2010 - MIKA @ Hot Festival, Buenos Aires, Argentina 19 NOV REPORTS/PHOTOS/VIDEOS:

dcdeb

We gave him some little presents, he signed some of our stuff and he took a grupal picture with us. I gave him the MFC flag I had made and he was going to sign it, but I told him to keep it and explained to him we were MFCers, that MFCers were also in Argentina, so he replied to me sayin' "Oh yes, you're all over the world!!" (Ha, he can't get rid of us!). We thanked him nearly a million times I guess, and that was it. No idea about how much time we were with him, but it was like a minute in Heaven.

:wub2:

I'm so happy to read your full report, Vero! I can't tell you how glad I am

that this worked out for you -- better than we had hoped. :thumb_yello:

Thanks for writing, and for sharing your photos!

:flowers2:

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@veroMica Thanks for your report! :thumb_yello:

I guess soft is appropriate! :biggrin2:

I'm so happy to read your full report, Vero! I can't tell you how glad I am

that this worked out for you -- better than we had hoped. :thumb_yello:

Thanks for writing, and for sharing your photos!

:flowers2:

Thanks Deb!!! It took a lot of talking, hu??? :naughty: But we did it!!! And yes, it was better than I thought it would be. :blush-anim-cl:

Thanks Deb!!! It took a lot of talking, hu??? :naughty: But we did it!!! And yes, it was better than I thought it would be. :blush-anim-cl:

thanks Deb! it really meant the world to us :wub2: During those minutes all of us were in a mikaish heaven :mf_lustslow:

these are my pics :biggrin2:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=101008&id=1192208094&ref=mf

Group Photo :biggrin2:

75144_1708572352780_1192208094_1891703_8005822_n.jpg

all the girls from the MFC :wub2:

154533_1640775011603_1003641157_1729360_6227616_n.jpg

Mika and I :wub2:

I uploaded the live stream song by song if someone is interested :)

Stuck

Blue eyes

Billy Brown

Rain

Blame it

Happy Ending

Kick Ass

Love Today

We Are Golden

Grace Kelly

Lollipop http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31nOuyvcrgw

Thank you!! :thumb_yello:

Edit: Some more pics:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=121579047905061&set=a.105844182811881.9714.100001589001288#!/album.php?aid=42579&id=151637308197499

Edited by veroMica

PART 1

If I had to plan a perfect first gig, in a festival, in another city in which I've never been, I think It'd have been like this. Since the first day I arrived, I had never expected I would have experienced so many surprises.That's the reason why my report needs to start the day before the gig (when I arrived)

THE PREVIOUS DAY:

As we arrived early in the morning, the MFCer Sweet_pixie decided to give my friend and me a "small tour" around Buenos Aires. However, minutes before we met, I saw on Facebook, that Mika might be in a specific hotel for a press conference, and luckly the hotel was near of one of the places we were going to go,so we went to see what was happening. We went to the hotel's door, and surprisely, there were five people who told us Mika and Sissors Sisters were there.

To be honest my expectations were to see him very fast going to the car o another place (if we managed to see him)....but I was wrong!

After two hours, we saw the band going out the hotel (and took a pic with Imma!!! amazing woman!! soooo friendly!!!), we said 'HI!', and they did as well. And 30 minutes later...MIKA!!! :sw oon:

Before he appeared, his kindly driver, told us he had no problem to come and meet us as long as we didn't start with this kinda 'groupie histerical attitude', and of course we were very respectful and quiet.:thumb_ yello:

To see Mika in my very first time in person was the most wonderful moment in my life!!! With his new look (is fantastiiic!!!!), his green and big eyes, a wonderful smile and being veery tall, Mika came up to a 'little Meet and Greet with us':naug hty:....and he was soo kind!!!!

This was the dialogue:

-Mika: Hi!

-We: (shocked:sh ocked:) ehhmmm....Hi!!!

-M: (he realised we didn't got over our surprise) HOLA!! Puedo hablar español (I can speak spanish he told us)....: blush-ani m-cl:

-W: (OMG! HE SPOKE IN SPANISH TO US!!) Genial!!(great)...(we didn't know what to say:a ah: )

-M: I can sign you something if you want...:teeh ee:

-W: yes please!!!...thank you soo much!

(Mika comes to me:mf_lust slow:)

-I: Hi! I'm coming from Uruguay with my friend, just for your show!

-Mika: OH MY GOD! really??:shoc ked: that's soo great!!!! soo cool!! can't believe it!!!!!

-I: : blush-anim-cl:

(speaking to us)

Mika: let's take three pics, so we can form 3 groups....

(speaking to me)

-Mika: as you come from Uruguay, let's take a pic together (so I have my pic with mika, my friend and Sweet Pixie together) :swo on:

then we said goodbye!! :wub2:

What a smile!!!he's so fantastic, so kind and sweet with his fans!!....an amazing person!!!

SWEETY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so so sorry for replying this late, but I wasn't much on computer last weeks....

Your report has brought me to tears, what you experienced is so amazing:wub2:

I am so happy that you have finally gone to a Mika gig, the fact that he finally came to your country actually, and I hope you'll be to many more Mika gigs too :swoon: because if anyone's deserved, it's you!!!!!!!!!!!!! :huglove:

your picture with him is so sweet, he looks so happy:wub2:

Write to me soon, I hope you're not mad at me for showing up this late:emot-sad:

Love you!!!!!!!!!!!! :flowers2:

SWEETY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so so sorry for replying this late, but I wasn't much on computer last weeks....

Your report has brought me to tears, what you experienced is so amazing:wub2:

I am so happy that you have finally gone to a Mika gig, the fact that he finally came to your country actually, and I hope you'll be to many more Mika gigs too :swoon: because if anyone's deserved, it's you!!!!!!!!!!!!! :huglove:

your picture with him is so sweet, he looks so happy:wub2:

Write to me soon, I hope you're not mad at me for showing up this late:emot-sad:

Love you!!!!!!!!!!!! :flowers2:

sweetie!!!! how can I be mad at youu???? :huglove:

thanks soo muuuch!!!! I never thought that travelling to Argentina would mean such a wonderful experience!!!! :wub2:

thank youu soo much for your lovely words my friend!!!!!

LOVE YOUUUUU A LOOOT!!! :huglove:

PART 1

If I had to plan a perfect first gig, in a festival, in another city in which I've never been, I think It'd have been like this. Since the first day I arrived, I had never expected I would have experienced so many surprises.That's the reason why my report needs to start the day before the gig (when I arrived)

THE PREVIOUS DAY:

As we arrived early in the morning, the MFCer Sweet_pixie decided to give my friend and me a "small tour" around Buenos Aires. However, minutes before we met, I saw on Facebook, that Mika might be in a specific hotel for a press conference, and luckly the hotel was near of one of the places we were going to go,so we went to see what was happening. We went to the hotel's door, and surprisely, there were five people who told us Mika and Sissors Sisters were there.

To be honest my expectations were to see him very fast going to the car o another place (if we managed to see him)....but I was wrong!

After two hours, we saw the band going out the hotel (and took a pic with Imma!!! amazing woman!! soooo friendly!!!), we said 'HI!', and they did as well. And 30 minutes later...MIKA!!!

Before he appeared, his kindly driver, told us he had no problem to come and meet us as long as we didn't start with this kinda 'groupie histerical attitude', and of course we were very respectful and quiet.:thumb_yello:

To see Mika in my very first time in person was the most wonderful moment in my life!!! With his new look (is fantastiiic!!!!), his green and big eyes, a wonderful smile and being veery tall, Mika came up to a 'little Meet and Greet with us':naughty:....and he was soo kind!!!!

This was the dialogue:

-We: (shocked:shocked:) ehhmmm....Hi!!!

-M: (he realised we didn't got over our surprise) HOLA!! Puedo hablar español (I can speak spanish he told us)....:blush-anim-cl:

-W: (OMG! HE SPOKE IN SPANISH TO US!!) Genial!!(great)...(we didn't know what to say:aah:)

-M: I can sign you something if you want...

(Mika comes to me:mf_lustslow:)

-Mika: OH MY GOD! really??:shocked: that's soo great!!!! soo cool!! can't believe it!!!!!

-I: :blush-anim-cl:

(speaking to us)

Mika: let's take three pics, so we can form 3 groups....

(speaking to me)

-Mika: as you come from Uruguay, let's take a pic together (so I have my pic with mika, my friend and Sweet Pixie together) :swoon:

then we said goodbye!! :wub2:

What a smile!!!he's so fantastic, so kind and sweet with his fans!!....an amazing person!!!

aww lovely report!! :biggrin2: thanks for the details!! :)

Mika floor by strong in Argentina

I already spend a week of their show, but even his name is still present, in an article in the newspaper "Clarín" entitled "Pace, love and fantasy"

Of the core scenic cotillon Scissor Sisters and Mika the kingdom led Attack and Phoenix Massive.

mikaw.jpg

I appear in the photo :biggrin2:

Thanks for all your amazing reports everyone!!! It was so wonderful to read about your excitment and enthusiasm and the brilliant time you had at the gig and m&g:wub2: I've quoted some parts of your reports that are sooo heartwarming to read:wub2:

the gig was perfect, he sang amazingly, the sound was great, the audience sang all the time, and he seemed so happy, like he couldn't believe we were all there for him. The we all started to scream "olé olé olé olé MIKA MIKA" which is so Argentinean, a way to say to him how much we loved if you want to put it that way, And when he heard it, at first he didn't knew if that was a bad thing, or a good thing! Then he knew. he realized it was in a good ways and he was a bit speachless for the love he was receiving.

When I realised it wasn't a dream, that I was really there singing, and dancing, watching him from so close I was all teary eyes. Like a dream come true. Then came we are golden, I nearly cried, the crowd started to sing, "we are not what you think we are, we are GOLDEN" and he looked at us and could not believe that we were all there just for him. All the gig was so emotional for all of us, who were waiting him for so long.

As soon as ended we ran to meet with the other girls for the meet & greet, and the the best part of the dream come true, we met him. WE MET HIM!!!!! All I could think was HE'S SO TALL! hahaha, he was so so soooo nice, he tried to look at us all the time when we were speaking to him, we could see he was just as nervous as us. He signed my LICM book.

We gave him some little presents, he signed some of our stuff and he took a grupal picture with us. I gave him the MFC flag I had made and he was going to sign it, but I told him to keep it and explained to him we were MFCers, that MFCers were also in Argentina, so he replied to me sayin' "Oh yes, you're all over the world!!" (Ha, he can't get rid of us!). We thanked him nearly a million times I guess, and that was it. No idea about how much time we were with him, but it was like a minute in Heaven.

PART 1

This was the dialogue:

-We: (shocked:shocked:) ehhmmm....Hi!!!

-M: (he realised we didn't got over our surprise) HOLA!! Puedo hablar español (I can speak spanish he told us)....:blush-anim-cl:

-W: (OMG! HE SPOKE IN SPANISH TO US!!) Genial!!(great)...(we didn't know what to say:aah:)

-M: I can sign you something if you want...:teehee:

(Mika comes to me:mf_lustslow:)

-Mika: OH MY GOD! really??:shocked: that's soo great!!!! soo cool!! can't believe it!!!!!

-I: :blush-anim-cl:

sweetie!!!! how can I be mad at youu???? :huglove:

thanks soo muuuch!!!! I never thought that travelling to Argentina would mean such a wonderful experience!!!! :wub2:

thank youu soo much for your lovely words my friend!!!!!

LOVE YOUUUUU A LOOOT!!! :huglove:

Hunnyyyyy :huglove:

I am so happy for you:wub2: I kept thinking about it yesterday :boing: you must've felt amazing! :wub2:

You're the most welcome my friend! Talk to you soon dear!!

TE QUIERO AMICA! :huglove: