he was tickling his band (mikey), not the other way round. :roftl:

muenchen-31.jpg

(video:

) :bleh:

mikey looks cute :pinkbow:

:biggrin2:

I can't stop imagining that now :aah::roftl:

me neither :biggrin2::aah:. We have to make a plan (the tickle Mika plan :mf_rosetinted:)

All stand in line for the meet and greet, and al of a sudden the TTMP members jump out and start tickling him :roftl: Would be so much fun.

Of course I'm way to shy to do this for real :blush-anim-cl:. But it's a pretty funny thought :naughty::mf_rosetinted:

Archived