While we're here, tell the story of the green bean @crazyaboutmika?
Good, because we all know what the song Boom Boom Boom  meant. ( except for the very innocent and those who live with glitter unicorns.)

Edited by Loo
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

Just now, Loo said:

While we're here, tell the story of the green bean?
Good, because we all know what the song Boom Boom Boom  meant. ( except for the very innocent and those who live with glitter unicorns.)

Oh but I love glitter unicorns :fisch:

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

And I am here to repair his pants.

Mika - take your pants of, please.

And don't be shy, there is nobody here. I am professionalist, trust me :das:

2136906495_zszycie.gif.0882dfe587aa2231623a4743c9bfef88.gif

Extra time in naughty corner for you! :lmfao:

Edited by Dominika
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

And I am here to repair his pants.

Mika - take your pants of, please.

And don't be shy, there is nobody here. I am professionalist, trust me :das:

2136906495_zszycie.gif.0882dfe587aa2231623a4743c9bfef88.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

11 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Yes, please tell the story of the green bean. I don't know it :dunno:

Well when Doriand and Mika were eating green beans in a restaurant, Mika saw a young man who was taking his clothes off through the window of the big building with lots of apartments that happened to be in front of their table and he pointed him to Doriand and told him he was about to go Boum boum boum with his girlfriend and they started writing the song on the restaurant tablecloth. So it is a naughty song and as we have naughty minds we started talking about Mika's green bean and we got sent to NC....

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, crazyaboutmika said:

Well when Doriand and Mika were eating green beans in a restaurant, Mika saw a young man who was taking his clothes off through the window of the big building with lots of apartments that happened to be in front of their table and he pointed him to Doriand and told him he was about to go Boum boum boum with his girlfriend and they started writing the song on the restaurant tablecloth. So it is a naughty song and as we have naughty minds we started talking about Mika's green bean and we got sent to NC....

Aaaa I heard that story but a little bit different. I want to live that moment I mean seeing that thing :lmao:

• Haha 4

9 minutes ago, crazyaboutmika said:

He can get an inspiration to write literally everywhere from everything :lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, crazyaboutmika said:

Ah, now I see! I know this story. But as it was told in French (haricots verts) for me "green beans" ment rather "petits pois". Sorry, language error :giveup:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Ah, now I see! I know this story. But as it was told in French (haricots verts) for me "green beans" ment rather "petits pois". Sorry, language error :giveup:

2 peas also goes with 1 green bean, remark! 

It's a vegetable salad.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3