For chuckling at something posted in the Paul De Leeuw Christmas show thread, I am very sorry:das:

i can't say i'm surprised to find you here, but it is still a bit shocking... considering you are one of the 3 founding members of the NC

shame.... grab a groom... oops i mean a broom & get to work

i have my eyes on you now! :sneaky2:

i can't say i'm surprised to find you here, but it is still a bit shocking... considering you are one of the 3 founding members of the NC

shame.... grab a groom... oops i mean a broom & get to work

i have my eyes on you now! :sneaky2:

Done that, who's taken the mop and bucket? Isn't it supposed to be in the cupboard?

I'm obviously missing something here. Why would chuckling about that get you in here? Also, since Christine was the one who wrote it, shouldn't she be in here rather than the two of you?

You raise a very good point there:naughty:

I'm obviously missing something here. Why would chuckling about that get you in here? Also, since Christine was the one who wrote it, shouldn't she be in here rather than the two of you?

:dunno: Rose & Kath dragged themselves here, voluntarily... they suffer from guilty conscience.

They decided to punish themselves... nothing we can do about it but enjoy the clean NC :naughty:

:dunno: Rose & Kath dragged themselves here, voluntarily... they suffer from guilty conscience.

They decided to punish themselves... nothing we can do about it but enjoy the clean NC :naughty:

No No No.........................I just wanted to know what Rose was chuckling at ...............I hadn't seen the post I meant..................I have been misunderstood. :mf_rosetinted:

No No No.........................I just wanted to know what Rose was chuckling at ...............I hadn't seen the post I meant..................I have been misunderstood. :mf_rosetinted:

ah! the story of my life... keep working :sneaky2:

• 3 weeks later...