2010 - MIKA @ Hot Festival, Buenos Aires, Argentina 19 NOV REPORTS/PHOTOS/VIDEOS:

dcdeb

Ok! as my Christmas Present, I uploaded my pics of this gig, I posted the most important ones :wink2:

Here are some of the lucky ones who got on stage: BG, Lg, and one guy! I'm the first one from the left! :wub2:

12509983.png

this is from the day before the show,when we met Mika on the Hotel...this is Me, iMMa and Sweet.Pixie (just adorable)

57857675.png

Me as a Big Girl, and a Lollipop Girl (I can't remember her name, but I think it is Agustina)

89980915.png

The representatives of the Uruguayan MFC, and our friends from Argentina, when we met on the hotel before we went to the Festival.

41764846.png

Yasmine and Zuleika helping us with our customes! on backstage, before the show started!

33057932.png

Big girls and a Lollipop Girl

41006928.png

and THE BEST ONE... MY PIC WITH MIKAAAA!!!!!!!! :swoon::swoon: taken on the hotel the night before the gig!!!

54148479.png

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thank you so much hun! It's make me all :tears::fangurl:

Best memoeries ever :wub2:

exactly!! and I'm so so so happy we lived this together!!! even from the beggining when we were making the arrangements to buy the tickets, then when you bought them, when you sent them to me, when we met for the first time, when we went to the hotel, when we went to the festival...everything!!! :wub2::tears: just a dream come true!!!!.....and as I say: THE FIRST ONE OF MANY GIGS MOREEE!!!!!!! :huglove: love you my friend!

exactly!! and I'm so so so happy we lived this together!!! even from the beggining when we were making the arrangements to buy the tickets, then when you bought them, when you sent them to me, when we met for the first time, when we went to the hotel, when we went to the festival...everything!!! :wub2::tears: just a dream come true!!!!.....and as I say: THE FIRST ONE OF MANY GIGS MOREEE!!!!!!! :huglove: love you my friend!

awwwwwwww love you too! :huglove:

Ok! as my Christmas Present, I uploaded my pics of this gig, I posted the most important ones :wink2:

Here are some of the lucky ones who got on stage: BG, Lg, and one guy! I'm the first one from the left! :wub2:

12509983.png

this is from the day before the show,when we met Mika on the Hotel...this is Me, iMMa and Sweet.Pixie (just adorable)

57857675.png

Me as a Big Girl, and a Lollipop Girl (I can't remember her name, but I think it is Agustina)

89980915.png

The representatives of the Uruguayan MFC, and our friends from Argentina, when we met on the hotel before we went to the Festival.

41764846.png

Yasmine and Zuleika helping us with our customes! on backstage, before the show started!

33057932.png

Big girls and a Lollipop Girl

41006928.png

and THE BEST ONE... MY PIC WITH MIKAAAA!!!!!!!! :swoon::swoon: taken on the hotel the night before the gig!!!

54148479.png

haa how nice !!!!!

was wonderful to have shared this special moment with you!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

YOUCLUBVIDEO

206366.jpg

2010.11.19 - HotFestival Argentina - Mika

http://www.youclubvideo.com/video/206366/2010-11-19-hotfestival-argentina-mika-y0m

DOWNLOAD mp4 675.4 MB

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JMVC6CIX

SETLIST

Relax, Take It Easy

Big Girl (You Are Beautiful)

Stuck in the Middle

Blue Eyes

Billy Brown

Rain

Blame It On The Girls

Kick Ass

Happy Ending

Love Today

We Are Golden

Encore:

Grace Kelly

Lollipop

• 7 years later...
  • silver changed the title to 2010 - MIKA @ Hot Festival, Buenos Aires, Argentina 19 NOV REPORTS/PHOTOS/VIDEOS: