• 1 month later...
I`ve been sent here for this http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3950287#post3950287

So, a new Oldling is here... What`s my chore?

Congratulations :naughty: There's a lot of work, nobody came here since a long time :mf_rosetinted:

Wow, I should be sent here even though I've never posted anything...yet, but I've thought it!

same for me :teehee:

Well, since you are all in here, I'd say you need to get the cobwebs out of the corners of the rooms and please make sure everything is well dusted! My allergies are acting up! :naughty:

OK...My punishment is cruel. Deb how do you know it? Cleaning, wipe and washing a floor is what I HATE.

74822381_74721247_2627134_1.jpg

Is it clean enough now?

Here`s a short story to mitigate my "sentence":

when I was a child my parents used to send me to a naughty corner, for real((. They told me "go and stay there for 30 minutes Julia". I obeyed, but to make it easier I used to take a green marker with me.... While staying in the Corner, facing the wall, I was drawing on wallpapers... They were white.... And my green "painting" looked so nice on them))) So, it wasn`t boring for me at all:blush-anim-cl: That`s how I discovered my artistic abilities.

when I was a child my parents used to send me to a naughty corner, for real((. They told me "go and stay there for 30 minutes Julia". I obeyed, but to make it easier I used to take a green marker with me.... While staying in the Corner, facing the wall, I was drawing on wallpapers... They were white.... And my green "painting" looked so nice on them))) So, it wasn`t boring for me at all:blush-anim-cl: That`s how I discovered my artistic abilities.

How did you parents react when they discover your drawings? :teehee:

OK...My punishment is cruel. Deb how do you know it? Cleaning, wipe and washing a floor is what I HATE.

74822381_74721247_2627134_1.jpg

Is it clean enough now?

that's a cute story :naughty:

now pretend the floor mop is a painbrush (or a marker) and start washing the floor real well:sneaky2:!

Since both threads were bumped I checked on both :wink2: but I didn't do anything wrong :shocked:

Unless watching the Jam Session on my MP4 while being typing this needs punishment :teehee:

This thread is so quiet :naughty:

• 2 weeks later...
That`s what I`ve "painted" on a floor, with a mop and green fruit jelly:naughty:, according to my punishment ( a green crayon on paper, actually, done by yours truly)

bP0TeppfzvI.jpg

:thumb_yello: WOW - you're really clever!! :aah: His eyes are so alive - impressing !! :wub2:

Love,love

me