2010 - MIKA @ Hot Festival, Buenos Aires, Argentina 19 NOV REPORTS/PHOTOS/VIDEOS:

dcdeb

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I keep on not being able to download the live broadcast and apparently I need to see it cause I appear many times :naughty: Can someone upload it somewhere else pleaseee?

I've made my homework: pics, whole show vids: long report... I deserve it :mf_rosetinted:

aww!! lvoe your signature!!! and we're together in on of the greatest pics of it!! lvoe youu!!! :huglove:

Lollipop! And that's the last vid!

I'll upload tomorrow probably to that same account one Scissor Sisters vid if anyone is interested...

YES PLEEEEAAAASE!!!!!!

i remember you saying you stayed for their concert, too, we would love to hear about it on the scissor sisters thread! :teehee:

Thanks you my sista for your wonderful report! :wub2: You always have the good words to tell the things and express your feelings :wub2:

I'm so so so happy for you and all South American people! You all so deserve it after waiting him for so long! :huglove:

My sista, you were a wonderful BG!! And your pic with him and sweet.pixie is so cute and lovely!! So glad you got an amazing night!! :huglove: Can't wait for your pics!! :wub2: Love love love to you and your mum (can't wait to know her feelings about these 2 days :D) xxxx

Thanks you my sista for your wonderful report! :wub2: You always have the good words to tell the things and express your feelings :wub2:

I'm so so so happy for you and all South American people! You all so deserve it after waiting him for so long! :huglove:

My sista, you were a wonderful BG!! And your pic with him and sweet.pixie is so cute and lovely!! So glad you got an amazing night!! :huglove: Can't wait for your pics!! :wub2: Love love love to you and your mum (can't wait to know her feelings about these 2 days :D) xxxx

my sistaaa!!!:boing::boing: I'm so hapyp you were able to see me via Internet!! :lol3: thanks for all your captions! they're all saved!!! loool!!! it's been such an amazing experience!! never thought I was gonna live all that I lived!!!!! thanks for always being here supporting mee!! :huglove::huglove:

My mum was so happy when I told her I was gonna be a BG!!!!!she imagined how I was feeling!!!hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!

LOVE YOUUUU!! :huglove:

Hi people!!!!!!!! Sorry about my poor english :sad:

I'm afraid I can't make a good report because of the language :P

Anyway... OMGGGGGGGGGG IT WAS AMAZING... One of the best days of my life!! Really, I can't put it in words... iw was great... I couldn't stop jumping and dancing and singing all the songs... It was the best show in my life...

I get the place at 2pm aprox. and meet some girls of the mfc in the queue!! (it was great that I could meet a lot of girls I only knew by the web! :) ) During the concert, I was almost on first row!! I could take some photos and vids, but i was so excited that they are a bit moved haha As the girls said, he spoke in spanish the whole concert, and seemed to be very very happy...

I can't believe that I could meet him!!!! I was in a meet and greet with some girls from de mfc (vero, marlau, cintia, sofi, mica and some more girls)

(THANKS VERO FOR ALL YOU DID TO MAKE OUR DREAM COME TRUE :))

He was very nice with us, and said "gracias, gracias" all the time for the gifts some girls gave to him... We could take a photo of the group, and get some things signed... He is wonderful... I couldn't do anyhing except watching him, I was shocked! It couldn't be real for me... I had been watching vids of him for about 4 years and then he was there, with us, smiling and signing cds, and receiving gifts...

In conclusion... I will never forget that day. And I'm still thinking that it wasn't real :P I'm waiting for waking up of this wonderful dream!!!

Some of my vids:

Happy Ending

We are golden

Stuck in the middle

Big Girl

Blame it on the girls

Mika gets down the stage (I don't know if it's well written :P )

And here, my photos :)

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2091382&id=1113056532&saved

Better late than never, right? here's my report: :D

Well, I think we arrive around 2pm, they opened the doors around 4. I went with some girls of the MFC but I also met some I already knew but they were only a picture from facebook or MFC itself, and was amazing, because we were like "OMG! you're Cande, you're Pachi! You're from MFC!" I can't explain how happy we were. After a looong loong wait, we were there, waiting for him.

Some girls and I, bought "field" and thought would be so far from the stage, but when we arrived our face was this :shocked: that's "field"?? (we were SOOO close from stage), so we ran until we were against the fence of the premium sector and we were more or less 25 meters from esenario, and didn't move at all, our view was amazing!

Time passed, the lights went out, and we were OMG OMG OMG it's starting! we couldn't believe it (I recorded the intro and turned off the camera, I needed sing out loud and dance) Relax ended and came big girl, he spoke to all in spanish, (how I love hear him speaking spanish) the gig was perfect, he sang amazingly, the sound was great, the audience sang all the time, and he seemed so happy, like he couldn't believe we were all there for him. The we all started to scream "olé olé olé olé MIKA MIKA" which is so Argentinean, a way to say to him how much we loved if you want to put it that way, And when he heard it, at first he didn't knew if that was a bad thing, or a good thing! Then he knew. he realized it was in a good ways and he was a bit speachless for the love he was receiving.

When I realised it wasn't a dream, that I was really there singing, and dancing, watching him from so close I was all teary eyes. Like a dream come true. Then came we are golden, I nearly cried, the crowd started to sing, "we are not what you think we are, we are GOLDEN" and he looked at us and could not believe that we were all there just for him. All the gig was so emotional for all of us, who were waiting him for so long.

Then came grace kelly and Lollipop and that was the end of the best gig of my life, I couldn't believe it had passed so fast,

As soon as ended we ran to meet with the other girls for the meet & greet, and the the best part of the dream come true, we met him. WE MET HIM!!!!! All I could think was HE'S SO TALL! hahaha, he was so so soooo nice, he tried to look at us all the time when we were speaking to him, we could see he was just as nervous as us. He signed my LICM book. And we took a grupal pic. In a moment I was next to him, but then I went to give my camera to a man so he could take the picture (and he pressed the wrong button :sneaky2: ) and when I turn around I bumped into someone's chest, when I look up to see who it was I was shocked, :shocked: Mika was in front of mine! I could not believe it! hahah. After the pic they said taht was all, that if we, please, could leave, so we did.

And that was all I can remember. It really really was the best day of my life, and I want to say thank you to all, to MFC for let me be part of this amazing group, to the girls who shared this perfect day with me, and to all who made possible to meet him. THANK YOU! :wub2: it really worthwhile to have traveled more than 12 hours to see him. It worth every second.

The videos and the pictures are right away :D

P.S: sorry for my English, is so terrible. But I needed to share all this with you.

Edited by Cintia_Jenny

Well, I think we arrive around 2pm, they opened the doors around 4. I went with some girls of the MFC but I also met some I already knew but they were only a picture from facebook or MFC itself, and was amazing, because we were like "OMG! you're Cande, you're Pachi! You're from MFC!" I can't explain how happy we were. After a looong loong wait, we were there, waiting for him.

Some girls and I, bought "field" and thought would be so far from the stage, but when we arrived our face was this :shocked: that's "field"?? (we were SOOO close from stage), so we ran until we were against the fence of the premium sector and we were more or less 25 meters from esenario, and didn't move at all, our view was amazing!

Time passed, the lights went out, and we were OMG OMG OMG it's starting! we couldn't believe it (I recorded the intro and turned off the camera, I needed sing out loud and dance) Relax ended and came big girl, he spoke to all in spanish, (how I love hear him speaking spanish) the gig was perfect, he sang amazingly, the sound was great, the audience sang all the time, and he seemed so happy, like he couldn't believe we were all there for him. The we all started to scream "olé olé olé olé MIKA MIKA" which is so Argentinean, a way to say to him how much we loved if you want to put it that way, And when he heard it, at first he didn't knew if that was a bad thing, or a good thing! Then he knew. he realized it was in a good ways and he was a bit speachless for the love he was receiving.

When I realised it wasn't a dream, that I was really there singing, and dancing, watching him from so close I was all teary eyes. Like a dream come true. Then came we are golden, I nearly cried, the crowd started to sing, "we are not what you think we are, we are GOLDEN" and he looked at us and could not believe that we were all there just for him. All the gig was so emotional for all of us, who were waiting him for so long.

Then came grace kelly and Lollipop and that was the end of the best gig of my life, I couldn't believe it had passed so fast,

As soon as ended we ran to meet with the other girls for the meet & greet, and the the best part of the dream come true, we met him. WE MET HIM!!!!! All I could think was HE'S SO TALL! hahaha, he was so so soooo nice, he tried to look at us all the time when we were speaking to him, we could see he was just as nervous as us. He signed my LICM book. And we took a grupal pic. In a moment I was next to him, but then I went to give my camera to a man so he could take the picture (and he pressed the wrong button :sneaky2: ) and when I turn around I bumped into someone's chest, when I look up to see who it was I was shocked, :shocked: Mika was in front of mine! I could not believe it! hahah. After the pic they said taht was all, that if we, please, could leave, so we did.

And that was all I can remember. It really really was the best day of my life, and I want to say thank you to all, to MFC for let me be part of this amazing group, to the girls who shared this perfect day with me, and to all who made possible to meet him. THANK YOU! :wub2: it really worthwhile to have traveled more than 12 hours to see him. It worth every second.

P.S: sorry for my English, is so terrible. But I needed to share all this with you.

Lovely report :thumb_yello: I am so pleased for you, especially because you actually got to meet him :huglove:

So here's another report. Quickly written so please forgive my mistakes!

I'll try to do my best and remember everything I can, but I must confess some moments remain as "drunk" memories and I can't help wondering if I was dreaming or what. But I look at the pics and they look totally real, so I guess it was everything true!!

I got ready to leave for Costanera Sur with my sister late in the afternoon. When we arrived after a crazy traffic jam we didn't have to queue, since the doors were opened and most of the people were inside the place already. Árbol, an Argentinian band, had just finished their show when we arrived. Another band named Phoenix was scheduled between Árbol and Mika, so we thought they were really late, 'cause it was 20.15 and they hadn't played yet! And guess what: the escheduled had been re-organized, so the next show was actually going to be Mika's. But I dind't know that! So I was socked, really shocked when I saw Cherisse's hair next to the drums, and then Martin, and then Imma, and then Jimmy, and then David! 20.45 completely punctual. And... OMG, it was about to happen.

The crowd was already crazy and we all got delirious when we started hearing "Relax, take it easy" sounds and Mika got into the stage jumping and looking stunning! :swoon: (No, really, how is it that he's way more gorgeous than in pictures????). The next was an hour and a quarter of magic, colours, fun, amazing music, an excellent show and beautiful Spanish words from Mika's mouth. He told us he was going to try to speak only Spanish, and he did, with some little mistakes that made him look even more adorable!

He gave his best, it was really hot and he didn't stop, not even for a second to take a deep breath, he was a star. We jumped a lot too, I think for some moments he was amazed by the audience's attitude, and he thanked us and told us he was enjoyin' it despite of the fact he was kinda scared before the show, as it was his first time in the country and he didn't know how he'd be received. Now I guess we made clear that we love him! ;)

When the show was over I felt it was too early! A show like that, with a music like that and artists like those, should last two hours at least! The time flew!!! But it was time for the Meet & Greet. Sweet Pixie mentioned it already: the treat of the Argentinian organization people wasn't the best to us (though I have nothing to say about the person from Mika's management that was in charge, he was really patient and clear about everything, I drove him crazy to let all the MCFers get to the m&g, and he did the impossible to accomodate all of us, though some were late and couldn't got through).

We were waiting near a group of people who had won a contest to meet Mika. Then Mika appeared, I can't explain how he managed to look clean and perfect after all the crazyness on stage, but he did! He was eating something while walking, and acting like a normal, calm and down to earth boy, sooo different to the star we had seen on stage just minutes before. When he came closer to us, I can assure you we were petrified. And that's why I suddenly say hello to him with a little hug, I didn't think about it, it just went out from my heart I guess, how silly! LMAO! But it was ok, it was useful to break the ice!!! And it felt amazing. I can't find a word to describe it but maybe "soft" can define that one-second-lasting hug!

We gave him some little presents, he signed some of our stuff and he took a grupal picture with us. I gave him the MFC flag I had made and he was going to sign it, but I told him to keep it and explained to him we were MFCers, that MFCers were also in Argentina, so he replied to me sayin' "Oh yes, you're all over the world!!" (Ha, he can't get rid of us!). We thanked him nearly a million times I guess, and that was it. No idea about how much time we were with him, but it was like a minute in Heaven.

Thanks for such a nice report! and your english is just fine! :thumb_yello:

So here's another report. Quickly written so please forgive my mistakes!

I'll try to do my best and remember everything I can, but I must confess some moments remain as "drunk" memories and I can't help wondering if I was dreaming or what. But I look at the pics and they look totally real, so I guess it was everything true!!

I got ready to leave for Costanera Sur with my sister late in the afternoon. When we arrived after a crazy traffic jam we didn't have to queue, since the doors were opened and most of the people were inside the place already. Árbol, an Argentinian band, had just finished their show when we arrived. Another band named Phoenix was scheduled between Árbol and Mika, so we thought they were really late, 'cause it was 20.15 and they hadn't played yet! And guess what: the escheduled had been re-organized, so the next show was actually going to be Mika's. But I dind't know that! So I was socked, really shocked when I saw Cherisse's hair next to the drums, and then Martin, and then Imma, and then Jimmy, and then David! 20.45 completely punctual. And... OMG, it was about to happen.

The crowd was already crazy and we all got delirious when we started hearing "Relax, take it easy" sounds and Mika got into the stage jumping and looking stunning! :swoon: (No, really, how is it that he's way more gorgeous than in pictures????). The next was an hour and a quarter of magic, colours, fun, amazing music, an excellent show and beautiful Spanish words from Mika's mouth. He told us he was going to try to speak only Spanish, and he did, with some little mistakes that made him look even more adorable!

He gave his best, it was really hot and he didn't stop, not even for a second to take a deep breath, he was a star. We jumped a lot too, I think for some moments he was amazed by the audience's attitude, and he thanked us and told us he was enjoyin' it despite of the fact he was kinda scared before the show, as it was his first time in the country and he didn't know how he'd be received. Now I guess we made clear that we love him! ;)

When the show was over I felt it was too early! A show like that, with a music like that and artists like those, should last two hours at least! The time flew!!! But it was time for the Meet & Greet. Sweet Pixie mentioned it already: the treat of the Argentinian organization people wasn't the best to us (though I have nothing to say about the person from Mika's management that was in charge, he was really patient and clear about everything, I drove him crazy to let all the MCFers get to the m&g, and he did the impossible to accomodate all of us, though some were late and couldn't got through).

We were waiting near a group of people who had won a contest to meet Mika. Then Mika appeared, I can't explain how he managed to look clean and perfect after all the crazyness on stage, but he did! He was eating something while walking, and acting like a normal, calm and down to earth boy, sooo different to the star we had seen on stage just minutes before. When he came closer to us, I can assure you we were petrified. And that's why I suddenly say hello to him with a little hug, I didn't think about it, it just went out from my heart I guess, how silly! LMAO! But it was ok, it was useful to break the ice!!! And it felt amazing. I can't find a word to describe it but maybe "soft" can define that one-second-lasting hug!

We gave him some little presents, he signed some of our stuff and he took a grupal picture with us. I gave him the MFC flag I had made and he was going to sign it, but I told him to keep it and explained to him we were MFCers, that MFCers were also in Argentina, so he replied to me sayin' "Oh yes, you're all over the world!!" (Ha, he can't get rid of us!). We thanked him nearly a million times I guess, and that was it. No idea about how much time we were with him, but it was like a minute in Heaven.

:wub2: Amazing report! Very happy for you as well!

Lovely report :thumb_yello: I am so pleased for you, especially because you actually got to meet him :huglove:

Aww thank you Silver, you don't know how much it meant to me, everything was so perfect that I couldn't believe it wasn't a dream!

It's amazing to get to meet someone you admire so much, someone like him who really loves and enjoy what he does. ♥ ♥

Aww thank you Silver, you don't know how much it meant to me, everything was so perfect that I couldn't believe it wasn't a dream!

It's amazing to get to meet someone you admire so much, someone like him who really loves and enjoy what he does. ♥ ♥

I know, you just can't believe that he is really there, an actual person not a figure in a video :mf_lustslow:. You will have some wonderful memories to treasure (and hopefully more gigs to look forward to, on his South American tour to promote the third album :wink2:)