ok.. Hello everyone..!!:original:

I'm here Willywonka sent me here...

ok, I was bad. I told that Mika maybe don't know what lamb he's eaten... with tale or not...

I will not say it anymore..!!:aah:

ok.. Hello everyone..!!:original:

I'm here Willywonka sent me here...

ok, I was bad. I told that Mika maybe don't know what lamb he's eaten... with tale or not...

I will not say it anymore..!!:aah:

Good girl!:thumb_yello:

Now all u have to do is to clean the whole floor...:mf_rosetinted:

• 2 weeks later...

*slumps in muttering about Siu cheating* :sneaky2:

I got sent here by DQ. They posted a pic of Mika and his big toy gun. I innocently said it was big and that I wanted to play with it. They made me come here. Siu laughed and said that Mika wants to play with it too, so I shouldn't be here alone. :shun:

First NC trip... :shun:

• Haha 1

I got sent here by DQ. They posted a pic of Mika and his big toy gun. I innocently said it was big and that I wanted to play with it. They made me come here. Siu laughed and said that Mika wants to play with it too, so I shouldn't be here alone. :shun:

You're not :sneaky2:. Nobody would have noticed anything if you hadn't told them :sneaky2:. No hard feelings though :wink2:. Let's get to work, I don't have the whole day!

girl-smiley-dusting.gif

You're not :sneaky2:. Nobody would have noticed anything if you hadn't told them :sneaky2:. No hard feelings though :wink2:. Let's get to work, I don't have the whole day!

girl-smiley-dusting.gif

*starts sneezing hysterically because of all the dust, then falls on the floor, having a sneezing fit* Agh! :aah: *pulls my shirt over my had and peers out through the threads, then gets a broom* :aah:

Good boy :naughty: Of course you was talking only about weapon :naughty::naughty:

Anyway it is healthy thing to stay in NC and think a bit about prudence, innocense and modesty :mf_rosetinted:

Good boy :naughty: Of course you was talking only about weapon :naughty::naughty:

Anyway it is healthy thing to stay in NC and think a bit about prudence, innocense and modesty :mf_rosetinted:

*sneezes a plume of dust at you, then reluctantly continues cleaning* :shun:

If she goes, I go. I'm young and innocent.

:shocked:

:lmao:

Which pic are we talking about????