MIKA in CHILE (Santiago)! Festival Santiago Urbano Electrónico (SUE) 17-11-2010

dcdeb

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
149222_450100232005_688622005_5392463_1189800_n.jpg

Personally, I'm liking the hair .. very eighties! (not that the eighties were anything to get too hyped about)

Probs is, with really curly hair, you're quite limited as to what to do ... but back in the day I'dve died to have had my hair so curly!! .. I had to make do with perming (yuk!)

Oh and to all you bods who are going to the gig tonight .. have an amazing time .. and remember to dance your butts off!!!

x nimmie x

:shocked:he look so tired....cheer up, MIKA!

Yeah .. but after an 18 hour flight, and as it's only just over a month since Paloma's fall :blink: .. I'm sure we'd all looked whacked , if we were in his shoes !!.. :shocked:

x nimmie x

:shocked:he look so tired....cheer up, MIKA!

Yeah .. but after an 18 hour flight, and as it's only just over a month since Paloma's fall :blink: .. I'm sure we'd all looked whacked , if we were in his shoes !!.. :shocked:

x nimmie x

MIKA looks mighty fine to me.

Everyone going: You are in for a very memorable experience of a lifetime.

his hair is becoming too much weirdo even for him :mf_rosetinted:

it really is :mf_rosetinted:

x nimmie x

18 HOURS!!!

Never thought it took that much time to get there!!

It feels AMAZING that he is already in South America! I am so happy!

I think I won't get to sleep tonight, that's bad, cause I have a very important exam tomorrow :teehee: But who cares!? Mika is in South America :yay:

Thanks for the pics!

Have a blast tomorrow!!!!

Diviertansee!!! :boing: finalmente ya esta Mika en Sudamerica y en CHile!!!! :clap::clap:

show Mika how much we love him here!!!!! :fangurl:

youre gonna have an amazing time you 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

enjoy!!!:huglove:

Personally, I'm liking the hair .. very eighties! (not that the eighties were anything to get too hyped about)

Probs is, with really curly hair, you're quite limited as to what to do ... but back in the day I'dve died to have had my hair so curly!! .. I had to make do with perming (yuk!)

Oh and to all you bods who are going to the gig tonight .. have an amazing time .. and remember to dance your butts off!!!

x nimmie x

talking about mika´s curled hair,all i have to say is......

voqs95.jpg

:mf_rosetinted:

Archived