Mika Live Stream at Planeta Terra Today!

terracom

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
When did MIKA come on? F*** I had guests :sneaky2: AND the internet connection is sooo slow :sneaky2::sneaky2::sneaky2:

The gig just ended... I'm so sorry you could not watch it.

:tears: I'm so sad the last gig before the third album is already over...:crybaby:

But what an amazing week end though :thumb_yello:

The gig just ended... I'm so sorry you could not watch it.

:tears: I'm so sad the last gig before the third album is already over...:crybaby:

But what an amazing week end though :thumb_yello:

I saw two secs of MIKs back, a few notes. Then the pic froze. When I reloaded I realised it was over! I can't believe it! I just wrecked my other laptop with Hotspot, cause the op sys was not compatible AND I missed the show!

when i closed all other windows and browser tabs, it worked fine for me. :biggrin2: recorded it with my digicam, guess it's rubbish quality, but if no one has it in better quality, i'll upload it. :wink2:

wow, those video screens were HUGE! :shocked: looked amazing, and the show was amazing too. :wub2: though i missed SITM and kick ass. :sad: and mika seemed tired & seemed to have problems with his voice too. but so funny when he joked with jimmy, lol! :lmfao:

as there was this interview with another band during big girl, do you think there'll be an interview with mika as well? :dunno: or maybe there already was one before, did anyone have the streaming window open during the last bands?

Archived