2010 - MIKA @ Hot Festival, Buenos Aires, Argentina 19 NOV REPORTS/PHOTOS/VIDEOS:

dcdeb

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! God!!!!!!

Ok, the report will take me a while 'cause I'm not too much in front of the computer on weekends.

But, guys, it was AMAZING!!!!!! And Mika was looking so gorgeous!!! It was really "strange" to see him there, just a few metres from me, it was like "ok, where's the TV screen or the Youtube logo??". But nooo, he WAS there indeed, singing incredibly, they sounded perfect! And he was running and jumping all over the stage all the time. We got crazy, jumped a lot too, unbelievable!

And after the show we could finally (I owe you big time!!! You know who you are!) arrange a short meet, though some of us were left out sadly!! :( Mika was there and was really sweet, but quiet, and I could noticed he kept a certain distance. Maybe because there was too many people there, and he was tired right after the show. Then I did what I always thought I should never do: I gave him a tiny little hug. I'm kinda embarrased now, but I was feeling all of us were like petrified, so I just let myself go and that was what happened. :lmao: And I must say it was beautiful... :blush-anim-cl:

I'll let you know more details in the following days. Tonight was a completely brilliant and happy night. Thank you Mika and thank you MFC!!! :wink2:

p.s. Sorry, where's that tweet?? I don't see it on @mikasounds.

awwww great to hear that!

We love details! plz tell us every single thing you experienced :boing:

mika_hotfest_06.jpg

wow seeing new pics this days, I have a feeling that he is really a man..

once he was a boy...now he is a man! ...

really strange to say this, cuz he's older than me :naughty:

Edited by Yuna

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok, the report will take me a while 'cause I'm not too much in front of the computer on weekends.

But, guys, it was AMAZING!!!!!! And Mika was looking so gorgeous!!! It was really "strange" to see him there, just a few metres from me, it was like "ok, where's the TV screen or the Youtube logo??". But nooo, he WAS there indeed, singing incredibly, they sounded perfect! And he was running and jumping all over the stage all the time. We got crazy, jumped a lot too, unbelievable!

And after the show we could finally (I owe you big time!!! You know who you are!) arrange a short meet, though some of us were left out sadly!! :( Mika was there and was really sweet, but quiet, and I could noticed he kept a certain distance. Maybe because there was too many people there, and he was tired right after the show. Then I did what I always thought I should never do: I gave him a tiny little hug. I'm kinda embarrased now, but I was feeling all of us were like petrified, so I just let myself go and that was what happened. :lmao: And I must say it was beautiful... :blush-anim-cl:

I'll let you know more details in the following days. Tonight was a completely brilliant and happy night. Thank you Mika and thank you MFC!!! :wink2:

aww, It's sounds so amazing... and you hag him... so sweet..!!!! ::pinkbow:

congratulations..!!! :flowers2:

awwww great to hear that!

We love details! plz tell us every single thing you experienced :boing:

mika_hotfest_06.jpg

wow seeing new pics this days, I have a feeling that he is really a man..

once he was a boy...now he is a man! ...

really strange to say this, cuz he's older than me :naughty:

Completely agree with you!

awww:wub2: sounds amazing,so happy for you :teehee:

Awww yay! I'm so pleased that you finally got to see him in person!

It's weird, it seems to me that the pics coming from South America are even more awesome than normal... I guess he just looks so happy to be there...

It's going to sound repetitive but the pics are great!!!! Thank you for posting it!!!

Last night I thought I was going to see just the begining of the concert because i was really tired, but once I started I couldn't stop and the show was too short :roftl:

Mika what are you doing with us!!!???:aah:

Have you heard this audio interview from Argentina?

http://sonido.metro951.com/2010/11/19/entrevista-a-mika-en-metro-y-medio/

download

Mika audio interview @ metro951.com Argentina 18112010.mp3

http://www.sendspace.com/file/7iv1pc

thanks marina:flowers2:

and thanks everyone for the pics and vero for the first report!!!

cant wait to read more:biggrin2:

btw has anyone managed to record the live streaming?

:roftl: It was a gift for me indeed, I don't know if he felt bothered about that but I couldn't think about it at that moment!

Oh I'm sure he wasn't bothered by it at all. What a wonderful moment for you! :fangurl: I've really been routing for all of you. I can't even imagine what it's been like for you waiting so long and I'm glad your dreams have come true. I'm looking forward to everyone's reports.

Were you able to get a pic with him?

Thanks everyone else for posting the photos. I wasn't home to watch the gig last night but he looks really happy and full of energy.

Mary I was thinking the same about the big girl. Great pics!

Thank you so much for your report veroMica !! Sounds like your meeting with Mika was amazing !!

And all the pictures... OMG:thumb_yello: they are so beautiful !!!

I watched the live streaming last night and it was absolutely breath taking :biggrin2: Seems like Mika was on fire, and I just loved it when he spoke spanish, especially when he screamed "una vez mas !!" He rocked !!!

I was so excited :roftl:Being able to watch the gig live felt so good:groovy:

I am so happy for all of you who were there, and I cant wait for more reports :thumb_yello:

I'm glad for you! :thumb_yello:

That's how a M&G should be in my opinion. He is a normal guy, but he is also the artist. And you meet the artist after all at the M&G. :wink2:

Have you heard this audio interview from Argentina?

http://sonido.metro951.com/2010/11/19/entrevista-a-mika-en-metro-y-medio/

download

Mika audio interview @ metro951.com Argentina 18112010.mp3

http://www.sendspace.com/file/7iv1pc

Thanks!:thumb_yello: